[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else like being a virgin because it means without a shadow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1484317162230.png (460KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484317162230.png
460KB, 800x800px
Anyone else like being a virgin because it means without a shadow of a doubt you will never have kids?
>>
Living life as a man without kids and wife is living life right.
>>
>>35536505

That's why the smart people don't have kids, they figured it out. We're a selfish bunch in the end.
>>
>>35536531
having a child is probably the most selfish thing you can possibly do.
>>
>>35536489
My biggest regret in life is never having kids. At the age of 32 and being a wizard NEET it's looking very unlikely I ever will.

I would donate my sperm but I know it would be rejected on medical grounds.

Sometimes I do fantasize about getting a green card wife from the Philippines and impregnating her.
>>
File: IMG_2577.jpg (40KB, 517x678px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2577.jpg
40KB, 517x678px
>>35536566

Save it for the iqlets.
>>
>>35536489
ITT: A group of genetic dead ends try to justify their incel lifestyle
>>
>>35536780

You're right, its gonna matter so much when I'm dead, what the FUCK was I thinking?
>>
>>35536919
>Heh... who wants a genetic lineage after they die?
>D-dying a virgin is the t-true patrician way..... ;_;
>>
>>35537016

My genetic lineage is already secured, I'm just parts of my dad and mom, who had other kids who too have kids.
>>
>>35537207
>I have brothers and sisters
>But they don't have your exact genetic makeup
>They won't choose the woman you do
It is literally impossible that they can continue YOUR genetic lineage. You're just clinging onto what your family does and trying to own it but it's not yours to own. It's THEIR lineage. Not yours.
>>
>>35537274
>>But they don't have your exact genetic makeup

Doesn't matter, my would be children won't be exactly me either, in fact they are less me than my siblings are because of their mom's dna.
>>
>>35537347
Are you retarded? You've completely missed the point. It's not about creating exact copies of you (who the fuck would want copies of you?), it's about YOUR genetic data mixing with a woman and creating YOUR children. Is this too difficult for you to understand?
>>
>>35537379

It makes no difference if its mine or my siblings though.

I am a mix of A and B, and so are my siblings, so their kids are 50% "me", my own child would also be 50% "me", so its no point in me having my own kids when my dna is already secured in my nieces and nephews.
>>
>>35537491
>Get told you missed the point
>Double down anyway
You're a fucking retard. You're right in choosing not to have kids.
>>
File: 1486663854148.png (121KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1486663854148.png
121KB, 400x400px
>>35537548
>You're right in choosing not to have kids.

At least we can agree on something
>>
You're just talking about ownership now. My genetic data can pretty much be found in my parents, who have continued their lineage in my siblings. Learn to allele m8
>>
>>35537654
for this basic reason, I treasure my nephew.
Closest thing I'm likely to have to a child.
>>
If you dont reproduce, you will be the first of your ancestors in 4 billion years to fail to do so.
>>
>>35537379
>here is why my original point is true even though the expected explanation turns out to not apply at all, YES IT'S TRUE GODDAMN IT BECAUSE SOMEHOW IT'S IMPORTANT SINCE I CAPITALIZED YOUR
>>
>>35537778
Who gives a fuck? Based on my experience life is a shit game I'd rather not force anyone else to play.
>>
>>35536566
What about adopting?
>>
>>35537966
I associate a great deal of importance with the past (paleo major and history buff) so my personal failure to live up to it is a deep cut.
>>
>>35538074
Fair enough, I was like that to some extent then I realised it was largely bullshit.
>>
>>35538074
Do you know how many billions of people aren't alive because their would-be ancestors didn't procreate? It's many more billion than are alive today. As someone who's already alive you can't just look at your ancestry and think that having kids has to happen any more than it doesn't.
>>
>>35538122
Do you know how many billions of people wouldn't be alive if some random set of nucleotides hadn't started to self replicate? It's useless to think of what didn't happen, all we know is what happened and the fact that I will never contribute to what has happened.
>>
File: 1488264713151.jpg (12KB, 210x193px) Image search: [Google]
1488264713151.jpg
12KB, 210x193px
>>35537706

>tfw niece looks like me and I'm not even responsible for the bastard
>>
>>35537923
>It's another "Anon thinks he has a cogent point but doesn't" episode
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.