[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what's happening to me /r9k/ but I feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1478650072691.jpg (968KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1478650072691.jpg
968KB, 1280x1707px
I don't know what's happening to me /r9k/ but I feel like I'm beginning to lose control of myself.

You know those "intrusive thoughts" people always talk about like when you're standing on a ledge and you think about jumping off, or when you walk by a random stranger and you think what if I just punched this person in the face for no reason

Stuff like that. But I feel like I'm starting to lose my sense of agency and ability to control whether I act out on these thoughts or not.

I almost blurted out something in front of somebody some information that they weren't supposed to know. I barely managed to stop myself in time. It could have been a disaster.

I don't know what I'm doing half the time. It's like I'm in a dream and just watching my life.

What if I finally snap and punch somebody in public or take a piss in the middle of a store or jump in front of a bus

I just don't know anons. I feel like I'm just barely hanging on.
>>
You're in the transition to becoming a mindless drone like at least half (likely much much more) of the current population.
>>
>>35551558
That doesn't sound right but maybe I'm misunderstanding you. Are you saying that the average normie is mentally unhinged and could snap and punch somebody for no reason at any moment or something like that?

That sounds like the opposite of a normie. Normies are very controlled and would never do anything weird or outside the norm.
>>
>>35551635
I'm not. I'm saying the average normie is "like in a dream and just watching my life"

Are all your days filled with monotony and boredom? Can you distinguish the last few weeks from each other? Months? Years?
>>
>>35551710
Well what about the other part? What about when you feel like you're slipping and losing control of yourself
>>
>>35551494
>It's like I'm in a dream and just watching my life.

So you feel depersonalized. Are you using any drugs? Smoking weed, drinking often, psychedelics, opiates, etc.?
>>
>>35552030
No. I used to but I quit.
>>
>>35552060
What did you use and for how long?
>>
>>35551494

seems like you just need an exorcist (a true one, that is, a Roman Catholic priest)
>>
Embrace it OP lose your mind it will be like going on a mental holiday. Itll be absolute true freedom
>>
>>35551969
Might be your soul trying to catch a few gasps of air telling you to be extraordinary and not just a worker bee.

Or the contrary, it may stem from losing contact with your soul.
>>
>>35551494
You won't OP. I think you're psyching yourself out. Your thoughts aren't the real you. Everybody has wild thoughts sometimes. Just imagine them like a cloud passing by.

You're experience is called thought fusion. It's like your wearing your thoughts as goggles and they're distorting your views. Take off the goggles and take a step back and just accept them say, I am having this thought or feeling,it doesn't necessarily have anything with who I am as a person. You'll be alright senpai
>>
>>35552093
Weed, acid, alcohol, DXM. A few years for the weed and alcohol. A few times for acid and DXM. Last time I did anything was August I think.

>>35552119
>>35552346
Why? Desu I'm not really sure what I believe in regards to religion. I'm not totally convinced in anything supernatural but sometimes I do think maybe we have, for lack of a better word, a soul but in a scientific physical sense that we don't unserstand yet. Sometimes I think the universe is a computer simulation.

>>35552214
If I wanted to do that, how would I go about letting go completely?
>>
>>35552560
Try meditating, it will calm the intrusive thoughts and allow you to think rationally and with some degree of clarity. Look up instructions on grounding and meditation and practice for 20 minutes a day and keep up with it.

If things get really bad, tell someone about it and maybe they can get you help. That should be only if you feel like you're going to hurt someone or yourself. If not read on forums about how to deal with denationalization.
>>
>>35552634
*derealizaiton
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.