[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are white people so insecure when it comes to interracial

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (540KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
540KB, 1280x1707px
Why are white people so insecure when it comes to interracial relationships?
>>
File: 1461551127590.jpg (194KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1461551127590.jpg
194KB, 600x750px
she looks pretty confident to me
>>
>>35541381
Every race is like that
White chicks are the saltiest about it beleive it or not
>>
>>35541381
Not insecurity, in fact it's great. Let's white people know who not to breed with.

Anyone who fucks a nigger or spic has questionable judgment and is unfit for marriage or breeding.
>>
I like that these discussions always come with an image of cute, smiling couples with beautiful white women and handsome black guys...

While, on average, interracial couples look woefully unremarkable by comparison.
>>
>>35541381
it's the same kind of shit that minorities do when they don't see themselves represented in movies. it doesn't even usually have anything to do with race, if you see some dude who looks really different from you with a girl that you wish you could be with, then you get jealous and upset. speaking about race is edgy so we talk about it more, and some part of it is just looking down on people thinking they don't deserve that position (because of race, or for example a hotter guy who must be dumb/poor/etc. in the mind of the jealous guy). there's nothing deep about it though, no preservation of race bullshit rationalization. it's just a disconnect between fantasy and reality which makes the loser uncomfortable.

fortunately for them, interracial relationships are rare.
>>
>>35541381
have you not seen this whole chimp out over "swirling"?

niggers get extremely triggered when one of their own dates a white person. Same goes for Asians, Jews, Muslims, Indians.

Race-mixing is frowned upon (in some places you'll even be killed) in most cultures. It's just that whites catch the most shit for it....like with practically everything else.
>>
I am friends with an Asian girl on the internet who gets furious at Asian girls who date white guys. It's kinda funny. She just considers them to be airheaded sluts trying to sleep their way up the ladder of status.
>>
>>35541381
>those choke marks on her neck
Ayyy gotta love me some Tyrone.
>>
>>35541715

YUPPPPP

EVen if a white girl isn't interested in you the moment you say you like ____ girls they get offended and make it their mission to seduce you
>>
>>35541381

because I would rather not have chimp blood slowly infest into the white gene pool
>>
File: How can white boys compete.png (578KB, 811x727px) Image search: [Google]
How can white boys compete.png
578KB, 811x727px
>>35541381
Black guys
>Larger dicks
>Fun to be around
>Interesting conversation anytime you want
>Nicely dressed and groomed
>Crack jokes all the time
>Will take you places
>Broad social spectrum
>Know interesting people you will be introduced to
>Behave like real men
>Smile on their faces most of the time
>Can dance and cook
>Chills in the school

White guys
>Tiny dicks
>Socially awkward
>Quiet
>Inhibited socially
>Boring
>Prefer to stay home
>Hate to dance
>Sad faces
>Makes girls cringe
>Creepy
>Awkward
>Often have either anger or anxiety issues
>Shoots up the school
>>
Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white boys see a Black Man coming, they lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to an alpha Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on 4chan bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!
>>
>>35543066
White women love getting gangbanged by Arabs/Turks in Europe too.

Sad that their race is dying because future generations wont get to enjoy their whore women
>>
>>35543019
T. Nigger compiled list

Air Jordans aren't apart of a well dressed look, niggermonkey.
>>
>>35541761
this

white women who date black men belong in the trash
>>
>>35543019
>>35543066
>>35543094
Literally all the same person. Niggers are pathetic cucks, I love fucking the shit out of your women while you have to fuck ugly manly looking black "women"
>>
File: ghetto-thugs-21.jpg (59KB, 450x329px) Image search: [Google]
ghetto-thugs-21.jpg
59KB, 450x329px
>>35543019
>>Behave like real men

AHAHAHAHAHAHAA
>>
>>35541381
>Some nig posts a BLACKED thread to help with his racial inferiority complex
>While claiming whites are insecure
>>
>>35541381
Every white girl I know who dates black guys has like 2-3 black kids of varying shades from multiple fathers. We all make fun of them in person and behind their backs. My sister is a borderline feminist and still joins in.
>>
>>35541381
Because black women are shit
>>
>>35541761
>alternative facts
>>
>>35544673
just know we're all laughing at you
>>
>>35544706
>all laughing at you
>coming from a guy on a board where they constantly cry about being virgins and not being able to get girlfriends
>>
Black women are the most insecure actually. They will call a BM/WF couple the worst things on earth. You think white men are jealous of black men? Shit, they have nothing on black women being jealous of white women.
>>
I'm not even white and I can see why white men would be upset by white women going to black men. It isn't about insecurity but just isn't fair, I mean, there isn't a fair exchange. Black women are fucking repulsive so that's an absolute shit deal for white men because they give up a certain % of their women while getting worthless stuff in return that nobody wants to use.
I would be upset too. They got absolutely fucked on this deal. That's basics of economics desu
>>
>>35541381
what a lucky nigger getting a blonde blue eyed girl like that. im jealous tbqh
>>
>>35544797
and yet that somehow still has more dignity than being a single mom with mixed kids

as you spooks like to say, "oh, snap!"
>>
>>35544826
As a black guy this is true. I can't tell you the amount of times black women have told me that they don't want to see me with a white girl. Though the faggots on /pol/ whining about white women are about as bad.
>>
>>35544843
Her face looks like shit though, if you look closely. Aside from the blonde hair and the blue eyes that are universal beauty standards, her face is not even one bit attractive, she's just enjoying the fruits of blonde+blue privilege that assume she's hot even if her face is actually ugly
>>
>>35541381

the biggest reason is the fact that literally all black culture and society is garbage.

every black society on the planet is a steaming shithole, and the only values espoused in negro culture are ones that we've been working hard to get rid of in our own.

so the judgment of any white girl who chooses a black man immediately comes into question.

it would be like if i gave you a million dollars and told you to go buy any car you want. you walk past all the shiny new cars at the local dealerships and walk straight into a junkyard and pick out some old beater. now maybe that car is actually great and will be a reliable ride for you, for years to come....but everyone is still going to think "what the fuck did you choose that one for?" and probably not look to you for financial advice.
>>
>>35544857
>be me
>had both parents in my lives
>even after they divorced
>most people in my family had their parents in their lives
I got plenty of dignity m8. I came from a family that has strong values.
>>
>>35544897

>perfect teeth
>dimples
>gorgeous blue eyes
>great eyebrows
>flawless skin, cute freckles
>silky hair

yea, totally unnattractive. 1/10 ears too pointy would not hit it
>>
>>35544927
congratulations, you're one in a million, you special snowflake you.
>>
>>35544934
I'm talking about her facial structure you dumb mongol. All those features didn't add up well on her face
>>
>>35544943
>tried to talk shit
>gets proven wrong
>haha you're a special snowflake
Cry me a river.
>>
>>35544975
no, I'm not talking shit

you are statistically so irrelevant that your anecdotal evidence is non-existent. nobody believes you, nobody even cares.
>>
>>35544960

>the flawness nature of all the individual parts have no impact on the whole!!

the e-standards are real
>>
>>35544861
I'm not jealous of white women. They look very horse faced and masculine to me. I'm jealous of cute Latina and Asian women though.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
Guys what should I do with this ladybug? I found it in the ground when I was walking and now it just opening and closing it wings.
>>
>>35544826
Most of the hate these couples get from black girls is less on the woman and more on the man because black guys are usually obnoxious as fuck when they're dating someone whose not black
>>
>He doesn't get a rock hard erection when he sees a nigger with a white woman

And you call yourselves beta males?
>>
>>35544826
This.
I started dating a black guy and I now notice how many black women give me evil eyes. It's really bad. It feels like they want to kill me, then remove my skin and wear it. They're so full of envy.
>>
>>35545333
kill yourself filthy coalburning whore
>>
File: blackbots.png (11KB, 1281x110px) Image search: [Google]
blackbots.png
11KB, 1281x110px
I really hate thids meme and I'm black
>BBC
>cucking
it all needs to stop
>>
>>35545387
Thanks for the you :- )
>>
File: (47).jpg (29KB, 295x418px) Image search: [Google]
(47).jpg
29KB, 295x418px
>>35541381

Any human being born on earth will instinctively shun interracial shenanigans. You literally have to program it into someone that this is not a problem.

That's why Western countries are the only "multicultural" countries on the planet. Asia is 99% Asians, Africa is 99% blacks, they respect their culture and their heritage. Whereas Europeans have been taught a system of ethno-mascochism for the past several decades.

But seriously, you ask a child or anyone who hasn't been indoctrinated (like a non-European) what they think of this and they'll tell you it's at the very least fucking weird.
>>
>>35541381

Let me ask you something: do you love diversity? Do you love the fact that this planet contains so many different distinct cultures and peoples?

Now let me ask you another question: what do you think would happen if everyone bred into one amalgamous brown mass? That is the opposite of diversity.

The only reason we have so many wonderful and distinct cultures is because of thousands of years of being separate from one another. It is healthy doses of Nationalism that have brought us the distinct and diverse cultures that you love so much.

Globalism and multiculturalism are the enemies of diversity.
>>
Insecurity about miscegenation is prevalent among all races. There's very likely an equal amount of black guys who are insecure about black women dating white men and think of the white men as "stealing their women". For example, go look at Serena William's instagram and find pictures of her with her fiance.She's a black tennis player and her fiance is white. In the comments you'll find tons of black dudes calling her a race traitor, sellout, etc. The only reason you think it's an exclusively white phenomenon is you spend time on 4chan which is a majority white site, so you only see one side of it.
>>
File: image.jpg (176KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176KB, 425x282px
Cyoote I say
Cyoooooote!!
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.