[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like such a loser >on ski trip >did good yesterday

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9019.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9019.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I feel like such a loser

>on ski trip
>did good yesterday on advanced greens
>tired today, did a few runs end up demotivated
>dad gets mad at me and tells me I need to work harder or else I'll end up like my brother
>tell him I just want to give up
>he gives me money to eat at the main village and says he'll see me later
>sitting at a table with money I have too much guilt to spend

What should I say to my dad when he gets back?
>>
>>35545243
Tell him that it's just fucking skiing and he needs to grow up.
>>
>>35545243
>wahhhhhhhhhhhh Im on a ski trip
fuck you you fucking faggot.
>>
>>35545279
He's always like that. Even if it's something that doesn't completely matter in life he always tells me I need to try harder or else I'll be a failure.
>>
>>35545309
I mean it's not bad advice but maybe he shouldn't be so autistic about it.

You're on a ski trip, make the most of it and stop giving up, faggot.
>>
>>35545243
What's wrong with your brother. Plus skiing is for fun lol why is your dad such a tryhard faggot
>>
>>35545382
I don't give up. I work hard at everything as best as I can but some things like skiing just aren't good for me.
>>
try to make your dad proud.

I grew up without a father and it fucked my life, now I'm fucked up loser who falls in love with every girl he gets to know just a littel bit and then has to listen when she talks about her boyfreind or whatever. I wan't to kill all women right now.
>>
>advanced greens
>>
>>35545395
I have a half brother from a previous marriage and my dad has always warned me about him. He's 27 and goes around multiple jobs and my dad's never happy about him.

As for skiing, he wants me to get off greens and start skiing blues, which I'm fine with, I'm just burnt out.

He thinks everything is easy because he ski's double blacks often.
>>
>>35545309
Sons need their father's approval and all good fathers withhold it. It keeps you striving to better yourself.
>>
>>35545445
That's what I always do, but he's really hard to impress at times.
>>
tell he should have been a better father and taken you skiing a lot more when you were growing up if he wanted you to be a skier and you wouldn't have weak giraffe legs. Most dedicated skiers ski 100 days a year at least and he expects you to keep up with him when he's taken you maybe twice in your whole life?
>>
>>35545549
We only go once a year during spring break. He used to live in Colorado full time though so even if it's been a while he still has years of experience in his belt.
>>
>>35545437
if you cannot go down any green without ever slowing, you will get into trouble on blues if you lack focus
>>
>>35545582
yeah that is not enough to learn any skill or confidence still it's hard to believe your legs are gassed from a day. I've been with bad skiers and that's frustrating too though.
>>
Skiing is super fun. It gets way easier once you crash really hard once and it doesn't hurt at all because the snow is so soft. Then you fly like an eagle!
>>
>>35546028
This. Just dont be the dead dude who goes full tilt into a tree and for fucks sake wear a helmet.
>>
If your family is rich enough to go on frequent skiing holidays then you're not a robot.
>>
>>35545437
what the fuck are greens
is that some kind of shitty amerifat difficulty for faggots or what
>>
>>35545437
he's right to be annoyed. what kind of faggot can't at least ski blues
>>
>>35546583
literally the slightest of inclines with no concept of fun.
>>
File: cooper-beginner-skiing-2.jpg (66KB, 700x438px) Image search: [Google]
cooper-beginner-skiing-2.jpg
66KB, 700x438px
>>35546632
this is a photo of such thing.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.