[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw first time having sex with a real girl >tfw premature

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: feel.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
7KB, 645x773px
>tfw first time having sex with a real girl
>tfw premature cum
just kill me

she didnt know i was virgin and i said that the cum was because i havent had sex in two months

is she going to believe me?

i think shes going to be my future gf
>>
>>35545902
First time is always like this, it will get beter
>>
>>35545902
it's 1000% believable and happens to a lot of people
>>
>>35545902
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
tons of content in this post ffs
>>
>>35545902
Don't ever apologize for that or make yourself seem weak. Just spin it to either saying she's so sexy and her pussy felt so good that you couldn't stop yourself from cumming, it will make her feel good. Or just don't even bring it up and after you cum quickly go make out with her/finger her/play with her body until you get hard again and then go back to it.
>>
I thought premature ejaculation was a meme. My first time I wasn't able to cum. Sounds kind of convenient to be able to get off quickly.
>>
>>35545902
next time jerk off before sex
>>
>>35545902

Fuck me man, feel sorry for you.

Better luck next time, I guess.

Also try masturbate a bit more, like at least once before you go out, should prevent it from happening again and you will last longer.
>>
Don't feel bad, some of us couldn't even get it up. Also, from my experience and what I've heard, girls usually give you three chances with this kind of stuff. You're one down, two more to go.
>>
>>35545902
Whats wrong with cumming early? Isnt that the point if sex? To cum?
>>
How old are you OP? Unless you've already embarked on the path of gaining wizards powers you can just tell her you were a virgin. Also next time make sure you eat the pussy before you fuck her.
>>
>>35546429

I think it's the guys who eat pussy that care. They want to put on a show or something like that. If they really cared they'd just get a Hitachi.
>>
>>35546462
>just tell her you were a virgin
Worst advice ever you might even lose your chance at getting laid for doing this. Never do this. Ever.
>>
>>35546497
Not if OP is like 15. If he's out of highschool then yeah it'll probably turn off the girl, that's why I asked how old he was.
>>
>>35545902
> the cum was because i havent had sex in two months
>you expect her to believe you havent masturbated in those two months

She won't believe you. Become good at oral sex and they won't care about dick size or timing
>>
>>35546515

You overestimate 15 year olds.

15 years olds these days are extremely degenearte.
>>
>>35546515
Well I assume he's over 18. If he's not who gives a fuck. Woo you came too early big shit, just don't tell the normies at highschool or they'll make fun of you until they all grow pubes.
>>
>>35546595
Stopping being a jealous Internet fag. Go get some pussy already
>>
>>35546595
>thinking 15 year old girls fuck 15 year old boys

It's well known that 15 year old girls only fuck losers older than 18 so they can buy them cigs and drive them places. And once the guy starts being inconvenient to her she'll go to the cops and cry stat-rape
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.