[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan is ruining my life >be me >farily nomie >ifunny

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0687.png (118KB, 1194x826px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0687.png
118KB, 1194x826px
4chan is ruining my life
>be me
>farily nomie
>ifunny cuck
>have grill
>got into the uni i wanted
>discover /pol/ and /b/
>get sucked in
>become white nationalist
>begin to hate women
>engagement breaks off
>shittier grades
>hate all minorities
>make it stop
>i want to be a normie again
>what have you done to me
>>
>>35552169
Become a centrist, that will not heal you completely but it will revert some of the damage caused by the redpille, it worked for me so far
>>
>>35552169
you're an idiot and you should probably drop out
>>
find a comic book store. You walk in on a Friday night and you ask to learn how to play Magic: The Gathering. They will teach you.
You keep going back every Friday night, and whatever nights of the week you feel like going back. Go every day if you want.
But what you do is talk face to face to live human beings. People who will not judge you on the basis of what the normalfags think about. Most of the guys there have never had sex, or have only had it a few times. But that doesn't matter. At this point for you simply having IRL friends or acquaintances is a huge accomplishment. At some point you will talk with them about things other than Magic, and maybe just maybe you will begin to acclimate to the real world.
>>
>>35552169
>blaming life problems on an image board
>>
>>35552169
That's what 4chan does to people. It sucks you in, locks you in, and makes you hate everything, including yourself. Especially yourself.

It's the only website on the internet except maybe Facebook that's capable of literally singlehandedly destroying your life and sending you through a depressive spiral.
>>
>>35552435
This... actually seems like good advice.
>>
>>35552169
If you hate women, you're not a white nationalist, you're a fag
>>
>>35553527
Yeah but that's when you have to counter it and go
"Just because this guy called me a retarded nigger on the internet doesnt make me one "

People are mad for no reason other than they have their own problems within their life they're ignoring by spewing hatred

Life lesson from redpill for me: no one cares about me, what I do, and I just have to be nice to people and I will stop stabbing myself that is the double edged sword of being cruel

I just really want to be a good person irl and on the internet. It's easier to be mean on the internet (i.e. comp games like csgo and overwatch)
Don't let them trick you into being cruel
>>
>>35554150
>you must either hate your race or be a cuck
Really makes you think. Get the fuck out Shekelberg.
>>
You're probably like 18 or younger if you let a website influence you that heavy in a couple of months, learn how to think for yourself
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.