[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true when they say girls like guys who are in touch with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1329.jpg (74KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1329.jpg
74KB, 720x720px
Is it true when they say girls like guys who are in touch with their feminine side?
>>
Depends on the girl. It's healthy to be in touch with your feminine side anyway.
>>
See, it's not the masculinity girls necessarily like, it's part of it admittedly because of biological hardwiring, but as a whole it's the biological need for a woman to feel security and safety to allow offspring to survive in the womb. Being confident and assertive fulfills this

If you notice, not every girl likes the uber-muscly chad but every girl likes a guy who can be assertive.
>>
>>35549889
Can conflimp
>fairly disciplined lifter but not "ripped"; otter mode at best tbhdesu bc I don't pack carbs enough for super gains

>lifting gives me confidence and energy boost to jokingly shove gf around, make decisions for her, push boundaries a bit socially

>she drools
>>
They like confidence and being comfortable with yourself. Girls don't want to get with a guy with a ton of insecurity and identity problems. "Being in touch with your feminine side" just means being comfortable enough with yourself that you aren't embarassed seeming slightly less masculine.
>>
>>35550144
Girls actually like that?
>>
>>35549756
>Is it true when they say girls like guys who are in touch with their feminine side?
2/3 alpha and 1/3 beta. full alpha guys are the dumb dudebros.
>>
>>35550692
Yes, but some girls are more in touch with their desire for fun-loving but firm male behavior than others. Some have to be coaxed into it, and you have to be able to stand ground without cucking out when they shit test you. There's also an eventual line not to be crossed, but they either immediately or eventually begin to like seeing that you have the balls to have fun toeing it. Don't be a genuine asshole, but the ability to be playfully mean and masculine because you're moderately comfortable in your skin is a big attraction for grills
>>
>>35551052
>playfully mean
>literally being fake
i dont know about that.
>>
>>35549756
More like girls are willing to tolerate guys who are in touch with their feminine side as long as they provide elsewhere.
>>
>>35551163
Poor use of "genuine".

Revision: "have fun without worrying or being insecure but also without being an asshole". If you're comfortable in your skin (which generally gets easier after you start lifting), these traits come easy. It has nothing to do with being "fake". I was just distinguishing being an actual dickhead to girls from just having fun being male in the presence of someone female.
>>
>>35551977
>which generally gets easier after you start lifting
sure, basically failed normie advice.
>>
>>35552077
>failed normie

why do you think I'm on here ;^}

idk shit's hard to put into words; comes naturally and once you try to think about how to describe it, it's weird.
>>
File: Vektor-Terminal_Redux.jpg (20KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
Vektor-Terminal_Redux.jpg
20KB, 316x316px
No, don't become a nu-male in the actual sense of the word, the closest you will get to ever getting laid is fucking a feminist fat whale

t.someone that actually used to be a nu-male
>>
File: 975x548.jpg (227KB, 975x548px) Image search: [Google]
975x548.jpg
227KB, 975x548px
>>35549756
When they say this, they mean that they like hyper masculine traditionally manly men guys who happen to shed a tear to a chickflick once in a blue moon.

Anything more feminine than that and they consider you the gay friend.
>>
Yes. It's attractive in general when people are multifaceted and experience thoughts and emotions over a wide spectrum. Of course one runs the risk of coming off as too "feminine", but a part of life is learning how to best conduct and express ourselves.
>>
>>35552542
If you're usually masculine by nature, being "feminine enough" is as simple as not projecting a weird overcompensation vibe as if you're scared of "turning gay". Pretty much set from there
>>
File: 1489104223078.png (78KB, 1785x463px) Image search: [Google]
1489104223078.png
78KB, 1785x463px
>>35549756
women want to lose themselves and forget their problems and independence in your masculinity. they do not want a male gf.

/thread
>>
>>35552650
I'm screwed then. I ain't not masculine man.
>>
>>35549756
What does this mean?
When they say get into touch with feminine side
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.