[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /loses all interest in a female celebrity once her nudes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: whore0.jpg (31KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
whore0.jpg
31KB, 400x600px
Who here /loses all interest in a female celebrity once her nudes are leaked or she shows too much skin in a movie/?

It's like once that happens they're unclean and not worthy of attention. On the one hand it's nice because fap material, but it's a much bigger tragedy than it is a blessing.

Also post attractive chaste/modest female celebrities. pic not related
>>
>having any interest in any celebrity what so ever

You need to cut that shit out. Stop putting so much thought and care into people that have no idea you even exist.
>>
>>35546156
I live in L.A and what i learned from experience is
never meet your favorite celeb
They are just human after all its better if you just see them from a distance
If you are gonna have a waifu have an imaginary waifu not a real one because they can dissapint you
>>
>>35546156
>caring about celebrity at all

Why? It's not like she is going to be your wife. It's good fap material, but you shouldn't care about them.
>>
>>35546742
>>35546795
>>35546811
yeah yeah, I'm not pretending they're all this great person IRL and I don't care about everything that goes on in their lives because they happen to be famous.

On that note, orbiting the autist baiting girls who keep getting posted here is just as bad, if not worse.
>>
>>35546864
its more retarded that some guys actually pay them
if the sluts here want to show her boobs or ass its ok but never pay them
soon they realize they are liked for being internet whores and their opinion doesn't matter so they stay away from the internet
>>
File: dsay.jpg (88KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
dsay.jpg
88KB, 1024x683px
Greatest mommyfu tina fey stayed a virgin till she got married at 24. She said it's ''good christian values'' and she even married this manletlet. This gives me hope.
>>
File: 1487369466823.jpg (206KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1487369466823.jpg
206KB, 1067x1600px
>>35546156
Yeah. If I find out they're a coalburner or ever did a sex scene, then that's it. Don't care anymore.

They seem to think that nude scenes or nude leaks will improve their popularity. It does the opposite. It's the HOPE for nudes that keeps that section of their fanbase hanging on. The possibility.

You'd think their agents would know this. Oh, but maybe they do...
>>
>>35546864
>orbiting the autist baiting girls who keep getting posted here is just as bad, if not worse.

It is and you along with them should stop worshiping girls that doesn't give a single fuck about you.
>>
File: 1489563955929.jpg (261KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1489563955929.jpg
261KB, 1536x2048px
Amanda Seyfried was really appealing to me after Mean Girls and Veronica Mars in the 00's.

Seeing her naked in Lovelace just ruined it for me.
>>
File: whatisthisthingcalledlove.jpg (114KB, 520x617px) Image search: [Google]
whatisthisthingcalledlove.jpg
114KB, 520x617px
>>35547130
Not a sex scene, but pic related is enough for me to look down on them.

>>35547171
The autists on this board take it to another level. Moderate interest in attractive female celebrities is a different issue entirely.
>>
>>35547261
Yeah, for fapping material. Anymore than that is just pure retardation.
>>
File: 9g34.jpg (48KB, 624x468px) Image search: [Google]
9g34.jpg
48KB, 624x468px
>>35547224
+ her leaked nudes of which you just posted one.

To me something like pic related is much much worse than the relatively tame sex/skin showing scenes some of them might do (hers weren't though).
>>
I'm guessing it's likely because you've built up some sort of pure good goddess bullshit in your head and when that illusion breaks you're crushed. It's very similar to the white knight fags in /soc/ and their extremely unhealthy obsession with the whores there. They save every scrap of info they can and catalogue all the pics ever posted. I fear most of them will end up trying to wear their skin at one point.
>>
>>35547019
>''good christian values''
But she's jewish.
>>
File: lolo-jones-hs.jpg (66KB, 756x598px) Image search: [Google]
lolo-jones-hs.jpg
66KB, 756x598px
>>35547531
This is how far we've gone. When a virtuous life rooted in good christian values is seen as nothing more than a chimera, a fantasy, an unattainable ideal.

Wanting a woman to be attractive and not a gutter skank means you have ''too high standards, bro'' in this world of moral inversion.

Of course there are exceptions.

>tfw no olympicfu
>>
File: shinejustabovethesea.jpg (115KB, 634x917px) Image search: [Google]
shinejustabovethesea.jpg
115KB, 634x917px
>>35547558
She's an Orthodox Christian.
>>
>>35547685
Uh, anon... didn't you hear about the olympic village orgies?

It's over, bro. Virtue is dead.
>>
>>35547685
Having nudes leak or simulated sex on camera as a job are not abnormal behaviors. I'm sorry you have an extraordinarily impossible expectation of reality but people send nudes to people they are in relationships with it's part of life my friend.

And yeah pretty much everyone at the Olympics had a Greek style orgy bro.
>>
>>35548186
>having nudes leak or simulated sex on camera as a job are not abnormal behaviors

I'm not sure that's true, but even if it is it's not really relevant.

> I'm sorry you have an extraordinarily impossible expectation of reality

An expectation is not the same as a want. In fact my expectations are quite far from my ideal. Expectations are conditioned by factors that are ultimately transient, and calling it ''reality'' doesn't negate that fact.

It's all about perspective. If you were living in 1930's germany and expressed a wish for jews to be treated as equals, many would've considered that as an untenable and idealistic view that ignored the political climate at the time. But does that imply that it's unreasonable or not worthy to strive for? Hardly.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.