[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why hasn't /r9k/ swallowed the black pill yet? Eggman e

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 1457377256531.jpg (153KB, 1056x594px) Image search: [Google]
1457377256531.jpg
153KB, 1056x594px
Why hasn't /r9k/ swallowed the black pill yet? Eggman explains the male situation in detail in this video. Looks, height, GENETICS! Don't deny it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0&t=38s
>>
>>35548232
Jesus Christ welcome to like 18 months ago, eggfag the secret normie and his idiot redditor followers have all come and gone on this board.

He was plugging his "us robots, amiright? :)" videos on this board for months just so he could build an audience to dump his incredibly hip-hop music onto. He also had sex and a gf. Shilling and tripfagging on here on all the time eventually backfired and he got rightfully doxxed.
>>
>>35548311
Him having a gf doesn't falsify what he said. Looks, height and iq are what matter to men and women the most. They determine your place in the smv ladder. Eggman is not on the lowest rungs of the looks scale. He's tall and white.
>>
>>35548458
>Him having a gf doesn't falsify what he said.

It's also the most basic obvious shit ever that is only half true. "muh genetics" is what fat tumblr girls use as an excuse to justify how fat and gross they are, and the same with robots.

You can bleach your skin or make it darker, you can dye your hair, you can get all sorts of implants, you can get off your fat ass and exercise, you can get cosmetic surgery. "muh genes" is only valid if you're actually medically retarded.
>>
>>35548532
Cosmetic surgery isn't a fix. Its not certain to give you optimal aesthetics, people don't have the means or gall to go through with it, and it won't change height. It also takes to long.
>>
>>35548613
>it won't change height

>muh height

stop taking r9k memes so seriously

You can change your looks if you're that insecure about them, or you can date someone who is just as ugly as you as well.
>>
>>35548643
>you can date someone who is just as ugly as you as well.
Even ugly women hate genetically inferior men. A 5'5 man might be alone his whole life while a tall woman is a model. A short woman is a cutie. Also women don't have much problem dating up when society believes this dogma that men should just be thankful to just have women in their life and giving them the time of day.
>>
>>35548795
>Even ugly women hate genetically inferior men.

No they don't shut up, both your parents are just as ugly and retarded as each other which is why they ended up with you as their kid.
>>
>>35548814
Wrong.
>Looks
>Money
>Status
>>
>>35548921
>>Money
>>Status

Which aren't related to your genes.

Looks either really, unless you're completely fucking disfigured and don't know the basics of personal hygiene.
>>
File: IMG_2652.jpg (18KB, 275x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2652.jpg
18KB, 275x270px
>>35548795
>5'8-5'9 inches lying faggot
>what is limb lengthening surgery

There is no cure for mental retardation, LOL
>tfw rye ergot disintegrated my brain matter
>>
>>35548939
>Looks either really, unless you're completely fucking disfigured and don't know the basics of personal hygiene.
>Looks aren't related to your genes. Yes they are.
Also, there is literally nothing an average man can do to compete in the presence of a man like this. Not even in the presence, women just have to know they exist to hate you for not being the same. This man gets more respect, more validation, more women, more opportunities all because of genetics. It's the inverse for an unattractive male.
>>
File: dd_mirocech_06-767x1024.jpg (78KB, 767x1024px) Image search: [Google]
dd_mirocech_06-767x1024.jpg
78KB, 767x1024px
>>35549060
mefd.ff]g
>>
>>35549060
You're an idiot who's been hanging out on r/theredpill too much.

Ugly men and women with shitty genes fuck each other and make dumb ugly babies together. That's why there are still dumb and ugly people running around, otherwise everyone would be Chad and Stacey.
>>
>>35548613

Realistically as long as your height isn't below 5'7" it doesn't matter.
Girls only want a guy that is 2-3 inches taller than them, if you make the cut, your height isn't the problem.
>>
>>35549198
There are millions of men below 5'7.
>>
>>35549213
and billions of women below 5'4

There are even women who are into shorter men.

keep making excuses for yourself if you want.
>>
>>35549279
>There are even women who are into shorter men.
Not after high school.
>>
>>35549322
I see that you're going with the option of making more excuses for yourself. Keep on doing you anon.

Even if you grow into a 7 foot tall Chad no one will want to fuck you because of your victim attitude.
>>
>>35549439
I don't display my victim attitude to others in person. Nobody who's suffering from lookism really does. Men suffer in silence, then make up 75% of suicides.
>>
File: intervention.png (59KB, 442x768px) Image search: [Google]
intervention.png
59KB, 442x768px
>>35548968
>pay tens of thousands of dollars to permanently incapacitate yourself to essentially insert stilts into your shins
>height doesn't matter

>>35549279
>There are even women who are into shorter men.

Oh yeah? Where are they?

>Even if you grow into a 7 foot tall Chad no one will want to fuck you

Bullshit.

normies are fucking retarded
>>
>>35549439
Also, its not a victim attitude. It's just the way things are. Most people are aware of smv to an extent. It's the whole reason people treat each other how they do. Why there are cool kids, nerds, why people are isolated and other's accepted. GENETICS!
>>
>tall
>big dick
>has had sex
>has had gf
>has job
>has car
>has his own place

Yeah I'm totally a robot just like you guys!
>>
>>35549590
>>35549625
>I'm not a victim, it's just that the entire world is against me and it's not my fault and I can't do anything about it besides complain on a vietnamese cooking show
>>
>>35549853
How could you deny that the world hates unattractive men? Just go on twitter and type in ugly men or short men. Women openly state they want them dead.
>>
>>35549916
>women hate thread on /r9k/ everyday with 100s of replies
>>
>>35549853
I don't consider myself a victim of anything, it's just a fact of life, people with good genes live happier and healthier and are more likely to reproduce
>>
>>35549946
People with shit genes also reproduce, like I said earlier, that's why shit genes are still around.

You problem is that you want to fuck Stacey and not anyone else that is as ugly and sad-sack as you.
>>
>>35548532
>literaly comparing excuses of fat and real, actual excuses of genetic limitation in terms of control like height

you are literaly the most dense, retarded poster i've seen on this board on all my 4 years here.

if you google fat, how to lose weight, how to get fit, etc, you will find AT LEAST a vast, extensive, comprehensive, detailed, step-by-step collection of knowledge on how to achieve everything related to the subject: fat loss, muscle building, strengh and stamina trainings, cardio, balanced, cheap, thought out diet, important tips, sleeping tips, gym exercises, bodyweight exercises, intensities of training, etc

now try googling height. bone lenghtening. growing taller past puberty. and witness the overwhelming scarcity of hope and information on the subject. you will only find coping results, like doctors saying you only had your chance before you hit 21, how to learn to accept the outcome, circlejerking forums on disconected, loose information on random russian people researching growth plate implants, news from 2009 or earlier, random useless information, scams, loose articles on mice experiments, and again, cucks telling you to simply accept the result.

the black pill is real.
>>
>>35550255
>muh height

you're a broken record.

Girls don't want to fuck you, but not because you're kind of short.
>>
>>35550370
>You know more about me and the women I've talked to than myself.
You're really bold.
>>
>>35550370
>Girls don't want to fuck you, but not because you're kind of short.
>this level of ignorance
Height is a MAJOR factor in deciding whom to date/fuck for women.
>>
>>35550470
>>35550415

not as much as being a sad sack autist whose main interest is being sorry for himself.
>>
this is definitely true. being ugly in the worst thing in the world. if someone gave me the choice between having a billion dollars and just being AVERAGE looking, i would take being average looking.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.