[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up and you're a thicc blonde Stacey with a Chad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2917.jpg (61KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2917.jpg
61KB, 640x640px
You wake up and you're a thicc blonde Stacey with a Chad fiancee who is upper middle class. You are stuck in her body forever. What do you do?
>>
>>35548394
Dump Chad and get into femdom with robots
>>
>>35548394
Become a pedophile
Drink a lot of semen for youthfulness
???
Profit
>>
try and find a diary so I can read up on myself so I can pass

Error: You must wait 17 seconds before posting a reply.
4chan Pass users have lower cooldowns. [Learn More]
>>
>>35548394
Cheat on Chad with Mega-Chads
>>
>>35548394
Ruin his life, become a feminist and force the world to cater to me
I know its shitty but if im dealt that good of a hand im going to fucking run with it
>>
Have a panic attack. Find the nearest person and ask them where I am and what year it is. Get in contact with my mother and try to explain to her what's happened. Ask her if my former self still lives with her. If she says yes, I hang up and adopt my new life as a girl. If no, I return home and try to rekindle my relationship with my family.
>>
Dump Chad become a lesbian BDSM junkie.
>>
I would marry Chad and have lesbian sex on the side with other thicc Staceys.
>>
>>35548430
you're a good man. fpbp
>>
File: 1487381672287.jpg (52KB, 560x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487381672287.jpg
52KB, 560x720px
Would try to contact my real family immediately and ask them what the fuck happened.

Would keep my shit secret with only them till I could find out who I was currently where I was and what the fuck was my life like before this and why was I switched.

I still would be nervous as all fuck because if ever found out some group might tyr to fucking science your ass to find out what happened and you would be stuck in a lab.
>>
>>35548394
>marry him
>dump him a few weeks later, steal dat good money
>buy heroin
>live in a van and do heroin all day until eventually OD-ing

stacy's don't deserve to live, but i'd want to go out with a bit of a bang.
>>
>>35548394
>Lament that I'll never have credulity as a member of my original family
>Lament that I'll have less free time now that I'm in a relationship with someone who was entirely Anonymous and detached until this point
>Lament that I'm a despised upper-middle class citizen, and am wearing clothes designed and carefully executed by the talent of other people, while transitory money earnt by means that were far less arduous completely defeat the equality of my exertion and the labourer's exertion towards clothing everyone
>Lament that I'm now ignorant apparently
>Lament that in this world, the chemical structure of my body is the same as people who are much greater than me
>Lament that eternal recurrence was a meme
>Lament that I'll need to buy even more stationery to get into drawing again and that my handwriting and mechanical skills have been reverted
>Post on 4chan's /r9k/ board describing this anecdotal story
>Start drawing anyway, probably. If one thing that I can keep consistent is my interests: I'll consider that quite a blessing
>Try to upload my cognizance unto a computer. Thereof my personality is disembodied from whatever embellishment could make my identity seem incredible

I thought too hard about this
>>
File: 1461859216798.jpg (58KB, 402x552px) Image search: [Google]
1461859216798.jpg
58KB, 402x552px
>>35548394
>divorce
>get alimony
>start streaming lol on twitch
>get a gf, nowadays lesbian stacies can get laid easily.
>>
let chad pick me up and fuck me between me new pussy. Maybe make him go get me snacks afterwards
>>
Become a tit streamer on Twitch so I can play vidya all day and make money.
>>
>>35548394
I would attempt to live her life as best I could, including continuing the relationship with Chad and assuming her family as my own from that point.

Literally everything in this new life is an upgrade over what I have now.
>>
Get knocked up as much as possible and wear tight revealing clothes that show off my huge belly, tits, and ass
>>
File: 1489278242624.png (52KB, 228x220px) Image search: [Google]
1489278242624.png
52KB, 228x220px
>>35549797
yesss, wise choice...
>>
Kill everyone including you
>>
Do what I do all day shitpost
>>
>>35548394
Marry him and wait until I can max out the alimony payments then go neet
>>
>>35548394
dump the chad and get a stacey gf.
>>
>>35548394

divorse him and get 1/2 his shit, become a twitch girl gamer streamer with a stacey lesbian girlfriend, when we have sex we add a 9inch BBC'd guy into the mix, and if we decide to have children we'll both have black babby boys (will abort the girls obviously duh)
>>
>>35550756

oh yeah also will obviously stream the 2 girls and 1 hung black bull fuck sesssion on chaturbate for even more tips for cucks
>>
That girl is fucking frightening
>>
File: 837837.jpg (45KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
837837.jpg
45KB, 500x521px
>>35548394
>You wake up and you're a thicc blonde
>You are stuck in her body forever

S-stop taunting me! This is my dream, but its never gonna be real... I'm gonna be a manlet for the rest of my life... j-just delete this... DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW!
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.