[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good hobby for a robot? All my free time is spent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: you_cant_multiply_0.jpg (156KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
you_cant_multiply_0.jpg
156KB, 2048x1536px
What's a good hobby for a robot?

All my free time is spent of 4chan and wondering what to do next. What's an inexpensive, robot-friendly, mildly addictive hobby?

PS: Killing myself and masturbating have already been considered, thanks
>>
Reading some literature or just books that you are interested is always fun. I'm not even into visual art that much, but I've come across some really fascinating books that show pictures of, and interpret art from the beginning of it to modern times. It is a pretty inexpensive hobby as a good book can last you a week to several months depending on the difficulty of it and the pace that you read. Fishing is another pretty good hobby since you can just do it in solitude and enjoy the outdoors while actually doing something. Cooking is another good one, although a bit more expensive. Then there are DIY type projects if you are into that. Maybe check out wood carving, or crafting cool things like tables and try selling them. That's a nice way to make a little extra money. I have this old guy as a neighbor who makes decent money by carving walking sticks and selling them for $10 a piece. If you want to get /fit/ there is always running. A lot of people seem to enjoy that. It really wakes you up and gives you a great sense of accomplishment and self worth.
>>
File: 100fold.jpg (301KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
100fold.jpg
301KB, 2048x1536px
>>35548030
>inexpensive, robot-friendly, mildly addictive hobby
F2P MMOs?
>>
>>35548030
Get off your ass and go hiking. Just you, a small pack, and the woods. No Chads Stacies or any other bullshit just the woods/desert/whatever.
>>
>>35548306
This sounds like a good suggestion. I go on pretty long walks by myself sometimes and they turn out to be very memorable experiences
>>
>>35548390
I go out to a local state park. They have lots of trails and it's pretty remote too. I only pass maybe four or five people total each hike. Anybody who I do pass is either a friendly outdoorsman or just another hiker. Great time all in all.
>>
>>35548390
it's not really inexpensive, butbuilding your own robots is really great, the components are relatively cheap and depending on what you program them to do, they can keep a lot of company
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.