[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cousins entire family staying at our house >I have to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6676.jpg (30KB, 450x318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6676.jpg
30KB, 450x318px
>cousins entire family staying at our house
>I have to sleep in my big sisters bedroom
>it's all pink, bright and clean and smells like wonderful perfume
>have to share bed with big sister
>stay up every night chatting and sharing stories
>say I love you to each other every night before sleeping
>sometimes cuddle, sometimes spoon
>occasionally even kiss each other on the cheek
>this goes on for days
>one day we stay up late as usual and end up sleeping in each other's arms
>we're spooning and I'm the big spoon
>I get a hard boner, its pressing against big sis's ass cheeks
>I press it further snuggling it between her bum cheeks while hugging her from behind
>whisper "I love you" to her in her ear
>she doesn't respond
>whisper it again louder
>"I-I l-love you too" her voice trembles back
>sleep like that the entire night, my boner firmly between her as cheeks through our pyjama pants and underwear
>it's a wonder I didn't cum buckets
>next day my mum has a big talk with me
>saysy sister talked to her and has been feeling very uncomfortable sharing her bed, she likes her privacy
>says I can sleep back in my own bed and she's spoken to our cousins, they bought a special fold out mattress for them
>every time I try to talk to my big sister she seems nervous and finds an excuse to avoid me saying she's busy or whatever, has been giving me stone cold shoulder
>tfw this has been going on for two weeks and is still going on even after cousins left

How badly did I screw up our family relations, guys?
>>
>>35542440
got some pretty disappointed boner here senpai
>>
>>35542440
My dick was hoping for a different story. It started out well too..
>>
fucking virgin fag, kill yourself
>>
>>35542440
if its just a cousin then dont worry about it OP
>>
Oh boy, that's the most degenerate shit I've ever read.
>not being able to distinguish close relationship from love
>Put his dick in her sister's asscheeks
U stoopid or wat?
>>
>>35543240
Can you read? He says big sister about 40 times
>>
>>35542440
Could have been worse. Try not to dwell on it and move on.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.