[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me the story of your lowest low, I'll start >Usual

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: FeelsFrog.jpg (61KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
FeelsFrog.jpg
61KB, 400x388px
Tell me the story of your lowest low, I'll start
>Usual Tuesday
>Wake up at 9:30, snooze for another 2 hours of sleep
>Notice that someone's car is outside, mum must have a friend over.
>Avoid going upstairs for another half hour and have a long wank
>Get hungry eventually, so I grudgingly make my way upstairs to the kitchen
>Hear mum talking about me as I'm coming up the stairs, "I don't think he's ever been with a girl, he doesn't get out much for someone his age"
>Mum's friend responds, "That's a bit of a worry, Jarrod introduces me to a new girl of his every few weeks. I swear, I've told him I don't care who you date just don't bring them to my house to screw"
>Louden my footsteps, hear hushed whispers as they change the topic having been alerted to my presence
>come into view at top of stairs
>Mumble, 'hi' to mum and her friend as I quickly enter the kitchen
>Put some toast on
>Mums friend stars the questioning, "So what are you up to these days anon"
>"nothing much just looking for a job", I keep my gaze on the toaster as I answer
>"you said that last time I was here, and that was over 3 months ago"
>"yeh"
>Mum chips in, "He wastes away his days on those damn computer games, never does anything productive"
>Don't bother responding, just stare at the toaster
>"Anyway anon, Jarrod's going to a big party tonight over in Brissy tonight, your mum and I wondered if you might want to go, I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you tagged along"
>Panic
>"Thanks, but I don't think I can get to Brisbane tonight"
>"Don't be silly anon, Jarrod can pick you up on his way"
>Mum strongly encourages me, ''Just GO!, have some fun and get out the house for once"
>Realize I cannot refuse, "Ok then"
>Toast pops up
>Quickly butter it and head downstairs
(cont)
>>
File: Theoutfit.jpg (294KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Theoutfit.jpg
294KB, 960x720px
(cont)
>Play vidya for a few hours
>Hear mum seeing off her friend, lets call her Kate, I'm sick of referring to her as mum's friend
>Mum goes back inside and Kate heads to her car
>She gets into the car and starts making a phone call, the windows are down and my room faces the driveway, so I can easily hear her
>"Well look, I'm good friends with his mum so I would really appreciate it if you'd take him with you"
>"listen, she's worried about him, he never gets out of the house and he doesn't have any friends"
>"Ok, thank you, I told them you'd be here to pick anon up around 5:30"
>Play vidya until 4:30
>put on my nice clothes, denim shorts, my old leather school shoes which are the only pair I have and my terminator 2 shirt (pic very related)
>Use the imperial leather deodorant because it's a special occasion
>hear Jarrod arrive at 5:30, can hear popular music like you hear on the radio coming from his car
>Oh no, there's other people in the car, girls
>Walk out front door, Jarrod and his companions get out of the car
>"Hi Jarrod"
>"H-Hey man, whats happening?"
>Not sure whether to respond or not, end up keeping quiet
>Him and his companions look somewhat disgusted, one of the girls is trying to conceal a smirk, reminds me of my high school days
>"Ok, so we've just gotta stop at the bottle shop on the way to the party"
>We all get in the car
>It's a small car, Jarrod and his girlfriend are in the front, there's two more girls in the back, I have to squeeze up next to one of them
>I can't get my seat belt in
>Keep fiddling with it but the belt won't go into the buckle
>My hand is basically under the girl's ass
>She looks uncomfortable to say the least
>"you OK back there anon?"
>"just a sec" I'm getting really flustered, it simply won't go in
>"don't worry about it man, the bottle shop is just down the road"
>"oh, ok"
>I just wrap the belt around my stomach
(cont)
>>
(cont)
>The music is loud and makes my head hurt
>After a few minutes Jarrod tries to make conversation with me
>"You don't really seem like you're diggin these beats haha, what kinda music you into"
>"I don't really listen to much music",
>After a moment of awkward silence Jared goes back to making conversation with his friends, who seem content ignoring me, especially the girl next to me, who's bum I touched while trying to fix the seat belt. She actually makes an effort not to face me
>We're approaching the bottle shop, coming up to the last intersection
>Jarred had turned around to talk to one of the girls in the back, because of this, he didn't notice the cars slowing down in front of us
>"Fuck Jarrod! look out" one of the girls shouts
>Jarrod slams on the breaks and everyone is thrown forward, of course I'm not wearing my seat belt properly so I thrown into the back of the passenger seat
>Feel my nose slam into the plastic, followed by a trickle of blood running across my mouth. >My arm also gets hit at a weird angle, can barely move it without pain
>Jarred notices, "Oh for fuck man, are you alright"
>"not really, I think my nose is broken, my arm hurts pretty bad as well"
>We pull into the bottle shop, "Ok, we'll take you inside to phone for help"
>Jarrod and his gf take me inside while the others wait in the car
>Tell guy at counter what happened and he phones an ambulance
>The three of us wait out the front of the bottle shop, the others are still in the car
>Jarrod and his gf keep arguing in hushed whispers about something, they stop talking every time I glance over
>Eventually Jarrod comes over to me "Hey anon, we're just going back to the car to let the others know what's going on"
>"ok" I'm wondering at this point why they both have to go
>They get in the car, See Jarrod get in the car and turn it on
>He briefly glances at me, I can see the pity in his eyes, then he turns his gaze to the rear mirror, backs out and leaves
(cont)
>>
>feel pretty shitty after I realize what's happened
>Start crying, sobbing is probably a better word, it's quite loud
>People are staring at me, a few ask if I'm ok, this doesn't help my feeling of general shitness
>hear ambulance in the distance
>by the time the paramedics arrive I've gathered a small crowd, as I sit on the curb covered in blood, with tears running down my face
>Take me to hospital
>Mum arrives shortly after
>Find out I've got Broken nose and dislocated arm
>Mum goes off at Kate on the phone when she finds out what happened
>"that cunt of son of yours just left him in the fucking car park!"
>throws the phone down in a fit of rage
>We leave at about 8:30, I've got plaster all over my face, and my arm's in a brace
>Mum bitches about Kate and Jarrod all the way home, she's furious about what happened
>Go to bed
>that was 6 months ago, I haven't seen Kate or Jarrod since
>>
Oh so this is a normie hate thread? Cool story, let me dig my mind's hidden places for some stories.
>>
>>35539214
>>35539239
>>35539253
>>35539276
You sound exactly like me, everything you did, I would do.
>>
bump for op because that story was sad
>>
>>35539214
You were obviously entirely in the right here, OP. I'm sorry you had to deal with that.
>>
Sad story OP, at least the pain is over now
>>
*commercial jingle* It can only be Jaaaarod!
>>
>coerced to go out to a party with normies

>normies conspired to fuck you up

>the seat belt not buckling up was prolly their plan all along, their plan was to injure you and ditch you all along
>>
FUCK

SHIT

OP you need to get a job where you don't have to deal with normies, look into IT, you just sit on a computer all day and work with autists
>>
>>35539276
dam son that shit is fucking harsh I'm sorry

fuck I hate normies the girls behaviour is so spot on what you would expect, especially the make effort to not face you part

how can one live in this world
>>
File: 0281 - klkeMme.jpg (111KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
0281 - klkeMme.jpg
111KB, 396x385px
>>35539239
>denim shorts
shiggy
>>35539276
kill Jarrod
>>
Oh no that's so horrible </3 I can't believe they wouldn't even wait for the ambulance with you. You could have passed out from blood loss.
>>
Outfit sucks man, get on /fa/
>>
>>35539276
Hey anon sydbot here. Fuck the Normie's in this country just do what makes you happy man. Don't lose faith in people there are good ones out there they're just all at home like you doing their own thing.
>>
>>35539276
wew, that really hit too close to comfort man
>>
Damn, that's really fucked. Sorry anon.
>>
>>35539276
Heart shattering.

Well look at it this way - now you've got a neat story to tell.

Also, c'mon, I can understand feeling shitty afterwards but you can't fault that normies here. They were trying to have fun tonight and they couldn't juse let their night get ruined by some stranger. They already had an ambulance coming for you and everything. The one thing they could've done better was be honest and ditch you with your permission, I'll give you that.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.