[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is a comfy career path that would have me surrounded with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1483139954004.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1483139954004.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
what is a comfy career path that would have me surrounded with women all the time? i want to maximize my chances...
>>
>>35541863
Become a nurse.
You will have more freetime than doctors, and you have to socialize with the other nurses.
>>
>>35541863
Inbound call center.

Pretty much any unskilled labor work that has no actual work involved is full of women.
>>
>>35541863
what skill's do you have ?
My room mate is graphics editor for a small fashion mag and 70 % of the people he interacts with are female, some of them models

>>35541892
he said comfy
their nothing comfy about being a nurse, it's a realy high stress job
>>
>>35541863
> teaching
> nursing
> HR
> university administration/staff

But I'll warn you, working for a woman is fine. Working with a couple of women is ok. Being surrounded by women at work? Absolute fucking nightmare.

They hate each other more than they could ever hate you. But they'll use you as a pawn to piss each other off.

Also, when women congregate, their menstrual cycles tend to link up. That means you'll be dealing with 10-20 harpy bitches at the same time, all bleeding profusely together for one week out of the month.

IT. IS. HELL
>>
>>35541956
>their nothing comfy about being a nurse

Work is still work, but I disagree. Nurses make good money and get a ton of time off. If you get something like neo-natal or aenesthisist (I can't ever spell it), then it's pretty chill.

> gay best friend is a nurse, lives a low stress life
>>
>>35542168
>nurses make good money
not in my country, sadly.
>>
>>35542168
my mom is a nurse

>you are surrounded by death and misery.
>you see children dying on a regular bases
>you see families being destroyed

i honestly don't know how your gay friend lives low stress life, maybe he is a sociopath who lacks empathy.
>>
>>35541863
A hundred times zero is still zero, my friend.
That being said, art is overrun with chicks and it makes you look deep.
>>
>>35542140
I'm the only guy at work,surrounded by women,all around 6-20 years older than me.They can be slightly bitchy but they are mostly annoying with Reddit tier humour and forced laughter.
I can't relate to any of them in the slightest
>>
>>35541863
What about a librarian
>Comfy
> qt3.14 readers
>>
>>35541892
>clean up people's shit. Like their actual shit, form their bum
>deal with death every day
OP said comfy.
>>
>>35541863
Work at Williams-Sonoma. Extra pay and women everywhere. It's nice.

Except the women are old fat bitties
>>
>>35542419
last I checked, the job market for that field is abysmal, probably cause of the computahs
>>
>>35541956
>their nothing comfy about being a nurse, it's a realy high stress job
Have you ever seen a nurse's station? It's 10 catty women snapchatting all day while 1 of them actually works.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.