[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >20 year old beta male >be swiss >student

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: j8h6a8zjnglx.jpg (114KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
j8h6a8zjnglx.jpg
114KB, 1920x1080px
>be me
>20 year old beta male
>be swiss
>student in business administration
>poor af (yeah it exists in switzerland too)
>want to lose virginity

There is this government program here in the canton I live where, if you can't afford your studies, the canton pays for you, but they don't give you directly money. Everytime you need to buy or pay something related to your studies, you have to go ask them and they will give you the money, You then have to bring them the receipt, to prove that you used the money for what was intended

>Suddenly, have genius idea
>Go to their desk and tell them I have to buy this random 150 swiss franks textbook for my economics class,
>don't even need the book, but they never check so it's all good
>Get the money
>"don't forget to bring back the receipt" , sure
>Go buy the textbook
>Go back home
>Make a copy of the receipt
>Bring it to the office
>The next day, go to the bookstore again, with the book, and the receipt copy
>Present them the receipt, get the book refunded for some bullshit reason like "the course got cancelled"
>Get the money back
>Use the internet to find a blonde and gorgeous 9/10 whore
>Fuck her the next day
>Lose virginity
>mfw when taxpayers paid money so I could fuck
>mfw I found a source of inifinite money
>>
de ope isch en nuttesohn :-D
>>
>>35540046
I speak only french bro, I hate german so much
>>
>>35540036
>31
>also Swiss bot
>also poor as fuck
>complete wagecuck
>entire wages barely cover living expenses in this fucking country
>surrounded by privileged cunts whose parents are rich and gave their children everything they needed but the children instead spent it on useless shit
>>
bumpx4444444
>>
>>35540096
Get a mosin and shoot them.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.