[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is /pol/ so bluepilled on women? They use the same exact

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0783.jpg (57KB, 617x937px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0783.jpg
57KB, 617x937px
Why is /pol/ so bluepilled on women?

They use the same exact arguments as redditors and tumblrites
>>
What's /pol/'s opinion on women anyway? I thought it's the same as /r9k/'s but I might be wrong because I don't really frequent that board.
>>
>>35551916
Pic related, when you marry a woman just because she has a pretty face, dont fall for it.
>>
File: normalwoman.png (181KB, 1258x308px) Image search: [Google]
normalwoman.png
181KB, 1258x308px
>>35551916
>>35551952
There are a lot of cuckistians there so they think they can get a """pure""" gf somehow. They always fail but that doesn't stop them.
>>
>>35551952
It's a mix between /r9k/ and traditionalists
>>
>>35551952
They want white breeding sows otherwise they're worthless
>>
>>35551952
Women are literally destroying the western world.
>>
>>35551996
Oh well... Someday they'll realize that ALL women are whores, and just because she goes to church every now and then doesn't mean she's an exception.
>>
most of the /pol/ regulars know that all women are whores but they still vainly cling to the delusion that their mothers and girlfriends are exceptions.
it's admirable, if you're going to be so obsessed with politics you should believe you have something worth fighting for.
>>
>>35551952
/pol/ thinks women are angelic disney princesses who only misbehave when the jews use their evil brainwaves to mind control.

They'll repeat the same shit

>y-you clearly aren't being a good man!
>women won't change until men will!
>women like christian men with morals
>you're j-just a mad virgin, ugh!
>>
>>35552126
Couldn't be further from the truth.
What a pointless lie.
>>
>>35552160
My experience

Maybe you caught things on a good night
>>
>>35552126
Yeah, this is retarded. These are the faggots of /pol/. /pol/ is an unbiased examination of reality, but a lot of those people use it as an excuse.
>>
>>35552200
your experience is objectively wrong

look at the current women hate thread on here (https://boards.4chan.org/r9k/thread/35545923) to see what /pol/ thinks of women. same as r9k
>>
If the choice is to be with a girl who had sex before and is what you consider used goods, or dying a lone virgin waiting for the pure virgin to appear I'd go with used goods.

Good luck trying to find a girl in her 20 who's a virgin
>>
>>35551916
/pol/ knows women are whores and SOME of them kind of understand and sympathize where we're coming from with MGTOW, but ultimately condemn it, because it'll damn the white race. They think if we undo all the damage to traditional western society and restore the patriarchy, things will be better.
I'm not so confident myself that it would help that much, though probably a little bit. It's a noble goal I guess but I can't be bothered, especially because I doubt it'll be achievable on the end. Let it all burn I say.
>>
/pol/'s goal of "man leads the woman and woman knows her place" is really only achievable if they chain women in basements and use them as baby making machines. The modern world caters to the worst and most selfish aspects of female behavior and entitlement to an absurd degree. They're being more protected on a large scale than ever. But /pol/, edgelord posters aside, will never go that far. Which makes their efforts futile.
>>
>>35551996
/pol/ is the biggest proponent of NAWALT
>>
Now now

Y'all are being too harsh

Most of /pol/ is made up of (allegedly) heterosexual nominally christian white males

It's easy for them to emotionally distance themselves from other races, orientations, and religions

Hence the constant nigger/Jew/chink/spic/fag hate threads, those people mean nothing to them

But they do have mom's and gfs and whatnot so an attack on women is an attack on them personally

You probably notice how /lgbt/ sides with /pol/ until they start fag-bashing

Same with /pol/ and woman-bashing

And it's been proven scientifically that people naturally prefer siding with women, viewing criticism of a woman as more harsh and cruel inherently. And it makes sense.

How many people would jump in when a random man is attacked? How about a random woman?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.