[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>celebrity's private photos get leaked >media reports

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: watson.png (121KB, 637x416px) Image search: [Google]
watson.png
121KB, 637x416px
>celebrity's private photos get leaked
>media reports on it

Their need to virtue signal is so strong that they're literally telling more people about something that an actress doesn't want people to see, all so they can go, "THAT'S TERRIBLE!"

For the record, I feel bad for her, and I don't like how people are spreading her private photos around, but I don't feel the need to call all my friends and tell them how much I don't like it.

The only reason I'm making this post is that we're on 4chan and you probably know about it already.
>>
>>35546036
gross
who would want nudes of emma watson? she looks like a 12 year old boy
>>
>>35546036
Having empathy is virtue signalling
>>
>>35546253
You can feel empathy without advertising the fact to the world
>>
>>35546269
This. It's one thing to feel bad for her. It's another thing to write an article for thousands of people saying "Look at what they're doing to her! I think it's sick to show everyone these photos."

Well then don't tell people about them.
>>
>>35546269
What do you expect of the news? To just blandly report facts with no spin whatsoever?
>>
>>35546316
The point is that they don't have to report on this story at all.
>>
>>35546311
>Well then don't tell people about them.

Most media outlets are all about sensationalism and clickbait. They don't actually give a shit about whatever moral values they're droning on about. This is true of media outlets all across the political spectrum.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.