[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got degree >cant get job >6 month neet Should I go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1487823796329.jpg (52KB, 858x402px) Image search: [Google]
1487823796329.jpg
52KB, 858x402px
>got degree
>cant get job
>6 month neet
Should I go into air force intelligence for a few years, chill and save my money while I plot my next step?
>>
>>35538907
What degree anon
>I will judge you
>>
>>35538907
going military is basically your only option or you'll be in a vicious cycle of gaining more debt and trying to pay it off.

Tbh you should've just went into the military and gotten your degree there. But since you're going in now, if you want ACTUAL job experience and don't care about making like 700 less a month go Enlisted but if you want to build """"""leadership skills""""""" and you're about your money go Officer
>>
When will people stop falling for the degree meme. All those people studying to get the same Job and when theyre done they cant get that one job. And they cant even use a hammer either.
>>
>>35539027
Sooner than you think. The internet is going to put a lot of universities out of business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OReAF9qwMkY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V26ABKDwssM
>>
>>35538916
Bachelor of Communications
Just fuck my life up fampai, i did uni mainly as something interesting to do with my time with a possibility of a cosy job afterwards. Woops but at least I can try being an officer. Is it a comfy life? How much time do I get off?
>>
>>35539255
Yeah all right go ahead and join the military.

Just try to get placed somewhere where you'd gain a few technical skills and some useful experience.
>>
File: 1485113195076s.jpg (7KB, 250x159px) Image search: [Google]
1485113195076s.jpg
7KB, 250x159px
>>35538907
yes
save your money
you will be wiser later
>>
>>35538907
Go career military desu senpai
>>
I'm in a similar situation, graduating this semester with a bachelors in physics, but have no clue what to do or have any jobs lined up.

Was thinking about joining the navy for the nuke program, but not sure. Any advice?
>>
/k/ has a MEG (military enlistment thread) up at all times with all the answers you need
>>
>>35539255
The fuck do you do with a comm degree? Sell dildos over the phone? What a dope.
>>
>>35538907
Unless you're enlisting, "going Air Force" is pretty hard. It's not easy to get commissioned at all. Especially for Air Force desk jockeying. Like <10% rate of hire.
>>
>>35538907

Did you internship yet
>>
>>35538907
You don't just go into the military for a few years. It takes a bit more commitment.

Try your country's version of the reserves.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.