[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHRRRRRRRRRRRR WAKE UP NEET ITS TIME FOR YOUR NEIGHBOR TO MAKE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: H350-0285.jpg (255KB, 1470x700px) Image search: [Google]
H350-0285.jpg
255KB, 1470x700px
WHRRRRRRRRRRRR WAKE UP NEET ITS TIME FOR YOUR NEIGHBOR TO MAKE SURE THEIR HOA DOESNT FINE THEM FOR HAVING GRASS 1/200th OF AN INCH TOO HIGH RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
File: 1444050132106.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1444050132106.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>neighbour is using a power saw at 11am while I'm trying to sleep off last nights 5am Runescape session
>>
>>35551264
I'm lucky to live in a place with a really toothless homeowner's association. They send someone around every year to tell us we haven't paid the association dues and my parents tell them that they don't do anything worthwhile with them, and flat out refuse to pay. It makes the shithead busybodies that every neighborhood has really salty.
>>
>>35551382
>tfw when I live in a state that courts have ruled the HOA can place liens on my house for unpaid dues/fines
cucked beyond all recognition, boys.

sorry to the neets I might wake up, not fighting city hall
>>
>>35551345
>Runesacpe session

Rsn bro? wana play some scape with me?
>>
I mow my grass because I don't want an unkept yard. Glad it wakes you up though.
>>
>>35551382
My town will send you a notice and then mow it for you for $100. Not really an issue if the notice gets sent your house, but it gets sent to the people i rent from who live in arizona and then to the property manager who has at least 3 kids and 2 jobs so i have to fucking mow every 2.5/3 weeks so it doesnt get too horrible. I dont water it at all though because fuck that shit.
>>
>>35551264
>tfw 35 cm, or ~14 inches, of snow overnight

Yeah there won't be any grass to cut here for at least a month or two.
>>
>>35551264
All bets are off after 10am. You shouldn't still be in bed anyway
>>
>>35551442
>I mow my grass because I don't want an unkept yard.
Why? What do you give a shit about it?

I've never met a normie who didn't spend almost all of their life doing things because either "Well, people might look down on me if I don't!", or just because they'd never questioned it when everyone said "Well of course you have to, that's just what's done!"
>>
>>35551264

>Live in place that doesn't have a home owner's association, just a lot of local laws (is everywhere outside the U.S. like this?)

>Literally no one cares or looks up the laws

>There are some that are weirdly specific, like "no live poultry" or "no golfing in residential areas"

>Have half a mind to get some urban chickens just to see what happens
>>
>>35551473

>if you work nights/graveyard go fuck yourself
>>
>>35551486
I like the look of a well cut lawn and it feels good to walk on during a cool summer evening

it's an American thing
>>
>>35551529
Gotta mow sometime. 90% of people probably aren't still asleep at 10 am
>>
>>35551382
>homeowners association
What the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>35551472
Its 74 and sunny here. I actually have a window open.
>>
Fucking normalfaggots and their retarded schedules. And I live in a shitty apartment so it's 100x worse than a house with a flat.
Fuck this shit. Just let me rot in peace.
>>
>>35551602
>In the United States, a homeowner association (HOA) is a private association formed by a real estate developer for the purpose of marketing, managing, and selling homes and lots in a residential subdivision. It grants the developer privileged voting rights in governing the association, while allowing the developer to exit financial and legal responsibility of the organization. Typically the developer will transfer ownership of the association to the homeowners after selling a predetermined number of lots. Generally any person who wants to buy a residence within the area of a homeowners association must become a member, and therefore must obey the several restrictions that often limit the owner's choices. Most homeowner associations are incorporated, and are subject to state statutes that govern non-profit corporations and homeowner associations. State oversight of homeowner associations is minimal, and it varies from state to state. Some states, such as Florida[1] and California,[citation needed] have a large body of HOA law. Other states, such as Massachusetts,[citation needed] have virtually no HOA law. Homeowners associations are primarily associated with mid- and late 20th-century and 21st-century residential development.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeowner_association#Benefits_and_disadvantages
>>
File: feels.png (98KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
98KB, 300x199px
>>35551537
100% agreed
Anyone who doesn't either hates America or should give up on breathing.
>>
>>35551345

11 a.m. is a perfectly reasonable time to be using power tools, dude
>>
>>35551658
This is retarded. If you live in a subdivision of a non shit city then the city can enforce property standards with the by-law officer and you can just choose to sell and manage your property however the fuck you want. These dip fucks have no reason to exist.
>>
>>35551771
If there's one thing that normies absolutely hate, it's leaving their neighbor to live as he pleases.
>>
I used to live across the street from a highschool and good lord did they try their hardest to be the loudest.

Also where my oldschoolfags at?
>>
File: Doings.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Doings.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>35551345
>>35551434

Doings?
Im f2p pking as a pure before l buy mems today, I need to do quest so I can turn into a rune/zerker build.
>>
VVVVVVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR DON'T MIND ME JUST VACUUMING THE FLOORS VVVVVVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRRRR 8AM SHARP EVERY DAY GOTTA KEEP IT CLEAN VVVVVVVRRRRRRRR IF I DON'T DO IT EVERY DAY THAT MEANS IT'S DIRTY VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRRR

BANGBANGBANG BANG BANG VVVVVRRRRRRRR NEED TO HIT THOSE WALLS GET ALL THE DUST OFF BANG BANG RAM IT RIGHT INTO THE WALLS VVVVVVVVVVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRRR

WHAT'S THAT YOU'RE SLEEPING VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR YOU SHOULD BE UP BY NOW IT'S 8AM ALREADY VVVVVVVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRRR GET UP AND BE PRODUCTIVE LIKE ME DO SOMETHING USEFUL LIKE VACUUMING EVERY SINGLE DAY VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>35551964
More of this originality please these are making me laugh
>>
File: tG5sySI.png (97KB, 251x241px) Image search: [Google]
tG5sySI.png
97KB, 251x241px
Wagie wake up time to mow the lawn before worl
>>
>>35551529
Yeah go fuck yourself, you don't work at all and chores need to get done so don't try to latch onto a minority class of people you aren't even part of
>>
>>35551529

if you don't have earplugs and you work a graveyard shift you are honestly retarded
>>
>>35552117
>chores need to get done
Most of them actually don't, if you think about it.
>>
>>35551264
My neighbor is constantly blowing shit with his leaf blower. At all times he'll be out, even in the middle of thunderstorms. I swear to God one time he came out and started blowing off his lawn in the eye of a hurricane. Dude is nuts.
>>
I love waking up to the sound of school buses or lawn mowers as long as I don't have to get out of bed shortly after
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.