[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>planning parties >getting drugs >finding hobbies >working

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1489534875756-fit.png (198KB, 861x910px) Image search: [Google]
1489534875756-fit.png
198KB, 861x910px
>planning parties
>getting drugs
>finding hobbies
>working
>dealing with girls

Normiehood is shit. Stay neet my friends
>>
>>35552415
what I wonder is how normies have the energy for all this shit. When I was wagecucking I was falling asleep all the time. I quit playing vidya games and talking to people, I just went home, ate, and went to bed. The normies I worked with were going out after work all the time and having active social lives. Some in addition to having families at home.
>>
File: 1472452892141.jpg (105KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1472452892141.jpg
105KB, 400x386px
>>35552415
you can get drugs easily if you into dark net, one or two hobbies that you really like are good to keep you interested in something, i agree with the other 3.
>>
>>35552744
>>you can get drugs easily if you into dark net
idk senpai. I can set up all the bitcoins and Tor and shit, but you have to take delivery somehow. Isn't it pretty dangerous giving your name and address to a drug dealer on the internet?
>>
>>35552537
They think it's so much fun that they forget they're tired.
>>
>>35552778
theres ways to do it safely. i risk getting memed to death by saying this but unironically check out r/darknetmarketnoobs they have everything
>>
>>35552415
partynormies either do coke or pound monster, and sleep like 4 hours a night, with the lights and tv on. I have no idea how they survive.
>>
>>35552537
I wonder this too. I'm in college but I'm single and I don't have any friends. I'm still too tired to do anything in my spare time, even though all I do is go to class. I know people who have girlfriends and do like 10 job interviews per week and still have more energy and motivation than me. How the FUCK do they do it??
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.