[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I pee in the washroom sink to avoid the toilet splashback

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: devil pepe.jpg (201KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
devil pepe.jpg
201KB, 470x595px
>mfw I pee in the washroom sink to avoid the toilet splashback that gets my pants dirty

who else /sink pissers/ ?
>>
There's no way this isn't bait. How could your splashback possibly be *that* bad? Do you piss with the force of a thousand power washers?
>>
>>35548658
It's just simple physics. When you toss a rock into a lake or something you see that water bounce back up.

It's the same with pissing into a bowl of water that's at leg-level.

Try it out for yourself. Just wear shorts or boxers when you go piss, no pants or socks. 9 times out of 10 you're going to get at least a couple of drops of piss & toilet water on your legs and feet.

That's a couple of drops of piss too many. I piss in the sink, run some water and then wash the sink itself. No harm no foul.
>>
>>35548768
>9 times out of 10 youre going to get at least a couple drops of piss & toilet water on your legs
This literally doesn't happen.
Either you're retarded, or you don't know how to use your own dick properly
>>
>>35548923
Go do it now, and come back in a week baby-bladder.
>>
>>35548923
How are you going to tell me to go piss right now when I've been doing it my whole life.
>>
>>35548617
Just finished a beautiful 3 water bottle sized piss into my upstairs sink. Watched the drain struggle to contain my wee-wee. But alas, soon enough my bladder blaster was empty and I once again was faced with the prospect of an empty sink and another challenge.

Tonight I turn my roommates sink into a piss vial.
>>
>>35548658
Toilet-cucks who pee against the porcelain instead of into the water because they're afraid of making noise experience splash-back a lot more often. If they weren't too cucked to use a toilet how it's meant to be used then they wouldn't have this issue
>>
>>35549157
Even if you piss right down the middle of the water bowl, there will be splashback.

Same if you take a heavy shit and don't put down a layer of toilet paper.
>>
>>35549253
this is why you put your dick in the water
>>
>>35549157
But I don't even piss into the water (because I don't want to make noise) and I STILL have never experienced any "splash back".
I'm convinced that you guys have no idea how to use your own dicks.
>>
>>35549253
Either your toilets are designed improperly or you need to chill the fuck out and stop forcing your excrement out as hard as you possibly can. I've never had issues with either of those things
>>
File: 6-things-you-hate-1219911977776.jpg (130KB, 1041x789px) Image search: [Google]
6-things-you-hate-1219911977776.jpg
130KB, 1041x789px
>>35549297
One of the most famous memes of the 2000s was based on a silly comic that someone draw about how toilet splashback ruined their day.

Eddie Murphy, back when he was a legendary stand-up comic in the 80s also had a bit about waster splashing up on your ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_Zz5un_BDE

It's common, the world doesn't revolve around you.
>>
>>35548617
I piss in the sink at home and and work. Feels so good to watch the yellow flow run down the side of the bowl with no noise whatsoever, and then be able to wash the tip of your dick right then and there.
>>
>>35549634
i usually close the plunger halfway through my piss and fill up the sink a bit then wash my mouth with fresh urine
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.