[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a bit of a "normie", but before you disregard

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Squad Goals.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Squad Goals.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
I am a bit of a "normie", but before you disregard my post, I just want you to know that I was in the same boat as a lot of the posters on here. I spent 2002-2011 in my room as a NEET and didn't lose my virginity until I was 26.

There's a lot of threads on here that bitch about girls in their teens and twenties being full of themselves and entitled and I agree with that too; I never had success with those girls either, even though I am probably a 7. The girl I lost my virginity to was 40 and it kickstarted what I guess some would call a MILF fetish, but it's not really just sexual.

You see, women in their 40s and 50s have gone through enough men to know what they really want, so they don't play any games with you, which is something that I really liked. Young women have this superiority complex from their looks, but "wiser" women are more down to earth - this 48 year old I'm dating bought ME an ice cream after I babysat her sons.

Old women are so sassy and give off this "I don't give a poo" attitude that is extremely sexy. You guys should give them a chance.
>>
how did you break out of neetdom?
>>
>>35544740
I work weekends at a grocery store - my Uncle got me a job there after he came into my house and saw I was still asleep at 8pm. My bed was surrounded in sticky Archie comics. I had never been more embarrassed.
>>
yeah I guess it's ok to fuck them. Freud (maybe? I don't think that's right) said that middle aged women should be fucking young men (younger than you but mentally you're 16) so they learn how to have sex.
>>
>>35543732
>Women in their 40's and 50's have gone through enough men

Not interested. Need virgin. Need girl younger than me.
>>
>>35543732
>>Women in their 40's and 50's have gone through enough men to know what they really want

No. Women in their 30-50's have lost their 'young' looks and become desperate, since they don't get the same kind of attention anymore as when they were teens/in their 20's. That's the reason why they are more down to earth, not because their are wiser.
>>
ive been daydreaming about this actually. one of my goals is to mentally own them, so to speak. like i want to have perfect looks and a really nice body and just live with one, dominate one mentally and sexually, learn from her, have her pay for my shit, etc etc etc

honestly i want a older girl to do this with moreso than a younger one, i think
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.