[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that white males are responsible for the worst

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: cumskins.jpg (176KB, 601x494px) Image search: [Google]
cumskins.jpg
176KB, 601x494px
Daily reminder that white males are responsible for the worst rapes, genocide, racism, sexism, Chadism, destruction of culture and planet killing. White males are a cancer and literally the default enemy of all humankind that should be kicked down and pushed out wherever they go.
>>
>>35538722
Whites are 4 - 6% of the global population.
Africans and Indians are the racial majority in the world. Whites aren't even the majority and yet you want to blame us for your failures in life. No one has placed you in shackles, you're free to do what you want loser. You can't like white women either if you're going to sit here and denigrate us.
>>
>>35538797
>whites are 4-6% of the global population

LMAO and the other 96-94% still got btfo
>>
>>35538797
>>35538811
>being proud of being school shooter: the race

typical soulless whitey. you only got away with it because people treated you human in the past. now everyone's waking up you're all autistic sociopaths that deserves extinction. even white women hate your guts.
>>
> yawn

that's it? that's all you got? this is all you can come up with?

at least you're not pretending to claim to be funny or original or something. uh, props for that.
>>
>>35538867
you try to act cool but you can't hide your intense butthurt and pitiful attempt at minimization hahaha

fuck off you piss haired cumskin twat.
>>
>>35538797
Actually I think it's 5 - 8% but still, there are more blacks (the entire black diaspora) and asians and Indians then there are whites in the whole world. China's population alone is over a billion. Are they "white" or "Europid and Caucasian". No. Besides, the minorities will win their war on the white race (in America at least) once the non-Hispanic white population becomes a minority by 2050.
>>
Daily reminder that shitskins did nothing worthwhile throughout all of human history while chinks and whiteys ruled the world
>>
>>35538722
are you so fucking uneducated that you actually dont know about the rape of nanking?
>>
File: 1489406412695.png (555KB, 1198x938px) Image search: [Google]
1489406412695.png
555KB, 1198x938px
>>35538722
>>35538835
>liberals are still buttblasted about Trump winning
>mfw libtards will be buttblasted for all eternity
>>
>>35538835
Yes I'm proud of being literally the best race. Is there something wrong with that? Something wrong with being the best? I guess it's something a minority wouldn't understand unless it's being the best at crime.
>>
fuck you op.
originality is here.
>>
>>35538722
True, we don't live in paradise - because of a woman.
>>
File: whites.jpg (148KB, 606x499px) Image search: [Google]
whites.jpg
148KB, 606x499px
>>35538969
>still thinking trump is good for you

lmao you really can't stop sucking his dick can't you

>>35538973
>best race
>can't compete for shit after equality and racist systems are getting dismantled

lol you're worthless
>>
>>35538722
white culture is a myth therefore we had to ruin it for other races

i never liked being white desu
>>
>>35539051
t. dumb shitskin who got bullied by a white girl
>>
>>35539051
>colonized the whole world
>not the best race

I know you're rping but this is too easy now
>>
File: colonialism1.jpg (235KB, 700x981px) Image search: [Google]
colonialism1.jpg
235KB, 700x981px
>>35539065
t. white loser projecting

I bet you look down when a superior black man comes into the room lmao

>>35539068
>being best at being a deceitful parasite leech race

you're no better than tapeworms
>>
>>35539051
>racist systems are getting dismantled

hmm Trump won and the far right is rising but racist white systems are also simultaneously being dismantled. Really made me think
>>
>>35539091
>leech race
You mean the nogs on welfare?

It's not fun when you set the joke up for me, be more creative in the b8
>>
File: zozzle.jpg (29KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
zozzle.jpg
29KB, 399x385px
>>35539091
>ywn be this ass blasted
>>
>>35538722
It's interesting to hear other opinions, i would see it the other way around. All these dirty non-whites are a cancer on this white planet.
>>
If you're selling out your people, you're a coon.
If you hate your own kind, you're a coon.
>>
>>35538797
Most of the camp you're against would blame Jews, not africans and indians. You guys are more of a lower caste that should keep on your side of town.
>>
>>35539051
We could have killed all of your shitskin ancestors and we still can you inferior cuck
>>
>>35539122
>whites are actually the main and major recipient of welfare

really makes me think and laugh at alt righterinas fucking over other whites haha
>>
>>35539091
>He literally comes from a slave race
>>
>>35538835
>school shooter race

what about
>highest drug use race
>poverty race
>murder race
>rape race
>theft race
>>
>>35538891
You ape.
>>
>>35538722
Daily reminder that these shills and racebaiters feed on replies, don't feed the trolls and sage your comments
>>
File: whitehistory.jpg (67KB, 600x471px) Image search: [Google]
whitehistory.jpg
67KB, 600x471px
>>35539274
no we are the real humans oppressed by a soulless parasite cancer that tricked people into thinking they're human too. now whites are seen as what they are. completely evil lying sociopaths.

>>35539274
those are white people still
>>
File: IMG_0315.jpg (83KB, 750x882px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0315.jpg
83KB, 750x882px
>>35539260
What are percentages?
too drunk to not take bait
>>
>>35539409
Why all the hate for whites? Even if white people did fuck you over its not like its personal. and also large companies run by white people also fuck white people over and so on ect.

>completely evil lying sociopaths.
White people? Sounds more like all women of any race.
>>
>>35539409
That comic is very simplified.

Also Africans only created wealth for the early United States because of the masterful harnessing power of whites.
>>
What about black people that made it out of poverty into riches and got exiled by their own people for being "too white" or uncle toms?
Blacks are natural born haters, they hate success unless it lands on their lap via "muh mixtape" or being discovered by some Hollywood producer
>>
>>35539648
Blacks who become rich aren't hated though, what about rappers? or Obama? Are athletes hated? Or the few that get white collar jobs, are they hated?

The only two i can think of off the top of my head are news anchors and politicians, because they speak white.
>>
File: 1488532106058.jpg (83KB, 720x699px) Image search: [Google]
1488532106058.jpg
83KB, 720x699px
>>35539690
Oh please any nigga that gets out of ghetto gets hated on by the crusty fuckers that got left behind
First they try to weasel loans etc that they never pay then they will flat out ask for hand outs and if you don't give em they start talking shit on "how he sold out, he ain't black no more"
Rappers receive envious hate from ghetto niggas all the time, "he ain't real gangsta he just a rapper!"
Obama, "he ain't black he don't even talk black!"
Athletes, "You mean like that Bolt guy? the fuck he ever done for me?"
The white collar job blacks are not hated, they are ridiculed for being house niggers, bullied and mugged
>>
>>35539734
well i can't say i know for sure because i don't look into this stuff, i was just assuming.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.