[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You've found you dream man, he's perfect in every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4776.jpg (1MB, 2448x2493px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4776.jpg
1MB, 2448x2493px
>You've found you dream man, he's perfect in every way
>Unzip his dick
>It looks like this

What do you do?
>>
>>35548076
Eat the bit of blue fluff off his dick and dump him
>>
>>35548076
>b-but jewed penises look so much better, dr shecklebaum said so
>>
>>35548076
Is there something wrong with it. Am I missing something?
>>
I want to lick it
> no homo
>>
>>35548076
i would play with it like bubblewrap and pop the bubbles.

i shall call this "Fizzy dick" syndrome
>>
>>35548361

It's supposed to be smooth and not covered with lumps.
>>
>>35548400
They're more like skin tags.
>>
>>35548076
I have something like this but exclusively around the rim, I think like 30% of guys have it or something. Either way it looks pretty gross
>>
File: honey_ant.jpg (28KB, 524x343px) Image search: [Google]
honey_ant.jpg
28KB, 524x343px
>>35548456
remind me of pic related.

liek biting into his dick
>>
>>35548076
then hes not the perfect guy. Move on
>>
I'd start sucking on it, OP.
>>
nibble them off as my civil duty to him

Error: You must wait 4 seconds before posting a reply.
4chan Pass users have lower cooldowns. [Learn More]
>>
>>35548450
I've only ever seen one. It just looks like normal head texture. No deal breaker here
>>
>>35548450

But that is because it is flaccid.

That skin should be kind of "expandable" for when your benis is the big benis
>>
>>35548076
Probably throw up that's fucking disgusting
>>
>>35548076

Circumcision really needs to be outlawed or at least needs to stop being common practice unless you're a fucking jew.

>most pleasurable part of the dick is the foreskin
>looks nice
>if the foreskin is removed the glans of the penis keratinize and turn into hard skin
>>
>>35549416
yeah i have this same idea of dick theory

its like a balloon and once you fucking wanna go content goes in and size quadruples for le action, but when youre not fucking the blood is directed at other body functions for max survival
>>
why does that happen? is there anyway to fix it? not a deal breaker (unless it's contagious).
>>
>>35548076
Hug and cry because we both have mutilated cocks
>>
>>35549571
If you're circumcised your penis isn't protected by foreskin from things like the rough fabrics in your briefs and jeans. Your skin forms protective layers of the protein kertin to help protect your cock.
>>
File: IMG_2654.jpg (57KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2654.jpg
57KB, 660x660px
>>35549571
>fix it
Keep your cock well-lubricanted and buy one of those synthetic foreskin things I see people peddling on anti-cut forums.
>>
File: IMG_3238.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3238.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>35549480
>preferring to have a dirty cheese dick
Sensation is all in the head retard
>>
I want to bring a straight razor to it
>>
I doubt it has anything to do with circumcision considering most circumcised dicks don't look like that. Also why the fuck do you have this image saved to your phone you fucking homo.
>>
File: muhdick.jpg (238KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
muhdick.jpg
238KB, 768x1024px
>>35549728
How can young modern men rationalize having an elbow dick?
pic my dick, i just rub a dry tissue so theres some paper.

>>35549786
do you realize that you have to be almost a retard to let your dick reach a point like that.
>>
>>35549786

>2017
>preferring to have swamp ass and dirty butt hole
>not just having your ass cheeks surgically removed

Also, the foreskin of the penis does actually have a high concentration of nerves and is more sensitive.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.