[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She rejected me, /r9k/, she rejected me with a meme response.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 436
Thread images: 45

She rejected me, /r9k/, she rejected me with a meme response.

What do I do now?
>>
move on, don't bother keeping her as anything more than a group-friend.
>>
>>35541624
>don't bother keeping her as anything more than a group-friend.
Why?
>>
>>35541591
>your innocence and kind heart...

hahaha

Sorry, anon, but you sound like a huge nice guy faggot. Time to grow up and develop a personality of your own.
>>
>>35541624 came here to say this. Just move on, but don't cut yourself out of the peer group.
>>
She's a huge cunt. Trying to illustrate you as the good guy and herself as the bad guy while rejecting you - all just to make you feel better so that she can feel better. On top of that, she's talking to you like she knows mode about your interaction than you do. Take note of how she predicts the future of your interaction in a factual tone, or how she attributes not being attracted to you to her sensual perception, not to her character (I don't -see- you like this). Tell her to fuck off.
>>
>>35541646
Because this isn't going anywhere and it's just going to be a drain on you mentally and emotionally. And mental and emotional drains drain your physical health.
>>
>>35541696
It's his fault for confessing like a faggot. He probably did it over text too. If you can't tell whether a girl is into you or not, you deserve to get shot down in a humilating fashion. If anything, the girl was way too nice to him.
>>
>>35541657
This is not Anon's fault. He's just a bit misguided in picking this girl as his love interest. It's likely that he doesn't have much contact with girls, so he got desperate and picked on that has horrible traits. Because, as opposed to Anon, this woman is completely off the rails.
>>
>>35541728
Why do you give women such authority in romantic interaction?
>>
>>35541646
one-on-one you personally will probably feel awkward at the least and heartbroken/angry/resentful at most. either way you're not going to feel good hanging out with her one on one.

she doesn't respect you enough to tell you the truth, so as a friend she's already proven to be disrespectful of your feelings and dishonest about hers. that's typical of younger women, so unless you're socially starved you don't really want that.

from experience (mine and the observation of others) you won't become her boyfriend. she doesn't like you, don't cling onto any ideas that she'll one day change her mind. hanging out with her and getting validation from her might cause you to believe she's starting to fall for you. we've all been there. don't fall for it.
>>
>>35541738
>as opposed to Anon, this woman is completely off the rails

And how would you now that anon isn't off the rails? We can't know because he didn't give us any back story etc.
>>
>your innocence and kind heart...
I physically cringed
>>
>>35541591
That was a nice rejection to be honest and she seemed genuine in wanting to remain friends.

Don't let 4chan ruin a good thing. Friends are worth more in the long run.
>>
>>35541766
I don't. It's a two-way street. If women make stupid mistakes in dating, I laugh at them too.
>>
>>35541728
She is no more entitled to have him as a friend than he is to date her.
>>
>>35541591

>Your innocence and kind heart will make you make less mistakes than I did

Damn, feel bad for you man.
At least you learned a lesson that to be successful with girls you have to be at least slightly mean to them.
>>
>Staying friends with women you shoot you down.

Don't, it's a retarded Idea. She'll keep you at arms length, call you up only when she wants something and become real insistent that you become friends with her boyfriends to the point where she'll bring them along even when you specifically tell her not too and latch onto them the entire time.

T.Stupid cuck who did it for two years because she put in effort for the first few months. I regret every minute of it.
>>
>>35541803
So what? I never claimed the opposite.
>>
File: Thanksgiving event.png (199KB, 1880x797px) Image search: [Google]
Thanksgiving event.png
199KB, 1880x797px
>>35541774
OP here, I wasn't going to mention this but we're both pic related and I'm the anon. After she left that last message I figured that I could finally just get it off my chest and ask why she invited me to the dinner and that's immediately what I did.

She ended up getting pretty angry because I had to say I thought she was lying to tell my side of the story at all.
>>
>>35541774
You're right. I'm assuming. But I know for certain that I don't like this woman.
>>35541796
I don't buy it. You're just making fun of Anon to hide your own insecurities, which consist of you giving women too much power in your interaction with them. But that is just my opinion, and because it is about your character, you must surely know better. So I apologize for having it, but I can't help but see it. To me it's a glaring mistake in your character that I can't take my eyes off.
>>
>>35541728
>It's his fault for confessing like a faggot.
I just asked if she wanted to have lunch on Friday, she asked if I meant as a date and I basically said yes.
>>
>>35541828

Yeah, nuke all contact. She just wants a new orbiter. Not a friend.
>>
>>35541854
I'm just fucking with OP because getting shitted on is what helped me improve with girls. That's literally all there is. I made a lot of stupid dating related mistakes as well. We all do, that's how we learn the "rules" of hooking up/getting together.
>>
>>35541828
Wait what? You remained, "interested" after this? You oaf.
>>
Man I've gone through this, feels bad OP

Your response to this can vary wildly

If you really want to keep her as a friend and be considered a chuck you act like you never asked her out (which you shouldn't have done in a text)... if you want to send her a message you ghost and immediately go after someone new, with a new strategy.. she'll either chase after you when you go no contact or, best case scenario, you stop focusing all your romantic energy on someone who doesn't want to focus theirs on you

Just my two cents good luck robro
>>
>>35541909
I think being overly concerned with those alleged rules is detrimental in the end. But that is, again, just my opinion.

But your reply doesn't explain why you replied to me instead of OP. Because my reply was serious and I wanted to help OP out.
>>
>>35541591
>What do I do now?

Set up dates with other girls, asap.
>>
>>35541951

I've done the "legit just want to be friend" thing. It doesn't work. It just turns into a cycle of her treating you like an orbiter, you calling her out on it, have her behaviour improve for a bit, then have her treat you like an orbitor again.
>>
File: IMG_20170313_230947_326.jpg (20KB, 480x466px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170313_230947_326.jpg
20KB, 480x466px
>>35541591
>Abstain from relationships
>Cut off contact with the opposite sex except with Niqab boos
>Nofap for life
>Kill your lust
>Commit to philosophy and learning wisdom
>Become a god
>>
I ruined a year of college by pining for a girl who didn't want me OP. If you find that your feelings for her negatively affect your life, please cut her out
>>
>>35542006
This. Not sure if this has ever happened to you but often you get things like, "can you do X for me" and I'm just left wondering why they can't have their boyfriend do it, you know?
>>
File: 1446479253480.jpg (49KB, 556x561px) Image search: [Google]
1446479253480.jpg
49KB, 556x561px
>>35541591
>I go after bad guys I guess because I'm bad too idk
>>
>>35542070
>idk

This always ticks me off. Do you or do you not know?
>>
>>35541591
it's funny because women always say "oh I go for bad guys who always hurt me" and in doing so totally absolve themselves of being shallow annoying whores, in the same way that people on here complain about an unclean Stacey that they still cry about every night because she wont fuck them
>>
I'm glad I've never went through this. It'd keep me awake at night for years.
>>
>>35542129
Nah, you get used to it.
>feel sad for a year
>feel sad for six months
>feel sad for three months
>feel sad for a month
>feel sad for a week
>don't care
>>
>>35542061

Yeah I had that. Even happened during an 8 month period where she was otherwise blowing me off and treated me like the bad guy for dare trying to get a conversation out of her when she doesn't just want something from me. The blowing me off part was extra annoying since she hung out with the same people I did and so still sat at the same tables as me or even next to me but I was scum if I dare tried to actually speak with her majesty. I called her out on it the day after someone pissed me off enough to warrant screaming at them and so she cut the shit there for a few months but slowly started doing it again. That's when I finally cut contact.
>>
>>35542169
We're all different. Sometimes I recall saying something stupid out of nowhere and go into "fuck please someone kill me" phase for a few seconds. It physically hurts.

Something like OP's conversation would make me feel retarded forever.
>>
>>35542178
Women are really evil. And I'm not one to toss that word around very lightly. Everyone is flawed but these people are just loose cannons. They're entitled, snarky, demanding, unpleasant, unintelligent, uninteresting, vain, shallow, and worst of all they don't even notice it.

>>35542222
Well that feeling where your lungs feel all pressurized is natural, it happens to robots. But I mean as a rule of thumb. Yeah, I get those feelings about my ex but...my mind is elsewhere usually. What gear to I need to gather to be ready to start raiding? What TV series am I going to binge watch next? What am I going to cook for dinner tonight? I think the best remedy for sadness is distracting yourself.
>>
Congratulations you are backup guy. But backup guy is actually the real guy, unless bad boy
>>
File: 1489433902963.jpg (65KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1489433902963.jpg
65KB, 680x680px
>>35541591
>your innocence and kind heart
She's merciless.
>>
No you are "I like you" guy but you're not good enough for her right now or not what she wants right now.

Well, I don't wanna make memes my friends.
>>
>>35541646
Because since you're ony /r9k/ it's safe to assume that you'll never be able to see her as "just a friend", which will hurt you a lot in the long run.
>>
>>35542274
There's also those moments when you did something right and things worked out to feel proud about, I guess. If you had an ex you probably did something right at some point. Many things most likely.

Maybe I'm too hard on myself but I can't get used to fucking up, even if I do it all the time, but at least I try to damage control whenever I can. I don't know if OP can't do that, though, if it was me I'd just delete the conversation and pretend she never existed.
>>
File: 1483712682851.jpg (136KB, 559x913px) Image search: [Google]
1483712682851.jpg
136KB, 559x913px
>>35541591
Drop her OP.
>>
>>35541591
Stop trying to date your female friends. Go out in the wild like a man and catch one. If you don't know how, then learn. Inb4 "lol ok macho man." I'm serious. It's the equivalent of texting girls all the time because you're too scared to talk to them. Does that make sense? It's a sad, weak, pitiful bitch move to sniff around your female friends ***if*** those are your only options.

Make a dating profile. Use craigslist. Get numbers at bars or clubs. Bonus: once your female friends see you can get pussy on your own, they'll fuck you too. Because then you'll be a self-sufficient man. Not a mommy's boy beta trying to get a gold star by being the designated driver or human weed stash

This applies to 99% of women. Even your female BFFs from middle school who are "not like that" who "love you no matter what." They may pity fuck you. They may even date you. But they will never respect you. Which leads to messages like OP got. That girl is in disbelief that you have the gall to ask her out because she thinks you lack social skills and that her niceness is already more than you deserve from her. That is what those bitchy words are trying to convey. Whether she's right or not is another conversation. She could be a clueless autist too.
>>
File: texts.png (492KB, 546x3264px) Image search: [Google]
texts.png
492KB, 546x3264px
>>35541828
>>35541591
OP here again.

Here's everything after the OP image, kinda gives a tl;dr of the greentext too.
>>
>>35542379
You are afraid of failure?
>>
>>35541591
ahahhahahaah
>>
File: 1489062803754.jpg (121KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489062803754.jpg
121KB, 704x480px
>>35541591
>Your innocence and kind heart
Jesus, that line made me actually recoil.
>>
>>35542428

DROP CONTACT YOU STUPID KEK.
>>
>>35542428
>she's in the wrong
>she gets angry at you
>you end up apologizing

Nope. You botched this. She lied, through and through. What she said was not factually correct and she knew it. You don't gotta apologize for shit.
>>
>>35542428

Lel. She wants her cake and waffles.
>>
>>35542481

>Gets filtered when I post c.u.c.k here but not else where on the board.
>>
>>35542274
>Women are really evil.
Also this. Part of dating is learning how to meet good women. Not just following any cunt around and buying it things so they let you have sex. Being dominated like a beta bitch is not healthy, normal, or desirable (unless you're a sub). That's just on tv.
>>
>>35542504
OP is protected.
>>
>>35542428
Drop that cunt.
Even if she was into you she's not quality person
You dodged a bullet
>>
>>35542428
Why the fuck are you acting like such a bitch in that conversation. That constant apologizing and groveling at her feet, holy shit. No wonder she can't see you as a potential partner.

It's only natural not wanting to be the third wheel. Why women can't fucking see the problem is beyond me.
>>
>>35542439
No, I'm afraid of acting like a retard. Or rather than afraid, I regret it too much when it's too late.

You know, sometimes you fail and it's like "well I tried" and others it's like "why the hell did I do that". I try to avoid the later.
>>
>>35541591
She sounds like an airhead. If you know that the people who you're developin relationships with are bad, than she should know to stop it. I think she is a bad influence on your innocent soul and that you shouldn't even be friends with her.
>>
>>35542504
>mfw people weren't here for Pol harbour
Fucking newfags
>>
>>35542519
>Why the fuck are you acting like such a bitch in that conversation
I have to see her every Monday and every Wednesday until April the 24th, we sit next to each other and share 4 mutual friends.

Further, I was tired and didn't feel really justified in the whole thing either, her explanation held up, I saw the guy there but classes are 1 hour and 15 minutes long and the event did start at 6 so her bf would have time to talk to her then ditch. None of this is probably a decent excuse but I just didn't feel like a warrior of justice in the conversation after those facts.
>>
>>35542634
I bet you smell of nervous sweat and your eyes are darting around when speaking with her.
You never stood a chance friendo
>>
Wow my man, she sees you as more of a girl than her girlfriends prolly. It's honestly better to just don't bother with her anymore and lose a "friend" than to be this pathetic.
>>
>>35542634
Never give explanations, buddy. Nor bring things about the past that are no longer relevant. That's basic beta behavior.
>>
>>35542634
>I have to see her every Monday and every Wednesday until April the 24th

Promise us that you'll cut contact on the April 25th at the lastest. I've been in this situation OP. It isn't healthy. It must end.
>>
>>35541591
OP, what you need to do is get with another girl. Do that every time a girl turns you down. It will help you get over it and occaionally it will make your original crush make a move for you (which you should turn down, btw).
>>
File: 1489075049613.jpg (106KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1489075049613.jpg
106KB, 640x360px
>>35542634
>I have to see her every Monday and every Wednesday until April the 24th, we sit next to each other and share 4 mutual friends.
My best friend I sit next to in high school spread false rumors about me, so I confronted him and we spent 3/4th of a school year sitting next to each other and ignoring eachother. That may be autistic, but it's better than pretending that everything is alright and it's somehow your fault.
>Further, I was tired and didn't feel really justified in the whole thing either, her explanation held up, I saw the guy there but classes are 1 hour and 15 minutes long and the event did start at 6 so her bf would have time to talk to her then ditch.
Doesn't matter. She wasn't by herself. She would have put you in an uncomfortable situation. She should have been more considerate.
>>
>>35542634
I genuinely feel for you man but there is no chance with this girl so if you can switch seats and get out of her friend group ASAP it's for the best imo because otherwise you are wasting the next X weeks til April 24. Time you will in the end wish you had spent your love and energy on someone else, someone new perhaps
>>
>>35542652
I'm actually pretty calm and maintain eye contact, not really trying to defend myself from what you're really saying though because it's true. I'm inept in these things.
>>
>>35541591
FUCKING WOMEN REEEEEEEEEE
They need to have their rights revoked, just like in the old days. Those who don't subject, gas them.
>>
>>35542714
>>35542714
>>35542714
This, you gotta get the hell out of this situation.
>>
>>35541591

innocence and a kind heart is code for you don't turn me on. However, I think what she's trying to express is that she knows that if you both get together you are gonna become very attached and she's gonna break your heart. Had the same thing happen to me with the first girl I slept with (yes I know normie REEE just shut the fuck up). I wanted to try dating her, but she said it was better if we kept apart considering I lost my virginity to her, it was a better idea if I went my own way and made my own experience instead of getting into a rl with the first girl I slept with. She knew she wasnt rl material.

Girls in general have the worst approach for rejection, but they are much more understanding than we give them credit for. A lot of them are trashy because they are extremely insecure and legitimately believe they don't deserve an actual good man. I don't know if she's like that, but maybe she is legitimately trying to spare you her own fuck ups.

That being said, take this as my normie opinion. I know a lot about the excuses thrown around such as it's impossible, I'm not the top percentile etc etc, but I don't care, I'll just say it. I'd suggest that, at first, you look for sex only. Get rid of that performance anxiety, get rid of that virginity anxiety. I was like you before. Falling in love with every girl I get along with, declaring my feelings when I bottled them up for too long and got my ass rejected all the time. Then that girl I spoke of wanted sex with me and I said fuck it and just did it. The inevitable happened, but once you are over your atrachment, everything gets better. Don't worry about performance, as long as you care about pleasuring the girl and allow yourself to give in to your lust it's gonna be fine, you won't be complexed by virginity anymore and you will gain a tremendous boost in confidence and testosterone, you won't fall for every girl that gives you attention and you will he much more relaxed.
>>
shes a sub she likes doms,
Your not a Dom op subs only like doms
>>
>>35542674
I really wanted to know her side of the story, at that moment a part of me felt like I lost the main thing I didn't want to lose so I decided to just get it off my chest and try to get closure.
>>
>>35541646
Because giving her friendship without sex is exactly what women complain men do reversed.
>>
>>35542765
And what did you find out? Nothing. Cause she doesn't care. What? Were you she'd say that she loved you and wanted to spend that night with you or something? Cause even if she did it still wouldn't have changed anything.

Just move on like every other anon in the thread is telling you to. You're worthless to her.
>>
>>35541591
How do you faggots even become "close friends" without sleeping with girls? What do you even do, when you're alone together in your or her place, do you actually watch netflix?
>>
>>35542683
>Promise us that you'll cut contact on the April 25th at the lastest
Yeah, I plan to at least keep distance from her after this, which won't be hard because she's graduating this semester.

>>35542714
I don't see any reason to switch seats right now, things will be tenser than they were but I'm near sighted and sit where she sits partially so I can actually see and I've sat with her every day in that class, it would be really obvious what I'm doing if I switched seats
>>
>>35542818
They probably interact in a group setting.
>>
>>35542427
This being said, most of you have already met the perfect girl. And she's likely a close friend. But for whatever reason - she's "too fat" or "too weird" to you - you've ruled her out. This is the exception to not dating your friends. Send her a Facebook message and talk to her before 5 years goes by and she gets married, fat, or both and you realize that you've been wasting time on 2nd-tier stacies instead of forming a bond with an actual person.
>>
>>35542818
Lesbians are pretty cool friends.
You don't expect anything out of the other aside from friendship
>>
>>35542830
Assuming you're a senior in HS, or in College, just tell your buddies that you're going out to lunch with some other people.

>>35542846
Nah man. Dykes are so fucking combative.
>>
File: IMG_0886.jpg (153KB, 444x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0886.jpg
153KB, 444x333px
>>35541591
>I go for bad guys cuz I'm a bad girl xd
>acts like she's talking to a kid

Literal cancer. You don't want that OP you need someone who will reject you. Also nobody is going to take you seriously if you do this type of shit over the phone
>>
>>35541591
Wow this is one of the most embarrassing things you could have posted. Holy shit. You're pathetic. She's talking to you like you're a puppy or a baby squirrel. You're not even a human to her.
>>
>>35541591
She doesn't see you as a man. You're just someone to text at best. Stop talking to her already, if she really wants to stay friends then she'll initiate contact. (She won't)
>>
>>35542818
Used to have god female friends.
Hag out, watch movies together, listen to music, play video games, sleep in the same bed after a night out, cuddling.

Both had boyfriends and used me as a substitute/to make him jealous/to have a fallback option of things go wrong. Fuck women.
>>
>>35542852
I suppose it depends on the individual and whether they flaunt it everywhere.
Do you actively compete against them?
>>
If cutting her out is too difficult can't op just work on spending less time with her instead? That'll make it easier for op to cut her out later.

Op has already gotten his answer. It should be easier to move on once you get a clear rejection
>>
>>35542913
Did they make out with you, let you saw them naked or touch them?

Asking cause I might be in the same situation and just getting led on.
>>
>>35542921
No, I'm very pacifistic in almost all situations. When push comes to shove I'll fight, and fight hard. But I'll never ever start it. I knew two dykes, these bitches were always fighting and going behind each other's backs and being shitheads.
>>
I know alot of Gen Z boys and girls, they are something completly different from what you will ever see.

We are not talking about creepy weird things here, but let me put it this way, the current tinder girls self-important attitude will be gone very soon, their kind will go screaming and kicking into bitterness and irrelevance as the new generation takes it place.

Boys are self-reliant and have great ability to make up their own mind, denouncing fads & propaganda, the girls exhibit strong traditional sense, despite being told to be feminists.

Tindergirl and her delusions of grandour will quickly disappear into her toxic acid future.

Where does this leave us 25+ year old men? No idea, but gen z will have stable faithful marriages and tinder culture is going out forever.
>>
>>35542812
At the time I thought she had actively tried to do something extremely shady like have her bf jump me, show him off, make one of us jealous etc. but, from her side of the story, I really do think she didn't think anything of him being there and since he was going to leave eventually she wanted a friend to go to the dinner with or at the very least this story has more evidence now than my suspicions do.

I'm going to distance myself but it's because of a lack of real sympathy from her through this. This conversation at least showed what I could expect from a friendship with her.
>>
Why dont people like op just get better looking if you want more women?

Why are you apologizing to her for lying to you?
>>
>>35542956
>I thought she had actively tried to do something extremely shady like have her bf jump me, show him off, make one of us jealous etc
She wouldn't have told you that.

Friendship between a man and a woman in which one of us is attracted to the other one but the other one isn't always leads to hurt feelings. It doesn't work. I've been in and seen both sides, and you can see why. At least you'll learn something out of this.
>>
File: 1489520359341.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1489520359341.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
>not telling a girl you like her face to face
>>
>>35542941
>Did they make out with you, let you saw them naked or touch them?
The one where I was a substitute (she was in a LDR) didn't.
The one that wanted to make her boyfriend jealous, made out with me, grabed my hand and put them on her boobs and tried to take of my pants (I said "no" for various reasons). Happened atfer a night out where whe shared a bed cuddled, were giving each other deep looks and I was gently stroking her waist.

Been ten years ago and I regret both as they ruined women for me.
>>
>>35543004
>telling a girl you like her
Only works for Chads and turbo normies.
>>
>>35542956
I think I've talked to you before in a thread months ago and you basically didn't want to take anyone's advice to move on kinda like you are doing again in this thread

There is no magic to perform to get her to like you. You can try to throw a Hail Mary and just say fuck it and go for it if you want, she might respond she might have been "waiting for you" to act like a man. But if you keep acting beta there's literally no point
>>
>>35542955
I'm not too much of a fan of dating somebody much younger than me, but I guess there's not much choice.
The girls who are just entering college do seem more conservative and nice, compared to the ones that are about to finish already.
>>
>>35542129
The chances you never took sting much worse than rejections when you randomly remember them when falling asleep years later.
>>
>>35543030
Ok, thanks.

Fucking woman. You never know what the fuck it is they want from you.
>>
>>35543097
>You never know what the fuck it is they want from you.
Well you can always be certain that they are not altruistic.
>>
>>35543091
That's why instead of "taking chances" I throw hooks. Like, instead of asking her to a date saying "hey I'm gonna do blah it'd be fun if you joined me". Sure they flake 99% of the time but at least I don't wanna kill myself for the next 900 days.
>>
>>35542519
>>35542428

Because she is obviously trying to flip it on him. She probably feels bad about the situation too and is lashing out in a weird way, regardless if she is actually nice or not, that's not for me to know but it's clear the relationship isn't worth keeping after this point.
>>
>>35542998
>She wouldn't have told you that.
Yes but hers is a good alibi for not doing that.

What happened probably was:
>I go scope out the situation at 5:50
>Her boyfriend plans to leave at 6 since class(I've seen him leave for class at this time before, just left my mind at that moment)
>I see her boyfriend and ditch
>He leaves at 6 and has no real time to jump me or get really jealous
If I had went, in the most likely scenario, I wouldn't had seen the guy for very long or at all, making what she said about being alone not really a lie. Anons when I first made a thread about this brought the idea that "maybe he had to go to class and she wanted to be with someone in the meantime" and that seems to be confirmed now so I did get closure and the suspicions are all but dead.

>It doesn't work
Different subject but yeah, I don't think I could be real friends now, regardless of the situation.
>>
>>35543047
It's hard to reply to every post, I don't usually have threads this big but I'm taking pretty much every post to heart, for better or for worse..

One thing I'm definitely going to do is just move on
>>
>>35542178
>I called her out on it the day after someone pissed me off enough to warrant screaming at them and so she cut the shit there for a few months but slowly started doing it again. That's when I finally cut contact.
hahahahha, fucking women. i ordered the straight dope out of my gf and she said if you act like a nice guy, girls WILL use that, but don't see the harm in it (verbatim). they're just that jaded. she doesnt see it as manipulative behavior, because most guys are push overs like this and its purely out of the kindness of the guy's little chaste heart. NOT
>>
So if a girl is actively talking to you it means she isn't sexually attracted to you which means if a girl is truly attracted to you she wouldn't have had the courage to just go up and talk to you she would be even more avoidant of you?
>>
>>35543133
Yeah I used to do that. We went out, we did blah, we came back. Nothing changed.
You need to actively unequivocally declare sexual interest otherwise you're getting filed under "friend". It's not even that women don't realize you like them, they just don't respect you as a man if you don't have the balls to say it.
>>
>>35543272
This. An example I give in terms of how you should treat someone you're trying to fuck is...

>omg im so ugly i hate myself
>eh, you look okay

This way you're not shitting on her. But you're definitely still making yourself unobtainable. And women really want what they can't have.
>>
>>35543222
We'll don't take everything to heart, you got called some bad things in here. Take the good advice, leave the bad, focus on your studies and find a new girl to pursue. Cut contact with this one she's taking too much of your life force and energy
>>
>>35543259
Nah a girl actively talking to you is usually a good sign, but you lose points if you're actively talking to her.

When a girl is attracted to a guy in the conversation the girl talks like 70-80% more than the guy. If you opened Chad's text conversations you'd probably see a lot of convos in which the girl says 5 lines for every 2 Chad says.
>>
>>35541591
I feel bad for you anon but I still brought my fiance in to laugh at that rejection. You need to grow a pair and stop being a bitch. Because that's exactly how she views you. Get your shit together bro
>>
>>35543272
That's why the sexual interest is implicit and mostly physical.
Stare deep in her eyes, use innuendos, touch her and escalate, smell her hair, tease her, ask her jokingly if she wants to kiss you, whatever.

I'm no expert on girls but this minimizes the dignity lost from rejection.
>>
>>35543320
In all fairness that depends a lot on texting patterns for individuals. For instance when I text I very often separate sentences based on how relevant I feel they are to one another.
>>
>>35543320
What if you're both actively talking to each other?
>>
>>35543259
OP here, what fucked me up and eventually led to me asking her out is that she never initiated conversation before these past few days. Then this weekend she's saying hey, asking what type of girl I like, teasing me when I mentioned that I like tall girls(she's ~5'10/11), talking about how she dumped her boyfriend and that she's never going to date him again, describing the kind of man she wants instead, initiating conversations more and really trying to get to know me and relate to me. I even asked if she wanted help with classwork (she's in a cast and can't write) and she responded enthusiastically.

I took all of that as signs and if these types of things AREN'T signs then what the fuck do I look for?
>>
>>35543382
Minimize texting before you've been in her pants. Use it to set up dates.
>>
>>35543397
Oh yeah, pal. You got shafted. That screams, "I play games."
>>
>>35543397
>I took all of that as signs and if these types of things AREN'T signs then what the fuck do I look for?

Teasing, showing interest in things you do/like and expressing the wish that she wants to spend time with you in real life, especially alone time.
>>
>>35543373
Yeah but girls send walls of text to guys they're interested in. I've seen a bunch of conversation go like this
>hey Chad
>;) :) ;)
>my friend sarah said blah blah blah
>hahahaha
>can you believe it? :):)
>"haha funny"
>yeah XD
>omg ur so cold :c
>but I like it :P
>so what are you doing rn
>any plans for luuunch???
>>
>>35543397
>before these past few days
You should've also showed some signs of interest while letting it build a little more. A few days just isn't enough, she could've been just messing with you or just was trying to be nice because at least from the texts, she still wants to be good friends with you.
>>
>>35543428
Hmmm...dunno, honestly I don't see myself associating with Stacy Stacyson from the chearleading team. It probably varies upon the clique that the girl is from as well.
>>
>>35541728

You're a huge faggot and a whiteknight cuck.

Kill yourself
>>
>>35543425
>Teasing
Check
>showing interest in things you do/like
She showed a lot of interest in the kinda music I liked/showed her
>expressing the wish that she wants to spend time with you in real life
Isn't that what she did with the study thing?

Maybe I just don't know how to take things.
>>
>>35543449
The tall girl thing was actually supposed to hint toward her and I've flirted before asking her out but I don't think she got it. I guess I have to try harder if I meet another girl I really like.
>>
>>35541828

So what do you suspect she is doing? Why would she ask you to go somewhere with her and lie about her boyfriend being there? That motives might she have to do what you're suspecting?
>>
>>35543455
It's kind of an exaggeration. I don't think the majority of girls are that braindead, but girls tend to talk more than guys so if the guy is doing most of the talking she's probably not really interested.
>>
File: 1486345708833.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486345708833.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
Why is innocence and a kind heart considered a bad thing these days? What's happening to our culture?
>>
>>35543478
>Isn't that what she did with the study thing?

"Let's study together" can be a bit tricky since it can also be her just using you. A good indicator is how touchy feely she is with you, how much jealousy she shows if you spend time with other women etc. Just ask a girl to do something together, like you did. If your girl was into you she'd either wouldn't have asked whether it was supposed to be a date, or would have rejoiced, when you told her that it is.
>>
>>35543478
It's tricky cause she'll do similar things when she likes you and when she's trying to lead you on, so it comes down to social intuition in that case.
>>
@fembots: does the friendzone even work in 2017? I thought most betas had visited /r/theredpill or something by now
>>
You need a personality change, op. You can't deal with girls this way if you're into them. If going to be a friend you can fag all you like, but if you feel like it could be something with her, you have to be a boss from the get go.

Tease her, withdraw attention, texting = arranging to meet full stop. Follow the DENNIS system
>>
>>35543478
I think she was just playing games bruv. And there really isn't all that much you could have done to see or do anything about that. In future, if you want to fuck a girl, make it pretty obvious off the bat. Don't ham-fist it >lets fugg :DD but when the opportunity to make a dirty joke arrives, take it. For example, a conversation I had yesterday.

>Do you have any plans for today?
>I'm going to cook, clean, watch netflix, draw, do you?
>Do me? I don't know if we're at that stage yet lol

The key here is that it gets her thinking, but presents me in a disinterested light. WOMEN WANT WHAT THEY CANNOT HAVE.

>>35543523
Honestly women are just fucking lame and never have anything very interesting to say. A good response rate would be 2-4 messages for every 1-2 that you send.
>>
>>35542389
>Act like a loser in 5th or 6th grade
>Be surprised when a girl thinks that shit is ridiculous and pathetic
>D-drop her OP. All g-girls are horrible and m-mean
>>
>>35543397

If a girl likes you, she'll make it painfully obvious and talk to you/do things in matter that WILL lead things further. This girl on the other hand was only cockteasing you for her self esteem and the fact is, it doesn't matter how she enthusiastically answers some question. Its the actions that matter and since we're in March it was very unlikely that she was interested in you. Women do this all the time and make it seem like they like you because they're much more of control of their emotions than us men are. All that touching and flirting shit is child's play to her because women do that all the time to each other. Its different for us guys because we never do that type of shit. Drop the hoe and move on.
>>
>>35543528
>I'm a weak effeminate male
>Women liked people like me at one time right?
>Right??
No.
>>
>>35543514
>So what do you suspect she is doing?
Back in November or now?

November I thought she brought her boyfriend for all kinds of shitty reasons and that he was going to stay, in my mind she was lying about knowing no one there.

>Why would she ask you to go somewhere with her and lie about her boyfriend being there?
I believe the best case scenario happened, her boyfriend was with her but was planning on going to class by the time of the event, she wanted someone to spend time with so she asked someone she knew to be at the school at that time, at 5:50 her boyfriend would still be there since class hadn't started for him. One thing I didn't mention above is the "I don't want to be alone" text was at around 6:10, if her story(this story) is true then she really was alone.

I think the most likely scenario is that back in November she never lied to me, would like opinions on that though.
>>
>I don't like nice guys 'cause its all an act.
>The bad boy is an act too, but he's the one you drop your pants for
>>
>>35543651
I can't have any women technically women can't get me but they still don't want me
>>
>>35543528

Being weak and kind hearted are correlated with each other. Its different when you're kind hearted because that's how you are vs. Doing it in order to avoid getting bullied
>>
>>35543704
>I think the bad boy thing is an act
>I'm still too much of a cuck to play this role
>>
>>35543704
I'm a legit nice guy and get girls to drop their pants for me all of the time. Just be yourself and stop acting a role, whether it is the nice guy or the bad boy boy one.
>>
>>35543693

Its not rocket science to figure this out m8. She invited you and the boyfriend because she didn't want you to approach her in a romantic matter. The only reason she invited you was so she could get to you know and figure out if she could use you as a emotional tampon or not.
>>
>>35543528
Because you need to be tough and ruthless in this world
t. weak beta abomination
>>
>>35543707
You're reading into it too literally. You need to pretend as if you are too good. Don't be too obvious.

>>35543730
>just be yourself
Oh boy...
>>
>>35543651
>>35543298

You sound like a walking PUA book, do you actually get any female contact at all?
>>
>>35543730
>Just be yourself
>he unironically says that
Stupid roach
>>
>>35543730

Wow that really blew my mind! Have you ever thought of doing a program to help helpless virgins like me? I don't ever think that advice was ever heard before!
>>
>>35543807
Yes.

No way in hell this is original.
>>
>>35543536
>If your girl was into you she'd either wouldn't have asked whether it was supposed to be a date, or would have rejoiced, when you told her that it is.
A lot of what you said is stuff I haven't really looked for so it was useful to know but I think asking her out a date was the climax moment, I wouldn't had done it if I had known for a fact how she really felt. I need to know which signs to look for before that big moment.

I thought I did know but obviously that either wasn't the case or she's been toying me like everyone here says.
>>
>>35543783
>confidence meme
Stop. Nothing you can say is going to work
>you just need to act like you don't care
>you just need to act like you care at the right time
>you just need to do this and that
I don't even have a "female friend that I think I'm too good for." There's nobody for me
>>
>>35543660
>continue to throw good money after bad you faggot
fuck off
>>
>>35541591
Leave. What else is left?
>>
>>35543754
>She invited you and the boyfriend
That's kinda my point, I don't think she invited the boyfriend, I don't think he was going to be there when she wanted me to be there.
>>
>>35543693

Back in november

>November I thought she brought her boyfriend for all kinds of shitty reasons and that he was going to stay, in my mind she was lying about knowing no one there.

So you think she didnt actually have any ulterior motives? At the time, what did you think she was trying to do?
>>
How do some of you ppl here understand women so well? Am i suppose to google and read about this shit extensively or is it something people naturally figures out through real life practice?
>>
>>35543846
Have you made any attempts at all to meet or interact with women? Honest question. I just want to know what you've tried so far.
>>
>>35541591
stop befriending girls you faggot. girls dont want guys who are their friends. if a girl lets you be her friend then shes not interested in you.
>>
>>35543713

Im kind hearted towards those with good intentions and those weaker than me and tough on those who are able to keep up with me mentally and physically, or those who have bad intentions.

What does that make me?
>>
>>35543904
Hindsight is 20/20 lol
Every relationship is a learning experience. Getting into your first relationship? Well that's kinda just luck. At least for me it was.
>>
File: received_663406327176766.gif (562KB, 367x265px) Image search: [Google]
received_663406327176766.gif
562KB, 367x265px
Question, why is it always through text? Are all of y'all so fucking scared of human confrontation that you have to do it through a faceless platform? I'm a robot but even that's kind of pathetic. Besides, women are much more likely to say yes if it's face to face, text is a total turn off.
>>
>>35543904
Pure luck imo.
Forget about that fucking stupid
>just bee urself brah
it's all genetic and environmental luck. Still normalfags have the audacity to brag about that shit like they actually earned it.
>>
>>35543905
I've made many attempts during my life and met with rejection every single time. Never been in a committed relationship. At this point all there is to do is to forget about it because NOBODY is gonna want my ass
>>
>>35543873

From a girl who just straight up told you in the face that she likes bad boys, sees you as a soft guy, and straight up LIED that no one was there are you really going to believe her.

I'll add a couple of reasons why she added the boyfriend

>The first reason I said in my previous post
>She doesn't want to be seen with only you
>She doesn't want to stir up drama or false rumors

Drop her. Its for the best.
>>
>>35543904
It's trial and error, buddy. It's best to get a practice girl or two if you want to learn things quickly.
>>
>>35543930

A real human bean :^)

Origami
>>
>>35541646
Take it from a board FILLED with people who have been there: being friends with someone who you have feelings for is NOT worth it
>>
>>35543940
nice survivorship bias. people do ask girl out in person but they dont have a convinient picture to make a thread with, so you dont notice when it happens.
>>
>>35543995

fuck you i just spitted coke on the monitor
>>
>>35543976
So how do i get a girl from my class to like me? Should i work on my "qualifiers"
>>
>>35543904
I've read through this shit extensively and done a shitload of research. Not only that, but I've looked at what normies do, what Chads do, analyzed every text conversation I've come across, every human interaction I've come across and every human interaction I've been in myself.

It's some next level autism. In practice I still puss out but sometimes I'll be feeling particularly focused and apply my knowledge. Then it works more often than not.
>>
>>35543875
>So you think she didnt actually have any ulterior motives?
Right now I don't have any evidence or solid reasoning to believe that she did.

>At the time, what did you think she was trying to do?
That day when I glanced over to those chairs I thought I was being tricked, I was thinking she had brought her boyfriend to laugh at me, that they might've planned this together to ridicule me or that she lied for some unknown reason, that she led me on, so many different things were rushing through my head. What I knew at the time is that I couldn't be there if I were being lied to.

>>35543967
I don't think she lied, she said she didn't know anyone else was there after I had noped out of the atrium area, I don't know for sure if her boyfriend was present then.

My relevant question and her relevant comment were
>"Is anyone else coming?"
To which her "nope" could've been completely honest, no one else she knew was going to eat at the dinner with her as far as we know.
>"I don't know anyone here"
Which, if he left for class would be true, she didn't say this before or during my walk away from her and her boyfriend.

I HIGHLY regret not asking
>"Is anyone with you right now?"
or
>"What about your boyfriend"?
These would've stopped this from ever becoming a problem and I would've had the upper hand in deciding whether or not to go.
>>
>>35543995

Aside from that of course
>>
>>35544105
This
>Which, if he left for class would be true,
should be
>Which, if he left for class, would be true,
>>
>>35542007

>become a god

more like become a complete cucked recluse loser
>>
>>35543940
Because convenience.

>>35543961
No I mean what specific platforms. Tinder? /soc/? Chat roulette? Omegle? Chatting to girls in your class?
>>
>>35544087
You need experience, first of all. So try getting with a chick that seems to be into you, no matter if she's long-term relationship material or not. Just get close to her, hang out and start a fling/fwb thing with her for a while. Don't give in if she wants to turn it into something serious (girls ALWAYS want that). Just have fun and soak up everything. Get good at sex, do whatever kind of "couple activities" you always wanted to do withe her. Breathe in experience. It will help with getting a real desirable gf.
>>
>>35544157

>he fell for the reproduction meme

Entitylets btfo
>>
>met girl on internet
>meet her real life, do light touch stuff arm round shoulder
>innocent virgin
>next time she comes to my house, have drinks
>get close, try pulling down pants
>she always pulls hands away
>start doing it with a bit more strength, she doubles down, I give up
>drop her off
>same thing happens next time, goes on for a while
>by the third time wonder why she likes seeing me
>finally frustrated ask are you my girl?
>she comes closer, pull her pants off, fuck
>later I ask why she kept seeing me with all the rough house, horse play
>says she loves it

This is what you should be pulling OP. The girls, they want to feel desired in a rip off all their clothes and to hell with consequences way. Do you think some apologetic faggot is going to embody this attitude? Don't keep going if she's really against it though 'cause that's rape. Best if you're pulling at her clothes and she's giggling a bit.

No means no people are living in a fantasy world. Every girl I've been with has given me a no, flaked or shut down an idea I had multiple times before the fuck. They always have to diss you pre sex.
>>
>>35544165
Most were all face to face from school. I briefly tried okcupid a few years ago but I even got rejected there. I just can't get my foot in the door
>>
>>35542389

>Idk,

Already come across as unsure of yourself, and unsure of what you're saying.

>I've been trying to repress this for a long time,

Why? Why can't you want what you want?

>but I think I have feelings for you.

You think? What if you're wrong?

>We just get along really well and you're always super nice& you're you're really cute AND funny, AND I
>JUST feel like we have so much in common AND
>it's so easy to talk to you.

SO, if it's JUST so easy to talk to her AND stuff, why couldn't you tell her this in person? You pussy.

>I hope this isn't creepy AND stuff, but I JUST felt like

and there's where I cringed so hard it became permanent. Almost sure it wasn't your screencap anon,but I hope I've pointed out why this approach is so easy to turn down.

It comes across as insecure, cowardly and stream of consciousness writing won't come out well when you're still in high school or haven't expanded your vocabulary LIKE since eleventh grade AND stuff
>>
>>35541728
And if she shoots him down in a humiliating fashion, she deserves to lose him as a friend.

What goes around comes around, Nigger cunt.
>>
>>35544189
Try broadening the number of platforms you use. Utilize what I call, "the shotgun approach." If you hurl enough pellets at a target, eventually you'll hit something.
>>
>>35544105

Asking those questions wouldn't have got you laid anyways. If she blows you off because you didn't go to one event then she didn't like you in the first place.
>>
>>35542428
>>35541591

Jesus Christ, you're such a faggot loser OP. Just kill yourself.
>>
>>35542082
It's just conversation filler. They probably get nervous when they talk about why they do things.
>>
File: new text.png (76KB, 503x671px) Image search: [Google]
new text.png
76KB, 503x671px
She just sent a new message

What do?

(The message blocking thing is because I was late on my phone bill, I have no idea whatsoever if that message at 12:31 was sent)
>>
>>35541828

lmao holy shit i remember that thread.
glad to see OPs maintaining continuations.
>>
>>35544235
Don't answer ever again.
>>
>>35544235
lol betas are so pathetic. I always enjoy letting them down hard
>>
>>35544180

>thinks having a cutie to fuck requires you to have children with her

he fell for the be a lonely retard meme
>>
>>35544188

>telling a pathetic beta orbiter to 'rip her clothes off, to hell with the consequences'

rofl i love this board
>>
>>35544216
I feel like utilizing the shotgun approach on myself
>>
File: 1488518777813.webm (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1488518777813.webm
2MB, 480x360px
distraction webm
>>
>>35544235

>Sorry if I hurt your feelings

Translation: Sorry but not sorry that I leaded you on. I'm only saying sorry to be nice because I don't want everyone to know I'm a bitch.

Delete her number
>>
>>35544235

I officially give up OP. You're too dense to help.
>>
>>35542428
>>35544235
Are you shitty at basic image editing or did you leave stuff out?
Stay friends if you aren't a faggot.
>>
>>35544233
Yeah, yeah. I know. Still, it's just a pet peeve of mine.

>>35544235
Ignore that message and just say, "I'm going to lunch with a friend, talk later." And then never talk to her ever again.

>>35544319
Understandable. However I encourage you not to quit until you have fully expended all other possibilities.
>>
>>35544235
She doesn't care about you. Don't buy that bullshit "I like bad boys because I'm bad" You think if she was attracted to you then she would let turn you down because she's "too bad for you"? No. She is just not attracted to you and now trying to make herself feel better for being a shitty person by reassuring you she's bad for you and you deserve better. This is what women do, they pull this "any girl will be lucky to have you, except for me lol" in order to feel better about THEMSELVES. They dont give a shit about you, she wouldn't even care if you died tomorrow or killed yourself unless it was noted that it's her fault. Then she would care because it might harm her social status. Yes, women are that shallow and merciless, they're not even real human
>>
>>35544351

Stay friends if you are a faggot*

Ftfy
>>
Jesus fucking Christ, OP, you're a God damn mess. Stop acting like a fucking high schooler, grab your fucking nut sack, and get your shit together. This girl is putting you beneath her, she is subjugating you and unless you take measures to reaffirm your position she will never respect you. You will forever be a bitchboi in her eyes. Stop her or drop her.
>>
>>35544249
>>lmao holy shit i remember that thread.
I kinda ditched after the Johnny Neptune thing, it was disorienting to watch a video of him talking about me.
>glad to see OPs maintaining continuations.
You guys were decent to me that day otherwise and did ask to be updated. Only made one thread between that one and this one though, it was very short.
>>
>>35544314
how do i not put woman on the pedestal? Im too beta and pussy to be an asshole to them.
>>
>>35544418
Get laid a bit.
>>
>>35544351
I didn't leave anything out (except for the message that I'm pretty sure didn't send) but I kinda rushed the bigger text image.
>>
>>35544290

>he fell for the physical pleasure meme

Once again, entitylet subhumans btfo.
>>
>>35544418

its not about being an asshole to them.

its about not being a complete pussy to them, while simultaneously treating them like theyre some revered species of alien.
>>
>>35544345
If it makes you feel any better the conversation seemed to end at "It is okay". My "Thanks" message didn't send I think and when I paid for my phone I reconsidered resending it.
>>
>>35544442
How can i even accomplish this part if im too beta to be seen as fuck worthy by oher girls?
>>
>>35544235
Send her a dick pic and text "your loss ;)".

Trust me you wont regret it.
>>
>>35544418
If you're here, you're presumably a weirdo with a lot of rage. You just got to tap into that and realise that's what she wants from you. She doesn't want a girl friend if she's talking to you.
>>
>>35544188
>they want to feel desired in a rip off all their clothes and to hell with consequences way
you're creating a rape case here, faggot.
1. Do you honestly believe an r9k beta autist will be able to read a social situation and properly act on its cues without fucking up?
2. This is true only for hot guys. Yeah, girls like teasing attractive dudes so they can dominate and fuck their brains out. It doesn't mean that a fugly uggo will get a pass to "rip their clothes off" you motherfucking stupid idiot.
For ugly people, no definitely, absolutely means no, and yes often means no as well in case she feels like her friends and family might judge her for sleeping for a uggo
>>
>>35544451

rofl at the mental gymnastics obese welfare NEETs put themselves through to explain away why no girl will touch them

>im better than you because i deny myself basic pleasures! arent you jealous i will die sad and lonely, having never been loved and having accomplished nothing in life???
>>
>>35544459
>its about not being a complete pussy to them, while simultaneously treating them like theyre some revered species of alien.
Can you give me an example scenario?
>>
>>35544498
I disagree. Girls like the fuck monster who'll listen if she really means no. Remember when all the japanese girls got hot and bothered over a literal gorilla? Watch the french film Romance, then Last tango in paris.
>>
>>35544533
Not biting on flagrant compliment fishing trips.
>>
>>35544474

find a gym and starting working out

>having muscle naturally increases your desirability
>youll be around lots of hot women at the gym but wont have to interact with them, allowing you to get comfortable being around them
>the discipline of working out regularly will help you in other areas of life
>youll feel better about yourself, and people will be able to tell
>other males who you used to see as intimidating will start to see you as intimidating
>youll become healthy and fit

there are literally no downsides
>>
>>35544219
>Asking those questions wouldn't have got you laid anyways.
Yeah, probably not but the reason why I regret not sending them is I put myself in the hole by not knowing beforehand what she would have to tell me about her inviting me to the dinner despite having a boyfriend. If I asked about the boyfriend I would have had a picture of what to expect and could've decided whether I wanted to be the third wheel, if she's a liar, if I should go to the dinner with a guy's girl while he's in class etc. etc. I really put myself in the dark there

>If she blows you off because you didn't go to one event then she didn't like you in the first place.
I'm going to look like even more of a beta for saying this but I understand where she was (may be) coming from. I was gung ho about coming to the dinner with her then I make up obvious bullshit about mom's spaghetti and ditch. That night she had the right to be a bit upset if she's telling the truth and wasn't lying.
>>
File: 1483406503158.jpg (138KB, 901x717px) Image search: [Google]
1483406503158.jpg
138KB, 901x717px
Seems like this is resolved.
That was your last response to that girl.
She apologized for hurting your feelings and you have closure.

What will you do now?
>>
>>35544418

Ignore them. Assume any woman talking to you just wants something and will never sleep with you unless you meet once who's putting in a shit ton of effort towards you and even then be skeptical. Ignore the primal programming to be extra nice to women. Call them out on their shit as needed and don't do any women outside family favours you wouldn't do for a man.
>>
File: Girls.jpg (77KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.jpg
77KB, 600x536px
>>35544502

>he still stuck in the physical plane
>he defines success by who the fittest ape is amongst other apes, and how many apes this particular ape has put his reproductive organ into
>being this much of subhuman brainlet
>>
>>35544602
what is the point of this thread?
just to continue defending a cunt who no intention of ever doing anything for you but letting you continue to serve?
>>
File: 1476486102524.png (99KB, 632x650px) Image search: [Google]
1476486102524.png
99KB, 632x650px
>>35541591
Listen here little anon. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me bro? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, anon.

>mfw thinking of you hurting
>>
Try fucking an escort or go to a brothel if it's legal in your country just to get tje mystery out of the way. You'll feel a little more confident about yourself afterwards since you've finally put sex off the pedestal. Just do it once.
>>
>>35544618

>not stuck in physical plane

>lonely virgin posting on 4chan because nobody in real life wants to interact with him. own mother can barely stand to look at him.

i wonder which one you are
>>
>>35544331
this needs some initial D music
>>
File: 1485030957605.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1485030957605.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>>35544263
>>Don't answer ever again.
>>35544338
>Delete her number
>>35544360
>Ignore that message and just say, "I'm going to lunch with a friend, talk later." And then never talk to her ever again.
>>35544374
>She doesn't care about you
>>35544643
>what is the point of this thread?
>just to continue defending a cunt who no intention of ever doing anything for you but letting you continue to serve?

>mfw
Well, she has some cute female friends.
>>
>>35544707

After she rejected you and told you how much of a nice guy you were I doubt you'll have any chance with her female friends.
>>
File: Ah_000621_565910.jpg (27KB, 367x451px) Image search: [Google]
Ah_000621_565910.jpg
27KB, 367x451px
>>35544659

>he still thinks that being the fittest ape who can get approval from other apes is success
>he literally lacks the neuron count to comprehend anything that other apes havent told him
>he is a subhuman brainlet entitylet physicallet being
>>
>>35544707
You are such a fucking faggot OP I fucking hate you. Stop enabling women you pathetic faggot. Rape her and ditch the body
>>
Stay friends with her, but tell her to set you up with one of her female friends. It's literally that easy. And if I want to play at your delusions, maybe there's a chance that she'll get jealous seeing you laughing and having fun with someone so close to her.
>>
>>35544707
You're not some, "turn the other cheek" peter puffing fudge packing ass bandit, are you? Literally nothing wrong with any of these answers.
>>
>>35544646
>/fit/ memes where not applicable

Try harder
>>
>>35544764
>Literally nothing wrong with any of these answers.
I think you're all right, "some of her friends are cute, maybe she can set me up" is the only real argument I have now.
>>
>>35543853
What the fuck are you saying? Why can you bitter faggots never write a decent argument?
>>
>>35544766
Not him but it made me chortle.
>>
>>35544811
Eh...I dunno. I just don't feel like that's highly likely. No harm trying though, I guess.
>>
>>35544811

She won't. Odds are none of them are single anyway.
>>
>>35544811
If Stacy rejected you, why would her female friends want you?
You've already been marked as undesirable in that circle. And you can count on your "friend" to tell what just happened to everyone else she knows.
>>
>>35544817
Were you implying he shouldn't stop talking to her?
What sort of positive relationship do you see this Anon having, on a going forward basis, now that he has displayed the level of faggotry exhibited in that text?
Your shit-tier anime stuttering nonsense seems to implying that you're mocking the notion that he shouldn't talk to her anymore after that, but honestly, do you see this Anon turning this around positively?
Is it that you like the idea of some random hurting, or did you just want to mock someone for cheap points?

Is my implication clear enough now? Go fucking die.
>>
>>35544883
That isn't even OP you fucking moron. No wonder everybody hates you you fucking loser. I didn't even bother reading your shit.
>>
>>35542428

wewe lad I was proud of you for a grand total of 3 seconds there.

If this isn't bait then just stop talking to her, she blatently lied and isnt remoseful at all since she made you feel bad about it.

I think she wanted you as a backup bf tbqhwyf.
>>
>>35544746

dude, that level of autism is just embarassing. youre not even passing as non-retarded on an anonymous image board. i cant imagine what a monstrosity you are in rl
>>
>>35544973
You don't have to tell me you didn't read what I wrote, that's very obvious.
You're a retarded dimwit who can't even process the obvious distinctions that made it clear who I was talking about.
Just go masturbate and stop trying to text post, you'll hurt yourself.
>>
>>35545007
>He can't figure out who is OP
>Someone points out that a guy is a loser and it's no wonder he got rejected
>Post some retard diatribe no one gives a shit about reading
Still didn't read your reply. Deal with it virgin.
>>
>>35544974
>>I think she wanted you as a backup bf tbqhwyf.
That's kinda why I asked her out, since over the weekend she talked about breaking up with her bf and never wanting to get back with him.
>>
File: helperapproves.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
helperapproves.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>35545040
If if if if you you (you) you okey doke jeurys familia
>>
Why do people confess? Like, what are you even trying to achieve?
>>
>>35541591
shes playing the long game

she wants to marry you dude
>>
>>35544875
That's a good argument, I guess my only reason to stay friends with her is that my life is pretty boring and I don't actually have many people to talk to but at the same time, maybe I just need to make new friends.

Even if I do stop being friends with her, a good reason to respond back now is the fact that I have to spent another month and a half sitting next to her in class and we have mutual friends.
>>
>>35545139
So, you really aren't going to cut her off no matter what?
I can't recommend sperging out on her until *she* won't talk to you any more enough. It will feel stupid and you'll regret it for a while, but at least you won't be able to continue sabotaging yourself.
>>
>>35544609
This is good advice. Women are so fucking stupid, the more you ignore them, the more they want to talk to you and notice them. Fucking cunts.
>>
>>35545104
They watched too much anime.

>>35545139
Then act normal IRL, but become cold and distant towards her. Don't answer her messages. Interact with her as little as possible. It's like you like torturing yourself.

Also definitely try to make new friends.
>>
File: text that started it all.png (68KB, 502x476px) Image search: [Google]
text that started it all.png
68KB, 502x476px
>>35545104
>Why do people confess? Like, what are you even trying to achieve?
I really should've included this all in the OP but I got lazy.
>>
>>35545230

Yeah if she rejected even a date then you're fucked for good.
>>
>>35541591

Rape her

All you can do, is rape her
>>
>>35544235
literally an act of god that message didnt go through

jesus christ is literally trying to help you get laid at this point and you still cant see the light
>>
>>35541657
Oh fuck off.

Anon did nothing wrong you dumb fuck.

>>35541591
Move on, she wasn't the right one anon...
>>
>>35545079
>He's still posting memes in an attempt to deflect from the soul-crushing tragedy that is his life
>>
>>35545190
>>So, you really aren't going to cut her off no matter what?
After class ends it will happen naturally I think.

I thought I made two really fucking good friends last semester but now they either left the school or graduated and we rarely talk.She's graduating this semester so I think the same will happen here no matter what I say to her today.
>>
>>35545230
negative she wants to marry you

keep her around

remove all emotions from the convo

treat her as a bro

speak to her as a bro

be cold
>>
>>35545360
>negative she wants to marry you
Are you sure, anon?
>>
>>35545455
yeah, totally

you should propose the next time you see her. preferably in a public place with a mlp-themed dance number
>>
File: Laughing-e1422991271355.jpg (36KB, 670x409px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-e1422991271355.jpg
36KB, 670x409px
>>35544978

>he still cant understand it
>he is the intellectual and otherwise equivalent of a brain damaged chimp
>>
>>35545482
Does the dance number happen before, after or during the proposal?
>>
>>35545455
girls do not have guy friends, they have guys who they want to fuck, date, and marry

thats it

if she is talking to you she wants one of those things

what you do is let the feelings develop to a point where she has to act on them

just stick around but be more standoffish and flirt occasionally

eventually it will go down trust me
>>
>>35541591
Dont let her friend zone you. Tell her to fuck off
>>
>>35545513
that's a lie. some want men they can take advantage of for money, homework, etc... it's the men who only have romantic interests
>>
>>35545579
ok so he does her hw and she sucks his dick

whats wrong with that?
>>
>>35542427
>>35542839
the preacher has arrived

this is some eternal life wisdom enlightenment
>>
>>35545513
It might sound from the OP that I put on a nice guy act or something but I've been pretty real with her since we've met, every kind thing I've said, to her I've said(with some variation) to guy and girl friends alike. It's very unlikely I'm ever going to be a man she wants without NOT bee-ing myself and in that case I think I should distance myself like 99% of the people ITT have been saying.

I don't think she wants me.
>>
>>35545513
i have a guy friend who's good at computer science
i wouldn't fuck, date, marry him or anything but he's a friend.
>>
>>35541591
>Innosense
>Kind heart

You have to completely destroy her image of you OP. Do something horrible to her then laugh about it. Trust me, when it comes to women you will be better off having them hate you than wanting to be 'just friends'
>>
>>35545579
>it's the men who only have romantic interests
Eh, I think it's more accurate to say "it's the men who always have romantic interests, sooner or later". We can be genuine friends with girls (otherwise bisexuals and gays would never have real male friends) but it's hard to want to be "just friends"
>>
>>35545592
lol no. for women, if the man is ugly the he does her hw and she lets him orbit her by leading him on and fucking chad
>>
>>35545579
your mom sounds like a coldhearted bitch
>>
>>35541591
Fucking Andrew...
>>
>>35545615
ok roastie are you texting him as much as this chick is texting OP

or hanging out with him like OP does with this chick

shut the fuck up
>>
>>35541591
No girl wants a submissive meek "good boy" nerd. Such a turn off. You should be manly, sexual, confidant, assertive to bed her, you be sweet to her in moderation after sex. Too much and she'll dry up and mess with another guy like the dumb whores women all are. There is little you can do unless you guys have a connection and start flirting her up like a real man with smooth lines (I managed to fuck a girl who friend zoned me for two years like this, but it was because we were super close and shes a horny slut). Best you can do now is learn from this experience and move the fuck on. No more being nice guy.
>>
>>35545696
yeah no shit but she sure as shit would not be corresponding with him as much as this chick does with OP
>>
>>35545513
>girls do not have guy friends, they have guys who they want to fuck, date, and marry

Well, that's not really the whole story. You didn't take the "friend zone" into consideration.

Girls have two types of guy friends: guy friends they want to fuck, and guy friends they just want to talk to but would not consider dating.

Girls would like very much to believe that both kinds of guys are equal categories of "friends". But this is just a delusion. When you treat one group of friends as clearly superior to the other, then obviously they're not equally "friends". Girls live in a state of total denial about this.

> fuck, date, and marry
> if she is talking to you she wants one of those things

That is incorrect.

Sometimes girls want guys they can talk to, but talk to like they would a girl friend. The ideal guy for this purpose would be a eunuch.
>>
>>35545731
My name isn't Andrew
>>
>>35545497
If you have to ask that, I'm wasting my time.
>>
>>35545513
Girls do have friends. One guy who makes her laugh, one who is interesting to talk to, one who likes her and she uses for food/travel/money, one for casual sex. They just don't make good friends, ever, unless they like you.
>>
>>35545855
Sorry, sensei, I'm only trying to better refine my technique.
>>
just give being gay a serious shot, anon
>>
>>35545863
The song is the proposal. The other ponies dance you out and then shift focus to you and the last line of the song is you asking her to make you the happiest pony in the meadow.

Have you really not proposed to a girl before?
>>
>>35545880
>give being
How do you give being something? Oh wait, I just got it. It's like when I give my dick and semen loads to the two beings you call your parents. Disregard.
>>
>>35545842
you're in exactly the same situation as some pleb with that name then, he is dead inside now so I hope you enjoy that
>>
>>35546005
looks like YA SEETHING
>>
>>35542427
>Bonus: once your female friends see you can get pussy on your own, they'll fuck you too.

This is by far the most important observation in this thread.

And here's another observation that gets overlooked too much:

Are you friendzoned? Okay, fine. But friendship is a two-way street, which means that you get to talk about what's on your mind too sometimes. Take that opportunity to talk about other girls, and how you would like to get with them. If a girl is friendzoning you, then ask her, for example, "What do you think about [other girl's name]? I think she's really hot."

Basically, you need to make it clear to her that you are not a eunuch. Let her know, (indirectly, of course), that you have fully-functioning penis and balls, and you're very much interested in using them. If her pussy isn't open for business, well, okay then, let's talk about other girls who are open for business. Also, make sure you make it clear that you respect and admire girls who are sexually active, and you would NEVER look down on them, and would never call them nasty names like "slut" and "whore". All of your talk about other girls and their sexuality should be very positive and affirming. And the same goes for other guys as well -- if you have a mutual friend Chad who's pounding a lot of pussy, your comments about him should be very positive too. Your motto should be: "It's all good."
>>
>>35546146
No, actually, fucking your parents is quite mundane and barely registers any emotion in me at all.
>>
File: you.png (193KB, 500x709px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
193KB, 500x709px
>>35546210
some advice for (you)
>>
File: text2.png (29KB, 714x256px) Image search: [Google]
text2.png
29KB, 714x256px
I kinda want to at least respond to her latest text.

What do you guys think?
>>

Translation: I go after Chads I guess because I'm Stacey idk, maybe I'll give you a chance when I'm all worn out at 30+
>>
>>35546276
Don't bother replying

If you are insistent on getting this girl, maybe try putting on a bad boy haircut and switch it up. She might change up real quick.

If she's nothing special than stop talking to her. She just wants you as a "friend" in case you become someone important one day and she can use you. I hear of bitches doing this with "nerdy" smart guys who are going to become doctors and engineers and shit.

Don't let that Roastie keep you on a leash
>>
>>35546276
Jesus Christ stop. It's physically hurting me to see you be such a beta wimp. It makes me ashamed to know I share gender with people who go to this extent to humiliate themselves.
>>
>>35546276
Don't respond with that you salty fuck. It'll be obvious to her that you're butthurt. Either don't respond at all or just say you'll get over it without any petty insults. Then stop texting her/asking to hangout and let her make the first moves if any while you look for other girls.
>>
>>35545041

Did she reject the date while she was still dating her bf ?
>>
>>35546464
How do you know if a girl wants to be your genuine friend?
>>
>>35546561
No, I asked her out last night and over the weekend she mentioned having cut things off with her bf, dunno when that was.
>>
>>35546557
>>35546528
I wasn't really going to send that I swear.

>Either don't respond at all or just say you'll get over it without any petty insults
I just told her I'll get over it, that does seem like the best option. Wanted to apologize for the late response but I've done enough apologizing I think
>>
>>35546720
no, thats it, no more texting. Don't bother waiting for her either. Make a dating profile on tind/OKC/whatever and practice being alpha. Better yet if you're in college walk up to other girls and flirt/talk. That's what I did, have a gf now.
>>
>>35546810
I like this idea, a dating profile sounds stressful but I could start talking to girls around campus more.
>>
>>35541591
t. every woman ever
Why even bother OP? breeding is for the mindless masses. Women are certainly bad people.
>>
>>35546829
dating apps are pretty fun actually. I was anxious at first but then I made a joke one while drunk with friends for laughs. Good way to practice pick up lines and get used to rejection and, once you're good at it, easy hookups.
>>
>>35546829
Though to be honest, women are a complete waste of time and money. Best course of action is to focus on self improvement.
>>
>>35546867
I'll give it a try after this semester, I did enjoy the flirting and teasing I did (tried to do) with this girl at least.
>>
>>35546685

Sorry my dude but I don't think she's interested.

You should either just cut things off so you're not used as an orbiter or (as you're probably too emotionally invested to do that) talk to her normally but whenever she asks you to do something/meet up tell her you can't and there's a chance she'll eventually get desperate enough to go to your place for some succ.
>>
>>35547117
>(as you're probably too emotionally invested to do that)
I didn't want to admit this but yeah, I am pretty emotionally invested, I liked talking to her and despite the thing in November I've enjoyed most of my time with her.

That said, I am more than prepared to be more distant but I didn't really want to cut her off completely.
>>
>>35541591

why so beta, anon?
>>
>>35547490
Just bein' myself!
>>
>>35547522
Don't. Women are heartless stupid creatures who want to be lied to.
>>
>>35547216

well she probably thinks she has you as an orbiter tbqh, so to change that you need to start mentioning other girls you're talking to or hanging out with.

Women think that if other women want you, then you must be desirable so they want you too (over simplification but still).

Just don't make it really obvious/ do it all the time.

God speed you glorious autist.
>>
Ditch her. If she can't please you, why should you please her? Roasties love male attention. The more you stay with her, you empower her and justify her treating you like a glorified slave.
>>
>>35545615
protip, he's in love with you
>>
You gotta go hard on this shit.

Come to her class the next day with a pistol and show her how nice you are.
>>
>>35547860
not necessarily true, though he probably does want to fuck her atleast a little bit. Girls can be unattractive too, once had a female friend whom I had no interest in (actually I was the one who friendzoned her) because she was a slutty pothead but we had a similar sense of humor.

It happens, just very rarely.
>>
>>35547806
Thank you anon, I'll get out there and show them I mean business, or at least talk to girls.
>>
Now comes the time for you to man up and ignore her/cut off all contact
>>
File: give_me_your_shekels.gif (462KB, 192x108px) Image search: [Google]
give_me_your_shekels.gif
462KB, 192x108px
>>35546276
Just stop you hopeless faggot. You struck out, at least leave with some dignity.
>>
>>35541646
Because feelings don't just go away retard, you're gonna latch onto her and become a pathetic orbiter. This ALWAYS happens if you try to stay friends. It's not like you were interested in her in any other way than romantically, don't plead innocence.
>>
>>35541646
Because she'll keep you as her future beta provider and string you along for years
Pretty obvious
>>
>>35547964

I hope you succeed robro, I've been in your situation too and I think the best way to learn is the hard way.
>>
>>35546276
dont reply it makes you look like a little bitch lad

ignore her or atleast distance yourself from her

she will at some point complain about it but you need to stay strong and dont give in
>>
>>35548398
Already sent her "I'll get over it, [name]", nothing else to do but live my life.
>>
File: light_being_universe.jpg (172KB, 889x778px) Image search: [Google]
light_being_universe.jpg
172KB, 889x778px
>>35541785
I cringed cosmically
>>
>>35546276
dont respond

distance yourself
>>
>>35548516
>dont respond
Already did, not with that message obviously but still.

sageru because this thread had ran its course.
>>
File: 1488151234303.png (96KB, 172x233px) Image search: [Google]
1488151234303.png
96KB, 172x233px
>>35548769
>I already did
What did you say anon? Come on, you can tell me.
>>
>>35548861
>I'll get over it, [Her name].
That's it, what ever happens from there happens.
>>
File: Capture+_2017-02-23-01-02-58.png (90KB, 1439x702px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-02-23-01-02-58.png
90KB, 1439x702px
>>35541591
Youll get here OP I believe in you dont worry
>>
>>35548905
>pic
Is the last message from a female (male)?
>>
>>35548929
female (female)

not the last message, I have more
>>
>>35548943
Well post em, I want to see how far this rabbit hole goes
>>
File: Capture+_2017-03-15-14-03-38.png (250KB, 1436x2046px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-03-15-14-03-38.png
250KB, 1436x2046px
>>35548961
I fell asleep last night. Ill text her later
>>
File: 1647277354.png (45KB, 640x680px) Image search: [Google]
1647277354.png
45KB, 640x680px
>>35542427
finally a post that shows someone has some balls in this thread

the only thing more shameful than these hollow stacies that pretend to be "wise" or act as if their life experiences amounted to anything worthwhile are the retards who think pursuing them is a good use of their time
>>
>>35549003
>Not American
Well that explains things
>>
File: 1448866585179.jpg (80KB, 700x698px) Image search: [Google]
1448866585179.jpg
80KB, 700x698px
>>35549226
No I was born in socal, Ive just lived in greece cause my mom sent me there. So I adopted some stuff
>>
>>35541591
Woman hate thread might make you feel better because it deflects the problem. >>35545923
>>
>>35549278
Where do you live though?

Was just judging from the military time.
>>
>>35549362
Currently I live in socal. I go to greece for like 3 months out of the year.

its pretty funny since people cant read the time on my phone and I have to do it for them. Its the little things ya know?
>>
>>35549394
Yeah 4chan has systematically trained me when it comes to military times. It's not automatic sometimes though and I have to do subtraction for shit past noon from time to time.
>>
>>35549427
It gets easier. It can really fuck you up if your half thinking, be careful
>>
>>35542839
Most people here don't actually know that many girls.
>>
>>35541723

This OP. You may feel longing and want of a GF or even just specifically her but you don't realize that you have your soul and mental state intact. Relationships with "bad boy" chasers will shatter that. Don't fall for it too many have.
>>
>I go after bad guys

What did she mean by this?

Like guys who steal, or are cruel to animals, or guys who cheat others, or guys who set fires?
>>
Stop wasting your time and energy on women.

The sooner you realize this the better.

Want friends? Get a male friend.
>>
Hey OP, are you sexually submissive to women or something? Why the fuck are you such a fucking disgusting beta?

-cis straight female who is grossed out by your constant apologetic behavior
>>
>>35551006
1.) Thought this thread was dead.
2.) I'm sorry, this really is just who I am.
>>
>>35551065
>apologizes again

How old are you? It seems like you're still in the stage where you think women are to be put on a pedestal or something.
Do you know the most common fetish among women? Rape fetish. Most of us are looking for someone who can dominate us both in and out of bed.
You make the *majority* of women sexually turned off when you act this way -- spilling your heart out to a woman and constantly behaving as if she's above you. Ew.

But if you're looking to be a woman's sub instead, then that's a different story and continue doing what you're doing.
>>
>>35541591
you are unexperienced and what you did is normal, but dont open up to a girl like that. Just go: "do you want to go out next sunday?"
Your speech whatever it is will not convince her of anything. she will either not believe you, figure that if ahe does nothing and still attracta you she must be worth something better, or maybe if she is a decent human being she will feel overwhelmed because ahe cant produce that kind of speech since she has not obcessed over you for weeks.
>>
>>35551175
I was being cheeky with the apology because you were kinda shitposty but you raise some good points. I'm 22 but when I was younger I was a sub to pretty much everyone(being not many people since I was home schooled after grade 6) and actually did have a femdom fetish but I've mostly grown out of all that and most of my fantasies gravitate toward being dominant.

Can you be more specific with how I've been putting her on a pedestal? I do want to get better.
>>
>>35551375
see >>35545230

Your post is well intended but kinda makes me want to scream, especially the "Just go: "do you want to go out next sunday?" " part. Reeee.
>>
>>35541591
Maybe she honestly does want you to keep your innocence or at least not be the one to take it from you. She obviously likes you. I can understand where she's coming from, now that I've lost my virginity I don't know if I could in good conscience take someone else's.
>>
>>35549394
How the fuck can someone not understand a 24-hour clock, dumbass americans lol
>>
File: 1465936309121.png (12KB, 259x224px) Image search: [Google]
1465936309121.png
12KB, 259x224px
>>35541591
>all that fucking text
Is that actually how normies talk to each other? I only talk/text one person but our texts are mostly just short replies and pictures
>>
>>35551483
Dude americans constantly surprise me with how retarded they can be
>>
>>35551449
ok so what is wrong with just asking her out? i know that i didnt see op's later post, so in this instance i get it, but in general? I already did all the things op did once you know, im not talking out of my ass. help me understand why im not helping
>>
File: 1466041090083.png (260KB, 484x605px) Image search: [Google]
1466041090083.png
260KB, 484x605px
>>35541591

Wew lad. What she meant by this is, "you're a pussy who will never make me wet".
>>
>>35542428
distance yourself, its simple
>>
>>35551550
That was just me saying "I did that.", nothing wrong with what you said.
>>
File: kys.png (65KB, 878x2146px) Image search: [Google]
kys.png
65KB, 878x2146px
OP
Holy shit
You make ME look alpha
ME
Fuck man
>>
>>35545230
>she brought up her liking "bad boys" out of nowhere

That's weird. I wouldn't stay friends with this thot.
>>
>>35541591
Hmm, that's real fucking shitty anon sorry to hear it.
>>
>>35542428
Is it weird that I kinda miss this dumb college drama? I'm 25 now and have almost no social life, don't even know anyone to have a crush on.
>>
>>35551739
What are you talking about? Your texts literally had the opposite of mine, she outright said "I'm interested in you".

I actually have no idea where the baby Jesus image of me came from, I just do decent things for my friends and apparently I'm king beta and the font of innocence and kindhearted behavior.
>>
>>35552076
>Your texts literally had the opposite of mine
opposite effect
>>
>>35552076
You don't want to date a roastie who is turned off by kindness. You dodged a bullet.
>>
>>35551421
You were putting her on a pedestal by acting as if she can do no wrong. And obviously, the constant apologizing. When she tries to explain away her mistakes, you just instantly accept them and forgive her and then turn it around against yourself, somehow.

You are also giving too long of replies as if you care way too much about her, whereas she is only replying with short lines.

I mean, she flat-out says she "likes bad boys" (not many girls admit this) and you -- apparently still trying to win her over? -- continue to act suuuuper beta, having the opposite effect of your intention.
>>
>>35552158
There's a difference between 'kindness' and "OH SORRY SO SORRY PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS WALL OF TEXT I JUST WROTE THAT'S ABOUT HOW GREAT YOU ARE AND HOW STUPID I AM SO SORRY SO SORRY"

I'm not at all saying OP has to act like an asshole.
But he could at least act like he has *some semblance* of self-esteem or an actual, you know, ego.

If you act as if even /you/ don't like yourself, then why would you think anyone else would like you, unless they're specifically looking for a beta type weakling of a man?
>>
>>35551550
Saying "do you want to go out?" is not specific enough, and is phrased poorly. It SHOULD be phrased "let's get lunch at 12:30 on Sunday" for example. It comes across as more confident, and it's just a little bit harder for her to reject it.
>>
>>35549003
STOP. TYPING OUT. HAHA.
>>
>>35542839
Fat female detected.
>>
>>35541591
what mistakes does she mean she did?
>>
>>35552380
I cant help it its the way I talk. I laugh a lot
>>
>>35552582
cumface
>>
>>35552589
just write kek like a normal person
>>
>>35552630
she wouldnt get it anon
>>
>>35546276
top kek op thats devilish. Youre already too far gone so lets see how bad it can get
>>
>>35541591
I may be an old khv.
But I never understood that shit.

Anon, a girl either likes you or not, and to ask her out as "more than a friend" is going to make you look this way guaranteed.
A safe way to know her feelings or to develop them is to flirt with her day one or soon after.
Once time pass and she didn't show any particular sign = FRIEND ZONE.

Also confessing is for faggots you gotta act as a man and go show your balls soon after you meet her by either firting or tell her "I'm going out wanna join?"
She will nicely try to show her lack of interest in some way(reject invitation, be less patient when she hang out...)
She may be more distant with you after that, but not that kind of bullshit "good friend" thing and you keep your pride.

t.ladder theory believer kvh
>>
>>35546276
remove the lol
>>
>>35552644
How underage are you both? Kek is not some recent 4chan invention, it's been around for 10 or so years.
>>
Old kvh.
I forgot.

But confessing or ask out through chat = huge faggot.

Either talk or at least call.
>>
>>35552159
About the November thing, it's a tricky situation, when she started "explaining" it everything was falling into place and I had so much more to say that I actually condensed it instead of explaining why I thought I knew she wasn't a liar or a bad person. I remembered that her boyfriend left class at around 7:15 when I was studying with her once and I knew then that since the dinner and his class started at the same time her saying she didn't know anyone else who'd be there likely wasn't a lie and that I was wrong back then. Only thing I really felt justified in saying is that I couldn't had known her boyfriend would be there until the dinner started and that if I hadn't paid attention when he got out of class that one day I would solely be going off of her word with the "his class ended at 715" thing. I'm 99% sure that she actually didn't do anything wrong that night, except for not telling a male classmate that her boyfriend's chilling with her until his class starts but after that she's going to be alone at the different.

In hindsight I probably should've called her or talked in person about this or even just emailed a summary of it, the texting format isn't suited for things like this I guess.

>You are also giving too long of replies as if you care way too much about her, whereas she is only replying with short lines.
Yeah texting format and things like this etc.

> she flat-out says she "likes bad boys" (not many girls admit this) and you -- apparently still trying to win her over?
Everything after her saying that was me trying to get closure on what happened 5 months ago.

All of that said, what you've said is good advice and I could had been a lot more dominant even if I really was in the wrong.
>>
>>35552726
dude normies dont know it so texting it to them would be pointless
>>
>>35552757
Omfg.

You need to be 18 to browse this board.
>>
>>35552751
>or ask out through chat
You're like a bad lawyer with these addendums, I know you just read that I actually asked her out, oldanon, there's no escape.
>>
>>35552789
Yes they fucking do. Everyone played WOW at some point.
Unless you literally are in middle school and think nobody but you gets internet humor.
>>
>>35552794
Explain?

Originally so?
>>
>>35552834
no really dude they dont? Like nobody in highschool plays WoW. I graduated last year, it was all league.

Like nobody nowadays says kek irl or on text only on this mongolian throat singing forum.
>>
>>35541591
>>35541828

She wants someone who wants her so she can use that to make her boyfriend jealous.

Either she fucks the boyfriend, or she fucks someone on the secret. That's what she thinks being 'bad' is.

If you stay friends, she will have power over you because she knows you have feelings.

Honestly, I don't want to sound like a dick but I've seen this so many times now. Cut her off until you know in yourself that she is, just like any other woman, just a basic bitch.
>>
>>35552798
It's the same.
Not gonna give any advice because I'm still a khv.

But not once in my life did I have the "good friends" bullshit, because I lay my balls the first second I meet them and they know what I am in for or if I just like them as friends.

And that's how I know if she likes me or not.
A girl is never going to like you after say some time.
They judge you the first time they meet and know you, they may not even need to know you, some will make invitations just because you look cute to them.

If I wasn't ugly I could have scored some 8/10.

Confessing to a girl = faggot remember that.
>>
File: 6nhkgvr[2].png (177KB, 326x317px) Image search: [Google]
6nhkgvr[2].png
177KB, 326x317px
>>35541591
Kill yourself normie.

eimron flesruoy lliK
>>
>>35552936
>It's the same.
Asking someone if they wanna have lunch on Friday isn't the same as saying "I love you" in 500 words
>>
>>35552965
I thought you meant something else.
Ok its not the same.

My failures taught me this: unless you act as a sexually attracred asshole they will all turn you down.

Yes she will be more distant afterward but it's the only way to have clean and sure failure.

Now even though she gives you that only friend crap, she will still eat your brains and you will suffer from oneitis.
>>
>>35544157

This does not make sense. I've had zero sexual partners and I have +1000 friends that think very highly of me.
>>
>>35553139
I don't think your definition of the word "friend" is anything resembling worthwhile.
>>
>>35542007
Did you ever read Faust?
>>
>>35553064
I tried flirting but I really suck at it, way too subtle. I'm like a blushing maiden with these things,
>>
File: arthurdietrichdesk.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
arthurdietrichdesk.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>35553180
I attend a Goethe convention every year.
>>
>>35543004
>>35543036

I find it nearly impossible for someone like me to say to a girl, "I like you" without blowing my face out of embarrassment, or think of unlikely scenarios.

All the chances I had are gone. Now I'm here without anything.
>>
>>35541728
Hello johnny Neptune did you forget your tripcode?
>>
>>35541591
She meme'd the SHIT out of you bro.

"Oh, fuck off will you" and move on.
>>
>>35541728
Are you a roastie or a cuck?
>>
>>35553354
>>35553217
How do I not be like this, please?
>>
>>35553673
Just do it, really. If you really want my advice, you should constantly reassure yourself that "You're okay" or something along those lines. To change your intent from nervousness to tranquility girls would be more attracted to.
>>
>>35553453
JohnnyNeptune doesn't use a tripcode dummy he's a namefag
>>
>>35542427
I went travelling for a week with a girl who I'd been deeply in the friendzone with for a long time. I made out with a random girl on a hike and then a week later the friend fucked me after never showing interest. Getting with strangers is the best if only way to get with friends
>>
>>35553934
Your situation seems like a fairy tale story, not only making out with a random girl then fucking your friend a week later because of that is pretty nuts.
>>
>>35541591
This girl was abused as a child

You're also extremely pathetic
>>
>>35554397
It's a bit fucked but people actually have sex all the time when the learn to stop being aspie retards. If you are white, male, well above average intelligence and not a Manlet you have one the genetic lottery, it took me a long time to accept that and I'm only now capitalising on it
>>
>>35554615
How do you stop being an aspie retard?
>>
>>35541591
>What do I do now?
It's very unlikely she will ever do anything that is really helpful or meaningful to you or your life, as it is equally doubtful that she will ever really think of you or consider your feelings the same way that you do to hers.

No wonder she stills wants you to be her friend, being her friend is in her best interest.
>>
Alright OP, was busy most of the day so i couldn't reply sooner but my advice is just like everybody else's which is to move on from her. Does she help you pay your bills or she helps you with a lot of activities? If no then she's of no use to you and cut her off completely if you're just falling in love with her. Go out there and meet more people and make your circle bigger so you don't fall in love with every girl you see.
>>
>>35554645
Drink alcohol, try exercising regularly as well
>>
>>35545261
This, OP. Glad someone else knows
>>
>>35554785
>she helps you with a lot of activities?
She's helped with classes on her own volition when I was under work overload and had no one else to go to.
>if you're just falling in love with her
Love isn't part of my vocabulary with her but I've liked her since October. Do note that I asked her out for lunch and made it clear it was a date, didn't write a big confession.
>Go out there and meet more people and make your circle bigger
Easier said than done here but I haven't been trying especially hard.
>>
>>35541861
A couple days ago an anon posted a thread on here about his oneitis telling him she might be bi and showed him a lesbo she was crushing on. Then that anon said he was going to ask her to lunch on Friday as a last ditch hail marry.

Are you by chance that anon OP?
>>
>>35541591

That shit is staged with two cellphones.
>>
Hover your mouse over the black bar to find out what my pussy smells like:

DOO DOO
>>
>>35554957
Shit, yes that was me, didn't think anyone from that thread would be here.

>>35554965
>I have my own conspiracy theorists
I finally made it.
>>
File: nosurrender.png (50KB, 546x359px) Image search: [Google]
nosurrender.png
50KB, 546x359px
You may not be able to stop thinking about her, or thinking about how it could have gone differently, at least not if you're me; but, you sure as shit don't have to play her games.
>tfw I still miss her but feel like I've taken the first step back towards self-respect
>>
>>35554934
Sure but you seem to be hung up with her more than you need to be. Move on from her because there will always be a trace awkwardness from now on. You can still be around her but make sure someone else is on your mind at least.

>Easier said than done here but I haven't been trying especially hard.
No other way around it than to put effort in. Don't get comfortable in this cucky environment because it stagnates the rest of your life(you won't notice until it's too late).
>>
>>35555121
Ouch, anon, what was the straw that broke the camel's back? What did you in here?
>>
File: womendarkblackforeststory.jpg (544KB, 1269x1226px) Image search: [Google]
womendarkblackforeststory.jpg
544KB, 1269x1226px
>>35555199
She was really into me, I was really pathetic, eventually she decided that I wasn't going anywhere so there was no need for me to get anything out of our relationship, she's too young and pretty (not in those exact words, but basically)
She started talking about how even though she wanted to try dating (fucking) Chad now, how she couldn't imagine her life without me in it (doing her favors and listening to her problems and shit,) and that she couldn't imagine a world where "she couldn't call me up when she needed a friend...(snip) where I wouldn't be at her wedding."
Could not take it, told her how I felt, got radio silence for a while and then she's been sending me snapchats/those texts for the last few months.
Over it, she can burn with the rest of her kind.
>>
>>35541591
>i go after bad guys
DROPPED

People who realize they're making poor decisions but keep making them anyway should be avoided at all cost.
>>
>>35541591
I recommend you to stop seeing her, delete her from your facebook, whatsapp, (wathever social media site do you use actually)

And avoid confessing to another woman ever, that only works in movies

Also off yourself for making me cringe
>>
File: whysomad.png (46KB, 574x211px) Image search: [Google]
whysomad.png
46KB, 574x211px
>>35555199
>>35555302
found this cap.
even while she was cucking me had to jam the needle in. because I was upset by the developments I should get locked up in a nuthouse, and btw "I mean" so much to her.
to clarify she's talking about how she pursued me forever and then as soon as I was on board, flipped to her true nature.
and yeah, I know I'm a queer for everything I've ever said to a girl (female)
they're soulless
>>
File: 1489530759208.png (291KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1489530759208.png
291KB, 1440x2560px
>>35555044
>>35554957
Holy Kek you guys, OP is absurdly dumb. Here are two screenshots from the other thread...

>>35527113
>>
File: 1489532555154.png (291KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1489532555154.png
291KB, 1440x2560px
>>35555654
Originally do not understand how you are so stupid OP. I feel pretty bad for you.
>>
>>35542039
Same. Ruined freshman and first half of sophomore year because I was retarded.
>>
File: text3.png (21KB, 715x253px) Image search: [Google]
text3.png
21KB, 715x253px
>>35555302
>>35555302
>she couldn't call me up when she needed a friend...(snip) where I wouldn't be at her wedding.
Christ, that must've really fucking hurt, out of all the posts ITT yours is the one that makes me want to leave the conversation at pic related and move on. Sorry that you had to go from having the girl then being a pack mule for her emotions, her problems and getting nothing in return for it. If she were really your friend you venting should've led to mutual understanding, not radio silence, not ghosting.

I think I've had enough, myself.

>>35555654
>>35555703
I ultimately didn't give a shit that she had fantasies about eating carpet, I wanted to ask her out for lunch on Friday because that's what I wanted to do.
Thread posts: 436
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.