[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want gf >realize that the type of girl that would be even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: 1489374153425.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1489374153425.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>want gf
>realize that the type of girl that would be even remotely sexually interested in me doesn't exist in the real world
>no longer want gf

When will you just accept it robros?
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
What do you look for in a girl anon? I was so close to having the girl of my dreams but then shit went south because im a mongoloid who cant into people.
>>
>>35549863
I want a girl who's basically the man in the relationship. That's mostly it anyways, but it seems all girls are submissive and incapable of thinking like a man, and the ones who are even a little bit like dudes are lesbian. Sure I still hope maybe someday I'll find someone like that, but it's not a priority for me at all.
>>
>>35549937

Just go gay if you want to be a submissive little pussy
>>
>want gf
>realize it's comfier to sleep with a bed to yourself
>realize that woman are boring and hard to keep interested
>realize that I enjoy being by myself the most
>realize that masturbation is much less work than sex
>realize that all woman are whores whose only value is their vagina
>no longer want gf
>>
>>35549937
It's a tough lot anon. If I wasn't on mobile i'd turn this one around on you and make you feel bad. But for now ill just tell you that dominant girls do exist, and while uncommon arent exectly rare. The hard part is figuring out who will be a dominant force in a relationship you're not yet in, since women to an even higher degree than men try to not stand out from the norm. Thus finding the atypical ones require genuine effort from you.
>>
>>35549792
>>35550016
i wish more anons knew this feeling

it's the path to /ascendancy/
>>
>>35550016
>>want gf
>>realize it's comfier to sleep with a bed to yourself
>>realize that woman are boring and hard to keep interested
>>realize that I enjoy being by myself the most
>>realize that masturbation is much less work than sex
>>realize that all woman are whores whose only value is their vagina

>still want gf
>>
Im a honnie trannie and I still got someone interested.
>>
I don't want a gf because there's no use for her besides sex.

I have zero belief that I'll ever meet anyone I like as a person.
>>
File: tfw2smartformemes.jpg (1MB, 4030x4096px) Image search: [Google]
tfw2smartformemes.jpg
1MB, 4030x4096px
>want gf
>lie to myself about being happier alone instead of facing my anxieties
>surround myself with like-minded people online
>never advance in life and stay in a childlike mindset forever
>>
File: menonlinedating.png (211KB, 1700x958px) Image search: [Google]
menonlinedating.png
211KB, 1700x958px
>>35549970
>>35550026
>not that anon
yeah you guys are both encouraging effort to attract tricks, not about that life, that's the opposite of the point of this thread
women are a chore, who needs that fucking noise
>>
File: microaggressions.png (788KB, 704x754px) Image search: [Google]
microaggressions.png
788KB, 704x754px
>>35551399
>implying there is anything wrong with that
turn away from your vile snatch worshipping ways, brother
women are worthless
>>
File: IMG_8253.jpg (161KB, 1034x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8253.jpg
161KB, 1034x1280px
>>35551399
Facing your anxieties doesn't work. It's another meme, just like the "be yourself" crap.
>>
>>35551484
Why do I have a feeling a gay guy posted this?
>>
>want gf for too long
>try and fail
>give up
>break down and start wanting gf again
>repeat circle enough times
>exhausted to the point I've given up on everything
>tfw life no longer has a meaning anymore
I'm just drifting at this point. Waiting for life to end.
>>
File: page.jpg (25KB, 276x368px) Image search: [Google]
page.jpg
25KB, 276x368px
>>35549792
>know full well how unattractive I am
>subconsciously feel every girl I meet is attracted to me anyway
who /ego overcompensation/ here
>>
>want gf
>have oneitis
>oneitis doesn't talk to me anymore but I still love her
>>
>>35551578
Would have been easier not to have been born. Life is a giant waste of effort.
>>
>want gf
>think about what I'd have to do to be able to get one
>lose 60 lbs
>get a job
>one that pays enough to move out
>move out and spend all that money on rent and bills
>continue wanting gf but decide its not worth the trouble to get one
>>
>>35551617
I will never understand the capacity you people have for loving people who don't even like you.
>>
>>35551575
Easy, because I have no desire to have sex with women.
I get why you'd think that, I have no desire to have sex with men either though.
When I have to masturbate to relieve the pressure, I masturbate to women; but I find all sex, fluid exchange and most touching to be just gross, to be honest.
Sweaty, disgusting people, shlocking up against each other, my God if anyone ever tried to get me to eat them out, no matter how "attractive" I'd probably assault them as if fighting for my life.
It's all intensely icky.
>>
>>35551630
Yeah, I'd feel like shit if I were to kill myself too. I feel too ashamed and guilty to do it so I have to wait until everyone forgets about me or I die naturally, and both imply a lot of time spent being bored and tired of everything.
>>
File: IMG_8229.jpg (43KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8229.jpg
43KB, 444x444px
>>35551885
Yeah. And at least in my case, nothing can ever make up for what has happened so far.
>>
As long as it is possible to imagine a perfect gf then I will want that perfect gf. we can't help it.

"Perfect" being a female reflection of myself... depressed and boring but cute and not mentally ill.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.