[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand you virgins. Why do you choose to be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: 3cf80e2b91.jpg (261KB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
3cf80e2b91.jpg
261KB, 2400x1600px
I don't understand you virgins. Why do you choose to be lonely and miserable? Why do you choose pathetic and ridiculed? It doesn't make you happy so why?
>>
File: 1489605329578.jpg (13KB, 414x415px) Image search: [Google]
1489605329578.jpg
13KB, 414x415px
>>35552080
Because it feels really comfy for some reason. Just delving into nihilism and giving up brings a mysterious type of feel.
>>
>>35552080
because the cure - doing a lot of work in order to live a lie - is even worse than the disease (being alone and miserable)
>>
>why do you choose to

oh anon.
>>
>>35552080
>Why do you choose pathetic and ridiculed?
the most common trait I've noticed a lot of normies share is: Victim blaming.
>>
File: smuggie.jpg (49KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
smuggie.jpg
49KB, 499x499px
>>35552080

>Normalfag walks up to homeless person
>"Bro, why do you choose to be homeless?"
>Normie kicks them in the chest just to emphasize the point
>Walks away
>>
>>35552080

Read "Notes from the Underground"

All you really need to read is the first 20 pages. It's a short book, pretty easy to read.

If you can't do this, then you dont truly seek to understand the robot and should get the fuck out normo.
>>
>>35552130
Yeah, this 2bh
fuck you OP you're a piece of shit
>>
>>35552080
>Why do you choose to be lonely and miserable?

I only chose to be virgin.
That is, I don't want to throw away my virginity to some random slut.
>>
File: 1489324297369.jpg (100KB, 830x830px) Image search: [Google]
1489324297369.jpg
100KB, 830x830px
>>35552080
I dont care about losing my virginity - if it happens it happens, if it doesnt - it doesnt. Not every virgin is miserable one and spams >tfwnogf here.
>>
>>35552256
Has male virginity ever meant anything?
>>
GF is not worth it and I don't have enough courage to try and fuck strangers.
>>
>>35552080
The path to enlightenment is a lonely one. And I want to be pure. I'll protect my virginity at all costs against those vicious women and gay fellows.
>>
>>35552080
i did not choose it, retard
>>
I'm fundamentally unhappy. It has nothing to do with success or status. I might succeed but I'm always miserable. I've been unhappy for as long as I can recall and I doubt anything can change that. I even got a gf once, she quickly left me though since I couldn't be assed to talk to her cause I was too busy hating myself.
>>
>>35552080
>Silence the discord
>>
>>35552080
everyone sage in all fields
>>
>>35552080
I can't have a fucking girlfriend if I can't even bring a woman here to fuck because I live with my mom. Not to mention having casual sex is degenerate and disgusting but im starting to not give a fuck about that.
>>
>>35552130
tbqh you gotta put conscious effort into becoming homeless most of the times
>>
>>35552080
i didn't really care about being a virgin or not until i had my gf. we broke up before i could ever get there and now i'm tormented by it and am horny 99% of the time. it's pretty awful, i was doing just fine before everything happened. believe it or not robots but the grass is even shittier one the other side past /tfw no gf/
>>
>>35552080
Because people wont check em
>>
>>35552281
When the dragon comes to the village.
>>
>>35552080
>I don't understand you virgins. Why do you choose to be lonely and miserable?

There were times I was intrigued by posts like this. They're provocation, meant to incite angry responses from men who have little choice regarding the fact they are unwanted. The men who respond recognize this but answer regardless, which is understandable. Salt poured in a wound elicits a scream, regardless of the fact that doing so is precisely what the provocateur wants. One is ashamed that he has rewarded the sadist with cries, but it's not an easy thing to remain silent when a knife buried so deep is twisted so roughly. A cruel man needn't be subtle to draw blood when he's thirsty for it.

Sometimes that petty little act of cruelty is a more subtle. There will be claims of "tough love", as if tormenting an abomination writhing in chains will give him the strength to break his bonds and enter the world of men. Sadists are men too and every so often they feel a twinge of guilt. Their taunts lose a little bit of the glamour, become just a little bit less fun, unless they can justify their acts to themselves. What vice doesn't become infinitely more pleasure when it can be painted as an act of charity?

I found it difficult to understand why healthy men engaged in that type of sport. However, we have precedence for this behavior. The members of the king's court never appreciated their luxuries so fully as when they laughed at the king's deformed jester dancing before them. The lowest of person could forget their tears when faced with the tears of a monster and, in seeing the misery of such abominations, recognize themselves as higher above the freak than God and Fate above them.

The lives of even the most beautiful are fraught with pain. They suffer loneliness, insecurity, infidelity. Hurting such, they want to be cleansed, they desire a baptism. What holy water could be more efficacious at exorcising the devils that beset a man than the tears of a monster?
>>
>>35552171
Who the hell are you trying to impress? You post about that book every day and still don't even get the right: NOTES FROM UNDERGROUND, no "the" you fucking imbecile. Maybe you should try reading the book yourself.
>>
>>35553142
*stands up and claps*
>>
>>35552080
People don't like me. I have an aura about me that says, "fuck him up."
The few friends and women I've had in my life were only in it because they had ulterior motives.
>>
>>35553142
The first paragraph was nice but then you went full faggot with your writing.
>>
>>35552080
kore wa baito desu
>>
>>35553142
Gotta agree with that other anon, it started strong but got progressively worse
>>
>>35552080
I've tried to be happy and i've failed every time, each worse than the last.
>>
>>35553142
>as if tormenting an abomination writhing in chains will give him the strength to break his bonds
I think a lot of normies really truly believe this, and can't comprehend that there might be people for which it is false, since they themselves always found being attacked or looked down upon angering and motivating. They can't conceive that it could be depressing.
>>
Because I hate normal people and they hate me

I'm fine with it originalio
>>
>>35552561
>t. Still lives in suburbs with mummy
Most homeless people visibly have mental problems.
>>
>>35552080
Nobody chooses it. Everybody else chooses it for them.
>>
>>35553142
hey buddy your how old now?
>>
>>35553594
And mental hospitals exist for that reason.
>>
>>35553652
They do not allow them. It' your money, and there is too many people.
>>
File: 7pDQ0yf.gif (894KB, 480x256px) Image search: [Google]
7pDQ0yf.gif
894KB, 480x256px
>>35553306
What the fuck is this Anon? Fucking Reddit tier post
>>
>>35552080
I know it may be difficult to understand, but these guys are not choosing anything. They are legit unwanted and hated simply by existing. Have you ever met one? It's not a fixable problem, the best psychologists in the world have worked on this, and they can't force people to like them.
>>
>>35553709
It's Witch King you fucking new fag. He is an old wizard and well respected here, faggot.
>>
>>35553709
nice image name reddit.

And i am an ugly motherfucker with a toxic personality + i am a manlet. I have come to terms with my place in this world and my failed genetics end with me and that is the best thing i will do in my life.
>>
File: 1428203220926.jpg (57KB, 472x337px) Image search: [Google]
1428203220926.jpg
57KB, 472x337px
>>35552080
You know how you've been thoroughly conditioned to accept that gays don't choose to be gay?

It's like that for losers. Born this way, die this way. We could try to go to bible camp but it'd only be a temporary patch.
>>
>>35552561
Where do you expect people to go if they can't afford rent, their landlord is kicking them out and every other landlord keeps refusing their applications?
You'd probably say to move back in with their parents, right? What if their parents hate them? What if their parents are dead? What if they have no family to fall back on?

Onto the streets they go.
You'll only get emergency housing if you're a parent or female.
>>
>>35554347
yep, try renting anything if you have bad credit or unpaid loans, this meme about choosing the homeless lifestyle is not even funny.

In my country if you get in an accident that leaves you unable to work you are 99% guaranteed to wound up homeless.

And this homeless having mental issues just comes with the territory even a sane man will lose his mind or a good portion of it when he has been homeless for some time
>>
>>35552080
Emotional masochism. Deep down I hate myself for pushing people away, so I push people away to make myself suffer.

I also can't initiate anything with other people because I don't like to look desperate. Most of the time I avoid saying hello
>>
>>35553248
>also translated as Notes from the Underground or Letters from the Underworld
Who are you trying to impress by being a pedantic shit?
>>
>>35552611
see, no one checked em. FOreveralone
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.