[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does r9k not get that Half Asian guys look like and get treated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

Even the fat Half Korean baby boy that OPs that thread could pass for full Asian.

That entire thread is literally just white r9kers who want to marry Azn waifus and have Half Asian sons shitting on Asian men.

Do you not get that Half Asian men look like and are treated like Asian men?

You really think theres some conspiracy behind that? Hapas look Asian. And if WMAF keeps shitting on Asian men, how are their sons supposed to feel?

>>35524309

>pic related, a Half Asian baby of WMAF, so you're going to keep telling me that full Asians are shit, but it doesn't affect males like him?
>>
>>35549327
Yeah life for Asian males is incel hell.

But I'm Half White. I have a white dad. But I still look Asian and get treated like an Asian incel.

But all you dads to Hapas on r9k, just laugh at how much it sucks to be an Asian man.

Being Hapa is a nightmare.
>>
>>35549327
Its not fair that Hapas are created by white dads who are racist against their own sons.

Its hellish enough being an Asian male. But I have to constantly be reminded that I'm born of my own cucking.

Even the robots on r9k think they are so superior because they are white.

Its hellish being Half Asian.

Every other race thinks they are great.

Blacks think they are great its just The Man holding them down.

White incels think SJWs are holding them back.

But Asian Hapas have to just accept we're a small dicked inferior race, and our own birth is proof of it. Its hell. Its hell
>>
>>35549327
Well what can I do?

I'm just one man.

If theres one WMAF Hapa in the world who gets treated like Asians and is incel, then it doesn't mean anything. 1 is 0.

It only matters if other Hapas besides me feel, the same way. Its up to them. I'm only one man. Either they do or they don't. Its up to the other Hapas if they want to be cucked or not. I can't save them all.
>>
>>35549327
r9k is the HQ of white incels and WMAF is their only hope. So of course they take a special interest in the Hapa issue.

If they are getting more aggressive, its out of fear.

They fear the Hapa uprising.

The aren't wrong. The life of an Asian male is a living hell.

Now the only question is an empirical factual one. Do WMAF Hapa sons look Asian and are they treated as Asians?

Leave the facts to the universe. It either is, or is not. Theres no use fuming over it.
>>
It's because everyone knows that we are all dangerous and violent psychopaths. And with our higher iq, we are just more dangerous than a white or black man.
>>
What will my kids look like if im a med?

I dont look like a white guy when tan and have gotten confused for being for portugal and spain
>>
>>35549327
Look I'm just the son of 1 WMAF couple, my own parents. I'm not the son of every WMAF couple in the world, I'm not the son of r9k.

Its up to those Hapas how they want to feel about it.

Anyway I'm going to NEET off my WMAF parents forever and never get a job. So I guess thats payback enough.
>>
We may as well own up to it. The most violent and profilic school shooter was a Korean college student.

Half Asian is half dangerous.
>>
>>35549507
It is known, that the Mongol horde at one point and time was the most dangerous Eurasian Steppe warriors known to Europe.
>>
>hey goys let's talk about race again
>>
>>35549327
Maybe Elliot Rodger was right, he went to the source of the problem. His rage wasn't at white incels who say mean things on the internet. I mean sometimes he did rage at them on PUAhate. But he recognised that white incels saying mean things weren't the ones who rejected him for being Hapa and doomed him for being a virgin. It was blonde white girls.

Instead of continuing to pedestal them as sweet angels, he saw them as evil devils and swore to exterminate them.

r9k didn't reject me, white girls did. But unlike Elliot I blame r9k and not white girls. Elliot Rodger didn't shoot up an incel convention.
>>
>>35549540
Well I could make a thread making fun of Black men for being incels, but it wouldn't mean shit, since its not the reality.

r9k threads didn't make Asian Hapas into incels. White girls did. And Elliot recognized that.

I get so triggered by salt being poured into my emotional wounds, that I forget who wounded me.
>>
We are the villains of the Human Race.
>>
>>35549570
I'm just an Asian-looking Hapa incel who NEETs off my WMAF parents. Thats me.

What am I so angry about? Sure I didn't want to be born. But I'll NEET as long as I can, and then suicide when I can't. Being incel doesn't have to matter.

I'm not even in the sexual game anymore. I dropped out years ago. So why do I still get so angry?
>>
>>35549327
Lets say that it is a misfortune to be born Asian male, and even more so an Asian-passing male born of WMAF.

So its bad that I was born.

Well I didn't really commit to life much.

Never held a job, never worked hard. Just pursued my hobbies and NEETed.

So I NEETed as long as possible, and when the time came I suicided. It was a bad thing I was born. But I didn't sweat it too hard.

Stop getting so triggered by r9k threads
>>
>>35549690
I mean what if this hideous race of Azns didn't exist. And I was just a white guy born with a horrible mongoloid deformity that made me hideous repulsive to all.

Would that make it better? If I was the only Azn Hapa in the world, just a deformed white, and there was no such thing as the Asian race would that be better?

Why does it make a difference that others also suffer for the same horrid features? Wouldn't it be the same if I was the only one?
>>
>>35549737
So calm down. Your the son of one WMAF couple. And you were never sweet to them. You were just a spoiled, ungrateful, hateful, lazy, deadbeat NEET leeching off of them for 3 decades.

Who is unjust to whom? The only thing u can complain about is that u were born to a hated race. But since birth, all uv done is leech and take take take. So what makes u such a victim?

I'm sure r9k would be a worse dad to his Asian kids. But you're not the son of r9k. So stop having so much empathy for r9k's maybe future kids.
>>
>>35549790
Drop this weird juxtaposition, where r9k becomes your internet dad.

r9k is not your dad

r9k is not your dad

r9k is not your dad

stop emotionally reacting so hard, like r9k is your dad.

r9k is nothing to you.

if u were the only asian-hapa in the world, none of this would matter/ and if things change with the collective race. then let the collective hapa race save itself if it can.

its not ur job 2b the hapa messiah.

ur not the son of every white guy on the internet
>>
>>35549880
yeah i guess i should cool it.

im so isolated, afaik azns dont even exist

they could just be a made up internet race like orks.

hard to believe such a terrible race could have evolved

the are just orks

just a made up internet race

u got 2 deep into this internet addiction and started 2 believe orks were real and u were half ork
>>
>>35549913
ive had no human connection whatsover for half a decade now, and yet im STILL so obsessed about being azn.

i could have forgotten azns even exist. imagined them 2b an ork race. they are an ork race 4 all i know. made up for the internet.

yet im so fucking obsessed with being half orc.

it doesnt matter.

asians dont exist

asians dont exist

asians are just an internet meme

darwin says such a horrible race couldnt have evovled in the 1st place

such traits

never

asians dont exist

ur only half orc in ur mind

asians dont exist

such a horrible race couldnt exist

they are made up
>>
>>35549939
honestly wtf was the point of going full hikki hermit and being on the internet all day?

if to escape the cruelites of humanity, it sure has failed.

normies will at least in general be nice to ur face

and im just so hyper-senstiive over being half asian, that if someone calls me 'that asian guy' its the worst slur in the world. im the one who hates azns.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.