[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have black people ruined internet culture? 20 years ago the internet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1489266462440.png (336KB, 602x339px) Image search: [Google]
1489266462440.png
336KB, 602x339px
Have black people ruined internet culture? 20 years ago the internet was great, now we have retarded "humour" from data mining sites, equally retarded lingo and babble, poor grammar, and whiny niggers everywhere. How did we let this happen? I thought they'd never decipher our computers.
>>
Simply, no. It isn't the fault of one group
>>
>20 years ago
Get off the Internet you old fuck
>>
Blacks? No. Normies in general caused the death of the internet. Sure, black dialect had a lot of impact on the normalfag internet culture but you can't blame a single group for the internet's downfall.
>>
File: 1387423061708s.jpg (6KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1387423061708s.jpg
6KB, 250x187px
YO! 4CHAN MUTHAFUKAS! WE FOUND THIS MUTHAFUCKIN BOARD!!!1!

FUCK ALL Y'ALL POSTIN' ALL THIS RACIST SHlT!

WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO SERVERS!

WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO MOOT!

AN WE GON PULL A 187 ON ALL Y'ALL SKINNY ASS WHITE MUTHAFUCKAS WHO THINK THEY COOL POSTIN THIS RACIST SHIT WHILE THEY ANON!11!!!

COME STEP TO A REAL THUG AND SAY THAT SHIT, CRACKER ASS MUTHAFUKAS!!1!

THIS IS WAR!!!
>>
>>35542678
Whites be like "we wuz internet culture and shiet."
>>
>>35542678
Yes, they've significantly contributed to it with their media presence.

However, it's also important to keep in mind the white teenagers who willingly latched onto their horseshit, talking like them and emulating them, giving us the gradual descent that we've seen. I actually know of some otherwise very respectable 19 or 20-year-olds who constantly use negro vernacular. I don't know what the fuck they're saying when they do it, either.

I blame Twitter and MTV more than anything.
>>
>>35542838
old

niggers leave
>>
To be totally fair, dumb white kids popularized 9Gag, etc. And ruin-all-the-internet-injokes sites like KnowYourMeme.

The internet was definitely better when some know-how was required and AOL had all the fucktards corraled.

Smartphones were definitely a step backwards for the internet. Many of the dumbest normies I know use them in lieu of a computer.
>>
>>35542678

Nah, there were always black people on the internet.
It's normies and libtards that ruined the internet.
>>
>>35542678
Blacks barely have access to the internet and then it's from a library or McDonald's. They literally dindu nuffon
>>
>>35542951
No there weren't, they couldn't afford computers or figure out the internet.
>>35542908
It's not 9fag that's the problem, and that was mostly South Americans, but sites like twitter, fagbook, and instagram.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.