[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you feel lonely and simply want to hold someone while

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: shoebill pet 3.jpg (99KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
shoebill pet 3.jpg
99KB, 480x640px
>tfw you feel lonely and simply want to hold someone while watching a show you both enjoy, in a nonsexual or nonromantic manner
>tfw the urge for intimacy is flooding back after almost a decade of it not doing a thing
>tfw it only gets stronger and stronger and is now even worse than what it was like during adolescence

does it keep ramping up until i find someone? until i die? it used to be completely fine and i wouldn't think about it for months at a time, but now it wrecks me 2-3 times a day and makes me feel awful...

i just want someone to love
>>
have anal sex.....with a toy....do it....
>>
>>35539062
i appreciate the input anon, but sexual pleasure is the least of it. it's the intimate & romantic stuff that is making me feel awful...
>>
>>35539108
>intimate & romantic stuff that is making me feel awful...
just find a bf LMAO
>>
>>35539124
i'm a 6'2" bear and the only (& very limited) male attention i've gotten, was from other bear/masculine types. it'd be so easy if I was attracted to masculine traits, but no dice. it's game over
>>
>>35539216
feminine cute bois are not the type to actively show attention or interest anon
>>
>>35539031
It will grow until you loos hope. The end of the road is nihilism, stop now if you can.
>>
>>35539293
I understand submissiveness, but everytime I've shown interest, they've said that they prefer other traps/feminine types. Maybe I just need to get off the internet, but still...

>>35539306
i was a nihilist in my mid-late teens. please don't tell me it comes back again
>>
>>35539031
think about this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWhpk-8QLFQ
and that you avoided all that.
>>
>>35539450
also this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4539G-5yUgg
>>
>>35539450
>>35539479
I've got a father that's experience divorce & love-less woes personally, and while I agree that they're quite a possibility, I'm mostly referring to romanticism in a romantic sense, or at least in one that isn't legally binding like marriage. I suppose fantasy is better than reality, though
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.