[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in greece. I didn't finish school. Broke down mentally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2268.jpg (28KB, 233x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2268.jpg
28KB, 233x250px
I live in greece.
I didn't finish school. Broke down mentally during middle school third year exams.
I'm 21 and morbidly obese.
I have to lose 100kg. I plan to do that in 2 years and fix my mind with therapy during those 2 years too.
I'm 21, I'll be 23 when that's done.

Now then, I have two choices.
Number 1: Go back to school and finish it (I don't even know how this fucking works or if it's possible, I'll have to look into it) with 15-16 years olds while I'm 23 and then go from there.

Number 2: Collect 400 euros a month disability bux and more money from renting houses/apartments I own.

What do I do? Number 1 is "safer" because I'll have a steady income and a know how to do a job or maybe even get the fuck out of this shithole if I'm good enough. Number 2 is easier but risky. Houses/apartments may stay empty for months etc leaving me with 400 euros a month and whatever I have saved. Not to mention, with the way things are going here, those 400 euros might soon be even less. What do?
>>
>>35541032
this image is the profile picture of a soundcloud account I followed, I have never seen it anywhere else before. are you Daerokos?
>>
>>35541073

No, I found it yesterday on here.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-15-09-09-39.png (510KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-15-09-09-39.png
510KB, 1440x2560px
>>35541073
Stop being so dumb
>>
>>35541032
Sell the houses, collect neetbux. If everything fails refugee to germany, people from greece look arab anyways
>>
>>35541088
>implying I didn't reverse image search before posting

I just thought maybe there was a chance it was the same person, they posted in a soundcloud thread on this board after all.
>>
>>35541095
>Sell the houses

That was the one thing my mother told me not to do, at least right now. Country might go bankrupt and POOF goes the money. Besides, I don't think moving to another country is that easy. I can't claim I'm a refugee from a war or something.
>>
>>35541135
I thought greece finances would be relatively stable again?
If Greece gets bancrupt they would take the houses from you anyways without you seeing any money
>>
>>35541135
Also if you learn a bit of arabic you cam just claim to be syrian
>>
>>35541206
>I thought greece finances would be relatively stable again?
Good one.
>If Greece gets bancrupt they would take the houses from you anyways without you seeing any money
No, they wouldn't.

>>35541228
Go fuck yourself, /pol/.
I'm white, my fucking father had blue eyes.
>>
You are basically the Greek version of me.

The only thing holding me back is being morbidly obese. I hate myself for letting it get to this point. I have to starve myself to lose weight at this point
>>
>fix my mind with therapy

Fix your mind by working out regularly, forming social bonds, and improving your knowledge and skills. Unless you have legit PTSD or are clinically insane, don't engage with the mental health industry at all.
>>
>>35542063
That's the one point where I disagree completely with /r9k/.

By therapy, I meant psychoanalysis, I want to see if it will help.
Already see a psychiatrist and take meds for depression and mild psychosis (dp/dr) and they HELP. Don't know if I'd still be alive without them, especially the antipsychotics. Said doctor recommended psychoanalysis. We'll see how that goes, no harm in trying it.
>>
Dei poien authis tou sxoleiou. Xalepos estin, omos dei manthanein.

:^)
>>
>>35543003

>authis

Kekked
>>
>>35541032
I'd recommend posting on /adv/ for such concerns. Personally I would go with option 1 as it provides long-term stability over short-term stability (given that austerity will need to be increased in the future to gain a better current account, disability bux may not last). School will be demoralizing and suck shit but at least when its done its done and its better one or two years of misery than decades of such, you can at least say you finished it. Good luck anon, ultimately its your choice.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.