[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you just ask a girl out? Not a meme, just want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (8KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 258x195px
Why don't you just ask a girl out? Not a meme, just want to know.

Asking her out template: "Want to go out this weekend? There's a <insert event> going on at <insert your city>." Then hit send or equivalent.
>>
>>35551824
I don't know any girls to ask out.
>>
Ask who out?

Also fear of rejection and lack of interest in other humans
>>
she would have to be low-status i.e. ugly and the power balance still would be in her favour. not worth it.
>>
>>35551824
I literally know no girls.

I was in a relationship with one girl for years, burned all of my bridges with everybody that I used to know, didn't make any new contacts during my time dating her, she left me, and now I literally have nothing, along with no will to make any effort to actually make contacts again.

Any time I go to the store, I do fall in love with any semi-attractive girl that I see, though I don't really want to talk to them or get to know them. Life's much simpler this way.
>>
>>35551852
>>35551869
>>35551934
>>35551953

Ask out practice girlfriends, empty your balls. It feels nice.

Tell them to fuck off if they want effort from you. You became an alpha without even realizing it.
>>
>>35552015
I don't think you understood a single word that I wrote. >>35551953

Aside from that, that's pretty despicable behavior.
>>
>>35551824
I don't have any friends, let alone do I know any women
>>
>>35551824
I do! Amy is coming over tomorrow and Em is coming over friday. This weekend probably I'll link up with H or, my fave, E. There are a few others waiting in the wings
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.