[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being beta a mindset/way of life that can be changed or an

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1489009093738.jpg (53KB, 558x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489009093738.jpg
53KB, 558x480px
Is being beta a mindset/way of life that can be changed or an inevitability that you are destined for?
>>
>>35551130

if you have the genetics to be a beta you will be one.
>>
Changing your habits and thought patterns is just repeatedly changing small things you're aware of until they replace your old habits. The hard part is being aware of what makes you a bitch.
>>
File: 1488740255356.jpg (38KB, 426x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488740255356.jpg
38KB, 426x960px
>>35551130
I was slightly wary before

Now im not. Perk up friends, you might learn something useful.
>>
>>35551130
No. You cannot change your nature.
>>
>>35551130

In short, no. You mean omega, by the way. A beta male is middle of the road suburban guy tier. L

You can carefully layer it with learned aspects of alpha behaviours, but that requires endless vigilance and discipline and often comes across as fake.
>>
>>35551438
You either are or you aren't you cant fake your way to success, thats some neckbeard bs. You can lose the countless battles and still win the war, if you KNOW your enemy,
>>
>>35551438
Typically the enemy is yourself by the way.
>>
It can be changed. Externally it'z simple, just change your behavior. Internally it's a harder effort and might not depend entirely on yourself.
>>
>>35551489

Why are you responding to my post with a bunch of random bullshit that has little to do with anything I wrote?

I'm not saying fake your way to anything, I'm telling OP the best he could achieve is to play aspects of Chad into how he presents himself.
>>
>>35551576
Its incredibly relevant, you have to maximize strengths and work on weaknesses, projecting "certain" behaviors already comes across as fake. I was just extrapolating, not trying to make you look like an ass.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.