[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fired from my first job after 10 days How do i describe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Mirai_Hatohara_(anime).png (50KB, 200x198px) Image search: [Google]
Mirai_Hatohara_(anime).png
50KB, 200x198px
>fired from my first job after 10 days

How do i describe this feeling without crying
>>
>>35545570
Why were you fired??

You have been muted for 8 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>35545642
No clue really i just did my best but i guess it wasnt enough. They just said "we think you arent comfortable here" which is bs
>>
Bump i guess i wanna know if someone went through this
>>
>>35545570
I got fired from my first job after 1 year.

I got it back though.
>>
>>35545719

You didn't fit in or weren't competent enough.

Bitter pill to swallow but those are the 2 possible reasons. If you want some advice I can stay in the thread.
>>
>>35547109
Fit in where? Your boipucci
>>
>>35545719
There has to be more than that. What was the job?
>>
>>35547109
I think it was my incompetence yeah. Please tell me.
>>
>>35547188
Waitress for a school coffee shop
Now the screaming begins
Im just feeling like shit
>>
>>35545570
Lasted a month at my first job.

Place was in real bad shape financially (small law firm) and the guy was old and was ready to retire, but couldn't because he had like a million leech kids.

I was brought in to basically replace their legal assistant, then become an associate attorney once I passed the bar.

Problem is, they never gave my anything to do. So I literally just sat on the computer and answered the occasional phone call. The girl got wind that they were gonna fire her and I was gonna be her replacement and raised hell.

The guy called me into his office and was like, "hey you're not really doing any work here and I can't afford to pay you to do nothing. And Leslie is real upset and has accused you of X, Y, and Z so don't come back tomorrow."

It was really weird, but I'm thankful it happened. The people were legit insane and now I know what to watch out for when on the job hunt.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.