[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>listening to sad love songs in the dark >never had a gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: 1488159811614.png (28KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
1488159811614.png
28KB, 354x286px
>listening to sad love songs in the dark
>never had a gf

I'm just about finished
>>
File: IMG_6720.jpg (378KB, 934x1739px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6720.jpg
378KB, 934x1739px
Wanna talk? Organizationally?
>>
>>35536702
Which song? I'm currently also laying in the dark and I wanna listen
>>
>>35536772
What do you want to talk about?

>>35536785
Right now I'm listening to Mazzy Star "Be my Angel" I'd also recommend "Fade Into You"
>>
>>35536785
Not OP but I've been listening to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyXuGOfqyZw
while fantasizing about my oneitis.
>>
File: IMG_6732.png (1MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6732.png
1MB, 1242x2208px
>>35536820
I dunno how can I make you happy. I just want one of us to be happy.
>>
>>35536890
Are you also unhappy? Also charge your phone friend
>>
>>35536981
>On r9k
Mate. Also I would charge my phone but whats the point. Wow I really am fucked. Help me love me tell me I matter.
>>
File: gost.png (44KB, 1198x1118px) Image search: [Google]
gost.png
44KB, 1198x1118px
>>35537030
I don't personally know you but I'm sure you're a cool guy. I think a lot of people on this board are genuinely great people but we've all been dealt a shitty hand at life.
>>
>listening to Dylan's "Blood On The Tracks" for 49st time
>understanding in for the first time
>>
>>35537089
It dosent matter whats the point is of being a great guy to some stranger on the internet. I just wanna be loved nigger.
>>
>>35537128
You sure do a great job trying to be more loveable.
>>
>>35536820
Have you tried "Look on Down From the Bride"?
Favorite from Mazzy
>>
File: 1488858444932.jpg (95KB, 850x506px) Image search: [Google]
1488858444932.jpg
95KB, 850x506px
>>35537128
Yea no shit, I'd like to be loved but we're all unlucky people who'll most likely die alone never having been loved whatsoever. We will never have someone to hold or be comforted by. We will never have someone who is genuinely in love with us. Sorry to say but such is the life of a loser.
>>
>>35537167
I'll check it out right now
>>
>>35537200
My least favorite part is when people say you should just be ok with being alone. That people don't owe you their affection, that wanting love that bad is vain or superficial.

It hurts because I know it's wrong, I know it's not who I am, but I have nothing to say in response. All I can reason is that as much as nobody owes me their love it still hurts like fuck without it.

They always say just find something you like and do it, just forget about everyone else. As if I could just start being ok with this. As if I could just flip a switch and be happy.

It makes me so depressed because I have nothing to help them understand the pain I'm going through. And how can we get closer, how can we help each other, if you don't even care how I feel?
>>
>>35537297

>Wanting love is bad
>WHen normalfags chase sex and relationships like it's the meaning of life
>When 99% of music, paintings, movies, and literature was inspired by love

This lack of self awareness is troubling
>>
>>35537354

People, God bless them, are to a great extent walking messes of contradictions and nonsense.
>>
>>35537167
Pretty damn good desu

>>35537297
I know what you mean, I'm in the same boat. I've also had people tell me that I don't deserve love or companionship. It really fucking sucks, and I don't believe anyone could be truly truly happy being alone their entire lives. I really hope by some stroke of luck you manage to fimd what you're looking for. Hell I hope we all do.

>>35537354
It really is easy for people to say things like that when they've never experienced loneliness unfortunately
>>
>>35537430
Ah, my problem is I fall in love too easy. I latch on to whoever I can, and when things don't work out I have to wonder if through all the hurt and pain I've grown to repress my love, or that I never really loved at all.

It's all too tiring and confusing to think about. I hate having to deal with it all. I hope we find solace above all else. I think peace of mind is something everyone deserves.

I like listening to romantic music, sometimes not just the sad stuff. When I immerse myself completely, there's a moment, a single moment, where I can pretend I'm in a life like that.
>>
>>35536702
I listen to electronic and imagine bizarre beautiful sci-fi scenarios in my head.
>>
>>35537510
All that sounds about right, especially the falling in love thing. I think almost any girl that's ever interacted with me, has had me fantasizing about our lives together. It's really pathetic and makes me feel like shit knowing there's no way in hell any girl would ever find me interesting or have any redeeming qualities. Knowing that plenty of guys have been with multiple women just gets me so god damn depressed. Shit really sucks man. Damn now I'm over here sobbing like an idiot.
>>
>>35536702
I got a good one for ya my nigga
https://youtu.be/Arb-sLQv5tw
>>
>>35537621
I fall in love with anyone nice enough to talk to me. I dream of taking her to France, to somewhere beautiful, I dream of showing her all the things that I enjoy, and I dream of her showing me the things she loves too.
It's so hard living like this. I wish I could say things will get better but you and I both know it's not likely.

We can hope. We can try to make things better. We can't expect too much, but maybe one day things will be ok. There's a chance.
>>
File: IMG_3853.jpg (475KB, 749x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3853.jpg
475KB, 749x1000px
me too. fell asleep earlier so i cant sleep for shit rn. im listening to a favorite of mine, mac demarco.
>>
>>35537297
screenshotted this, anon, well spoken
>>
>>35537665
These songs really feel like they're even more melancholic if you've never been in a relationship.

>>35537787
I hope so man

>>35537818
His music's pretty good but that "dude, cigarettes" thing is pretty lame.
>>
I've added all of the romantic songs that I enjoy to my pump up playlist for when I work out. Listening to that pure emotion and raw feeling thatI will never feel just adds more and more fuel to my rage-fire.

Sorry if that was rambling and edgy, I've been drinking.
>>
>>35537925
Do you only feel angry when listening to it or is it a mix of anger and sadness?
>>
>not listening to romantic horror punk in the dark
>>
File: 1488928328405.png (299KB, 281x489px) Image search: [Google]
1488928328405.png
299KB, 281x489px
>>35538003
>romantic horror punk
>>
>>35537953
Definitely both bu I've been a rager since I was young. I learned a looong time ago that the best way to get rid of sadness is to use it as fuel for anger. But now a days I have a never ending supply of sadness.
>>
>>35538027
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfuSf_GmPJI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBTziHalvsY
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyUS5FIZYuc
\m/
>>
watcha listenin to anon
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.