[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw I was just sitting enjoying my lunch between classes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 10

File: 1488930934780.png (27KB, 631x708px) Image search: [Google]
1488930934780.png
27KB, 631x708px
>Tfw I was just sitting enjoying my lunch between classes with my Latino friend when some white guy walked up to us spat in my face said "black lives didn't matter" turned and yelled at my Latino friend "You're getting deported by based Trump motherfucker pack your bags white power white power white power!"

4 more years of this bullshit.
>>
>>35544787
Really makes you think man
>>
>4 more years of this bullshit.
>>
>>35544787
Same thing happened to me yesterday. Whites truly are the most racist race, am I right brotha?
>>
>>35544787
Saw this at my sisters school
>>
And you guys just took it like bitches? Id shatter someone's kneecap for disrespecting me like that
>>
>>35544890
If you're mexican I'd expect you to decapitate the guy with a rusty chainsaw because you're a roving savage with no concept of a civil society.
>>
>>35544888
That looks photoshopped desu senpai desu
>>
>>35544925
Why don't you go prep the bull you cuck. Femboi faggot show boipucci
>>
>>35544890
I wanted to beat him up but didn't want my race to look bad so I sat back down.
>>
>>35544787
>be Asian studying Quantum Mechanics in UK
>on way to lecture
>suddenly a gang of skinheads grab me
>GTFO brown scum, we voted Brexit!
>get thrown into river
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>35544787
Black female here someone told me to get to the back of the bus even thought I was only travelling a short distance.
>>
File: bullying-trump-effect-master.jpg (345KB, 2000x1124px) Image search: [Google]
bullying-trump-effect-master.jpg
345KB, 2000x1124px
>>35544787
>Tfw whitey starts talking shit about you
>>
>>35544977
Plus you're a baby bitch
>>
File: 1485496826980.jpg (26KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1485496826980.jpg
26KB, 251x242px
>bring blacks to america as slaves
>eventually decide slavery is bad and let them free
>instead of going back to their home they just stay put and complain for the next 200 years

really makes you think
>>
>>35545435
>white supremacy strong in the US
>Blacks have nothing to complain about
There's a lot of white people that are white supremicists in secret and they come on here to tout their bullshit
>>
>>35545519
okay, way to completely disregard my point
>>
>>35544787
You forgot the part when when person stood up and started the slow clap and then everyone followed and stood up
>>
i'm so sorry OP that's really mean of them, let me hold you.
>>
>>35545539
Your point is that they didn't go home. Why didn't white people just send them back home, they're the ones that brought them to the new world without their permission, you could have made them go back
>>
>>35545584
We should have. Even old Abe Lincoln was concerned that black people would not integrate well. We should have just brought all blacks back to Africa, said sorry, and let you live your life on your own land with your own culture and politics
>>
>>35544972
do you ever speak English?
>>
Tfw rapidly losing respect for black bots
>>
>>35545703
It's getting really bad.
>>
>>35544787
8 years you disgusting baboon
>>
>>35545118
>be mexican gril
>have doble chinzo

fack
>>
>>35545584
If Abraham Lincoln wasn't killed all blacks were going to be deported to Liberia. You know the African country set up for ex-slaves to be shipped to.
>>
>>35545519
>deez evil internet why pepo beez espresso'ing demselves andz I's dont'z likes eeit.
>>
Why are black people considered the biggest assholes in the minority world?
>>
>>35545757
>parents tell you you've been horribly oppressed
>but you can't be racist, so go be the biggest most ignorant asshole you can be, Shabaz.
>>
>>35544787
All this and more on today's special episode of "Shit That Never Happened"
>>
>>35544787

People will say that you're bullshitting, but this stuff is honestly true. I'm latino, am a US citizen, as are my parents, but I notice that white people are starting to act different. I hear them say things like "we're getting our country back". It's pretty obvious they want nothing more than for Trump to deport everyone who doesn't fit their definition of white.

It's so silly, they probably assume that everyone who looks latino is Mexican. They have no idea how hard people actually work to just live their lives. I've come to see Trump's presidency as basically affirmative action for white people. That's really what they want.
>>
>>35545435
how exactly is Africa your home if you are born into slavery in the us
>>
>>35545703
There's no such thing as black bots as blacks can't be robots
>>
>>35544787
And everyone clapped
Next time actually make something that is atleast plausable
>>
>>35545785

That really is the problem. Many black youths are anti-authority, just like white youths, but black youths are often told they have no chance and society will be racist no matter what. So instead of being an uncle tom, it's more satisfying to act rebellious and stick it to everyone.

Worse yet, liberal academia and the intelligentsia defends this rebellious behavior as legitimate expressions of black angst and rage. And maybe it is, but maybe instead of encouraging it, we should tell blacks that we will accept them and we just want to get along.
>>
>>35544787

>all of these race related threads going on at once
>some nights they aren't even around entirely
>but they come back in waves

I wonder who is behind these memes.
>>
>>35545689
No I'm speaking Japanese you stupid faggot. Any man that can't or won't physically defend himself is a cuck faggot. Spitting in someone's face is assault. I also don't believe in proportional response. So if someone spit in my face I think chainsaw decapitation would be appropriate. Maybe that's overkill but stable lawful societies require defending from, as you say lawless savages, like some fag that thinks it's okay to spit in someone's face. Of course this is all hypothetical since op is full of shit.
>>
>>35545834
No it's white males aka Chads who can't be robots
>>
>>35544787
Nice fake story.
original commento
>>
>>35545817
Because thousands of years of your genetic lineage comes from there

Just like a Chinese man born in the USA still has Chinese blood
>>
>>35545806
this redneck dude brought a knife to my high school prom and tried to stab me because my date was a black chick
fuck that guy desu
>>
>>35545878
>I'm a four foot tall aztec warrior, reee!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkr61HYzPuU
>>
File: TRUMP_8_YEARS.jpg (82KB, 480x466px) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP_8_YEARS.jpg
82KB, 480x466px
>>35544787
>4 more years of this bullshit.
Originally
>>
>>35545679
I'm not black, I'm Hispanic
>>35545745
Oh, gool, John Wilkes Booth is to blame
>>35545746
I don't care if you express yourself, I don't care about your baseless opinions, all I'm saying is that blacks have a reason to complain when ignorant mfs (often cucks) act like they're better than blacks
>>
>>35545584
White people did send some slaves back to Africa, Libera I'm pretty sure.
Most likely a lot of those slaves probably weren't from that part of Africa and even if they were they didn't have any cultural connection to it.

Racism is not a nice thing
>>
>>35544787
>A black dude victimizing itself
News at 11.
>>
>>35546011
>x is better than y
this the type of crap bringing everyone down
>>
Hundreds of thousands of good white men DIED in the civil war.

HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS.

It was the bloodiest war in the entire history of the United States.

Abraham Lincoln DIED freeing the slaves.

I don't expect you niggers to be grateful for their noble sacrifices.

But at the very least acknowledge that the debt is forever paid.

Hundreds of thousands of white men died to free you from slavery.
>>
>>35546063
>a white dude harasses a black guy
>It's somehow the black guy's fault so he's not a victim
Are you retarded?
>>35546064
Nothing is 'bringing everyone down', people are living their lives according to the freedoms America grants them. Just because they're not living in your conservative lifestyle doesn't mean anything is 'bringing everyone down'
>>
>>35546113
You actually think the civil war was about freeing slaves?
How stupid are you?
>>
>>35546113
>Some white men died in a war that happened 200+ years ago
>Somehow this justifies a white guy harassing him in modern day America saying ignorant shit
>>
>>35545935
Not an argument faggot. Just stfu and be my girlfriend (male) and bake me cookies because I don't think you're cut out for manhood
>>
File: 1484445069671.jpg (52KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
1484445069671.jpg
52KB, 382x417px
>>35545871
Do you think we will ever know who is behind these just and valid memes anon?
>>
>>35546143
You actually think the civil war wasn't about white supremacy?
How stupid are you?

Do you even into new imperialism?
>>
>>35544890
>things that never happened ep.205
>>
>>35544787
I have never seen anything like this happen, so I'll believe it first when I see it.

I see far more reverse racism than the white on black variant, so I just don't buy your story based on my own experience.

If that really happened, I stand with you that what happened was bad, but I just don't believe you. Sorry.
>>
>>35546286
I literally gave some kike fuck brain damage by kicking him in the head because he threw a wet paper towel at me. Would you really put it past spergs to sperg out over tiny things? People on this site have literally committed murder.
>>
>>35544787
ouch, i feel bad for you anon, some /pol/lacks just can't hide their powerlevels.
>>
>>35545851
As a black man I can say that this rebellious behavior is generally seen in subhuman ghettos.
Also I sometimes feel ashamed to be black especially since I was always the "lame nerd" in the family.
>>
>>35546300
wow i am literally shaking right now i can't even because of YOU

i am a black chinese muslim athiest womyn and was at the shops today when a group of straight white males came up to me and started calling me towely mctowel head bitcher witcher, and throwing pig heads at me while screaming TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP GET OUT TERRORIST and grabbing at my vagina.
I called for help and nearby police officers ran up, but rather then help these straight white male police officers started joining them in their hate speech and vagina grabbing, before pulling their guns out and shooting me dead, then they started laughing while cheering TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP MAKE NON-WHITES DEAD AGAIN

i literally cannot stop shaking now i'm shaking so much right now i need an ambulance i'm shaking so much
>>
>>35546300
>your own meaningless anecdotes are somehow less irrelevant than his meaningless anecdotes

Look at actual data when you form an opinion. Personal experiences don't matter. Why is the average IQ of this board -4?
>>
>>35546898
>Look at actual data when you form an opinion
So he's right and OP is lying?
>>
>>35544787
Is this propaganda to turn r9k racist?
>>
>>35545905
Go back to Europe then, faggot. Nobody wants you here.
>>
>>35544787
Latinos don't like niggers. 6/10, I responded.
>>
>>35546995
Nah fuck you nigger. You're welcome to start a race war and force us out if you want though.
>>
>>35546995
God, niggers are pathetic and stupid.
>>
>>35547063
>Implying blacks aren't more naturally adept at war
>Implying Abos didn't teach Navy SEALs, Delta, PJs, and Force Recon everything they know about stealth
>Implying black people can't learn all that again
>Implying black people can't learn to shoot better than whites
>>
>>35547746
>>Implying blacks aren't more naturally adept at war

which is why africa was conquered in like 10 years. Or why the British defeated a gigantic Zulu army with, like, 150 soldiers. Or how the Italians took Ethiopia despite being heavily outnumbered. Or how virtually every white nation had colonies in Africa, even the USA.

Or how black people never had any worthwile empires or kingdoms and that every single one of black people's "empires" and "kingdoms" were nothing more than vague tribal confederacies without any science, art, culture or importance.

Blacks couldn't even form any standing military on their own nor could they create any logical military tactic or strategy.

Every group of people has their military success, China conquered east Asia, Arab conquered North Africa and the Middle East, White people conquered virtually the entire planet, Mesoamericans conquered Central- and South America.

But black people? They couldn't even conquer their own continent.

Yeah, naturally adept at war my ass.
>>
>>35547876
>Nigga talkin' about old shit when they were outgunned
>Nigga talkin' about conquering a place where tribalism is dominant
Keep fuckin' with them if you want to, senpai. So you sayin' Abos didn't teach Special Operations their stealth tactics? You denying that?
>>
>>35547966
>>Nigga talkin' about old shit when they were outgunned

Zulus acquired guns after the battle of Isandlwala, retard. Yet they still lost heavily.

West Africans traded slaves for guns, they still had those guns when Africa was being conquered left and right.

And they still lost.

Face it, being outgunned is no argument - black people just fail at war.

>>Nigga talkin' about conquering a place where tribalism is dominant

Tribalism was dominant in Italy, with all those different Latin tribes.

They still ended up forming the Roman empire.

Tribalism was dominant in Mongolia.

They still ended up creating one of the largest empires ever.

Tribalism was dominant in Arabia.

They still ended up ruling an empire from Iberia to India.

Tribalism was dominant in Germany, with the Germanic tribes.

They still ended up conquering Rome and forming the Frankish empire.

Tribalism was dominant with the Berbers, in fucking North Africa.

They still ended up forming the kingdom of Numidia.

Tribalism was dominant everywhere.

Again, that's no argument.

Everyone build kingdoms and empires. Literally everyone, except niggers. Abbos or African doesn't matter - they both fail at war.
>>
>>35544787

Dawn op am sorry , being black isn't easy , but you should've reported that incident to campus police .
>>
>>35544787
>board known for social losers and autistics
>full of anti-white brown people who sit in the computer all day not working

Makes sense
>>
>>35548126
>He thinks outgunned only means they didn't have guns
Are you retarded? It means being untrained as well. Are you dumb or are you dumb?
>>
>>35548126
In any of the places they CONQUERED, was tribalism dominant?
>>
>>35548382
They weren't untrained.

Shaka had already created his own military tactics and strategies. One of which was known as the bull's horn formation. Sadly, it was fucking shit lmao. If being outgunned means you're bad at creating military tactics and startegies then we agree - black people are fucking shit at doing that.

And it's not just that, their nations are/were also shit. They also suck at ruling.

>In any of the places they CONQUERED, was tribalism dominant?
Who is "they"?

Romans? Yeah, they conquered Germanic, Celtic, Berber etc tribes...

If you're talking about a tribe doing the conquering, then yeah, ofcourse.

Arabs were tribalist yet conquered the Persian empire. Hell, earlier on, the Persians were tribalist yet conquered the Median empire. Tribalist Mongols conquered both the Kwarezmian empire and Chinese Song dynasty.

Sorry, black people just aren't good at the whole "war" and "empire" thingy.

Here's a nice poem for you:

All the good nations have shared their creations,
The world now shines through their deeds

China gave guns and the silk they had spun
And paper from bark of their trees

The Hindus brought zero with their system of numbers
Replacing the Romans' which did naught but encumber

The Arabs, their hygiene, pharmacy and guitars
Without whom the world would not have soap bars

From Europe, ofcourse, computers and cars,
Democracy, freedom and power in war

But what good has come from the earth's jungly center?
Has it produced even one real inventor?

The consumption of feces, the sponging of tax,
The stretching of lips that could only please blacks

One could search for months with all of their vigor,
But not one bit of good has come from the
>>
>>35548655
Also meant for
>>35548428
ncnchnjvb
>>
File: L06SrvePLQ1XAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png (407KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
L06SrvePLQ1XAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
407KB, 460x460px
>>35544787
you should have kicked his ass or something
>>
>>35548685
It was the same person, don't worry, I just hadn't read through your post fully
>>
>tfw starting to realize Race and trap threads are an advanced form of divide and conquer
Who is behind this?
>>
>>35544787
Weak fucking bait
But kill yourself anyways you nigger
>>
File: 1487127970550.gif (565KB, 500x198px) Image search: [Google]
1487127970550.gif
565KB, 500x198px
>>35546011
Problem is no one usuall thinks they ar ebetter than blacks.

Problem is just like with women whenever anyone says man you are a piece of shit and a legit retard. Instead of going wow he insulted me because I am an asshole and fucking stupid, the black guy or women will scream "HE IS RACIST IT IS CAUSE I AM BLACK OR CAUSE IM A WOMEN".

No, you are just a walking talking piece of shit and cant take the truth.
>>
>>35548655
Damn you blew that nigger the fuck out.
>>
>>35548655
What should I do about this besides try to succeed as an individual?
>>
File: 9KaGtN6.jpg (189KB, 800x1827px) Image search: [Google]
9KaGtN6.jpg
189KB, 800x1827px
>>35549511
That is all you ever need to do dude, dont let racist shit bother you. Just enjoy your life and be cool.

Hell most times it is always culture that destroys a people not the people.

Check out what happened to arabs and persians, they are now an islamic culture and pretty much worthless violent asshats that kill gays and women for no reason.

So yeah it isnt about your skin, you are fine dude.
>>
But none of that matters. The world is only getting better than it was in the past 100 years. There are some problems but nothing as big as the alt lite gaslighting unimportant issues.
>>
It's real shitty that people think Trump being president gives them the right to say this stupid bullshit. This shit also gives SJWs some form of validation. It's just bad all around. Why do we care so fucking much about skin color?
>>
>>35549654
I hope you aren't actually taking OP seriously.
>>
>>35545851
You're thinking waaaaaaay too progressive. I'm sageing.
>>
>Tfw grew up in Florida
>History teacher (God tier 10/10 arran master race qt)
>Teaches us how slaves had great lives
>Many didn't even mind living the life of a slave
>The lashings and torture are jew media
If only I realized what a great women she was when I was a teenagecuck
>>
ITT: EVIL DRUMPF'S AMERICA HATE CRIMES!

Woops, I spelled "Shit that never happened" wrong.
>>
>>35545003
>>GTFO brown scum, we voted Brexit!
>>get thrown into river

tfw they dont realise how retarded they are cause brexit wont stop asian immigration, only euro immigration
>>
>>35544824
>>35544849
>>35544876
>>35544888
>>35544925
>>35544890
>>35544977

race baiting this hard
>>
These racebait threads are actually pretty funny.
>>
>>35544787
blame pc faggots for this shit
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.