[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trans >hormones didnt remove my abilty to get hard >start

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: 1468895999400-1.jpg (809KB, 1057x1504px) Image search: [Google]
1468895999400-1.jpg
809KB, 1057x1504px
>trans
>hormones didnt remove my abilty to get hard
>start wearing chastity cage so that I can't get hard
>wore one nonstop for months only taking it off to clean
>can't get hard anymore whatsoever, mission accomplished
>now feel uncomfortable if I don't wear chastity cage and always have to wear one even though it's pointless
Please convince me to finally kill myself so that I can stop being an embarassment to our species.
>>
>>35549115
I hope you don't kill yourself anon. It sucks being trans I'm trans too. I always get really sad when I see trans people wanting to kill themselves since I know how that feels.
>>
>>35549115
>embarassment to our species
Ah, a nice secularized version of "natural law" and "dignity" and other spooks.

Have you got a nice dick or dildo up your butt recently?
>>
>>35549115
you do know that it's going to atrophy it's size now and you will get worse srs results right?
>>
>>35549163
I've never put anything in my butt or been penetrated. I'm saving for myself in case someone ever loves me, they can enjoy being the first person to deflower me there.

Of course that won't happen because I'm unlovable worthless filth.
>>
>>35549115
Post it faggot, I wanna see your cuck cock caged
>>
>>35549257
I'm sure you'll find someone eventually anon.
>>
>>35549237
Why I would I ever want to mutilate myself with that wretched surgical procedure? Of course I wish I had female genitals and sexual organs but SRS only offers a foul imitation.
>>
>>35549257
>hurr durr I make it harder for myself
Do you remeber the first time you played Mario Kart or whatever?

You sucked.

So why don't you practice? It makes perfect and makes your butt more sensitive.
>>
>>35549156
Kill yourself you fucking troglodyte
>>
>>35549296
it can turn out well if you go to a fancy one that uses the skin around testicles, I heard it even feels better
>>
>>35549320
Don't have the balls to if you want to kill me though feel free to.
>>
I really wanna cuddle you and stick a yummy dinner of your choice in you before we lay down on my bed for some hardcore videogames
>>
>>35549258
I want to be modest and pure. At least as modest and pure as a mentally ill degenerate can be
>>
>>35549257
>>35549361
How do you know you'll like it if you've never even tried it?

Why would you transition if you don't even know whether you enjoy female sexuality (penetration)?
>>
>>35549361
Pure virgin trans girl basically everything I want in life. How old are you and where are you from?
>>
>>35549391
>Why would you transition if you don't even know whether you enjoy female sexuality (penetration)?
Because of dysphoria? It's not like we transition and fuck up our lives just for sex.
>>
>>35549257
Oh my god please be in Europe
>>
>>35549391
My heart compelled me. The pain of not being the way I need to be was too much to bear, it was never about sex. I hate thinking about sex, everyone thinks that transsexuals are disgusting perverts and I don't want to be seen that feel. I feel too much shame to even masturbate, just getting spontaneous erections for no reason made me feel ashamed of myself. I grew up in a very religious Christian household and the shame of being trans is almost too much to bear already.
>>
>>35549449
Are you attracted to men? Masculine men?

You are a confusing creature.
>>
>>35549393
Hook up threads are against the rules of this board and I don't want to break them. Chances are that we are hundreds of miles apart anyway, and I feel like if you got to know me you wouldn't want me, I'm a burden
>>
>>35549449
modesty and purity are unfunny memes and god is dead. just embrace your sickness and find someone who loves it and you.
>>
>>35549430
Yes you do, that's why you're mentally ill.
I like Full House but I'm not trying to transition into Danny Taylor for fucks sake. Oh wait you're a millennial, nevermind - you're "doing great honey!"
>>
>>35549484
This is obviously a troll thread.

Every single guy (male) on this board would love to have a modest and pure gf (male)
>>
>>35549484
You'd be surprised what I can deal with especially if you actually liked me.
>>
File: 1488826109807.jpg (762KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1488826109807.jpg
762KB, 1680x1050px
>>35549473
Transgirl here. Not op.

I am physically attracted to cuter, more feminine guys or just girls.
How ever, I can be romantically attracted to guys in any ship or form, and sometimes I do find a hot masculine guy that makes me feel warm inside.

>Pic unrelated, just a picture that I like and set as my desktop background.
>>
>not a single pic
cool story bro
>>
>>35549496
That's why I've never had sex? Jesus I may be mentally ill but at least I'm not mentally retarded like you.
>>
>>35549473
I like masculine men and masculine women as well as feminine men and feminine women. I don't like people who are androgynous as much, and I don't feel attracted at all to other trans people.
>>
>>35549484
E U R O P E

I have so much love to give but nobody wants it.
>>
>>35549473
Not op but yes for the most part. I feel like being with a masc guy would make me feel better about myself.
>>
>>35549508
I'm suicidal and extremely depressed. I hate myself and my self-esteem is non existent. I feel paranoid and skeptical of every postive gesture done towards me. I don't want my misery to spread like an infection, especially to someone who I may fall in love with.
>>
>>35549585
Welcome to /r9k/ most people here are like that. Honestly 90% of trans people are suicidally depressed including me.
>>
>>35549585
Get out of here with that bs

I would make you my gf (male) in a heartbeat and plunge your boypucci with my cock every waking moment.
>>
>>35549585
>>35549687
Yeah what this guy said. I'll also cuddle you a lot
>>
>>35549687
Look I'm not them but I'm also trans and maybe you could make them a lot happier but we really do have a lot of problems. It's very hard for people like us to be truly happy.
>>
>>35549718
not him, but there are plenty of ex-lost souls looking to kindle someone else's dying flame. you'd be surprised what a virgin veteran with ptsd and a 1000 insecurities would put up with
>>
You know I'm an outspoken fag despiser. Occasionally some sjw landwhale will tell me "oh you're just projecting cause you're in the closet" This thread is evidence of the contrary because if I identified with any of you faggots even slightly, I'd kill myself in public.
Good god, men - get off the Vidya and get outside before you shame our gender even more. Either that or hang yourself pronto
>>
File: 1485648881183.jpg (112KB, 488x366px) Image search: [Google]
1485648881183.jpg
112KB, 488x366px
>>35549718
>It's very hard for people like us to be truly happy.
I wanna be your bf and let us be happy! Why is nobody responding I'm just looking for a gf to be happy with.
>>
>>35549718

You might as well let some good come into the world. If you can't be happy anyway why not make someone else very happy and try to be happy vicariously? Anyone dating a tgirl knows better than to expect a MPDG. I just don't want to be alone. Cook, clean, drain my balls a couple times a week. Maybe don't shit on me about my chinese girl cartoons or autismal obsession with yeast, mold, and alcohol too much. Do these and I'm happy as a clam.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.