[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every time I get drunk I have fun, up to a point where I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 13

File: 1367240764287.png (59KB, 684x710px) Image search: [Google]
1367240764287.png
59KB, 684x710px
Every time I get drunk I have fun, up to a point where I'm 4-5 beers in and I start getting depressed and ruminate about my life. I'm an attractive guy, maybe a little on the short side but I get this realization that I've never had someone I've loved or someone who's ever loved me and I can't understand it.

Maybe some people are supposed to be alone. Who else is God's lonely man? How do you look at it? Do you look at it with resentment or do you look at it with a sort of indescribable pride?
>>
>>35536210
I hate being alone. I really think I could make it if I just had someone who cared about me. None of that sex bullshit I could jack off. Just someone to hold me and say they love me you know?
>>
>>35536210
Fuckyou OP you tricked me into being alone you fucking Kike!
>>
>>35536262
Yeah maybe I know what you mean, but maybe I'll wake up tomorrow sober and say "Fuck off idiot." I think I'm too fucked up for anyone to love me, but I don't know. Suppose I'll never know.
>>
>>35536289
Except I don't want you to be alone. If anything I want you to be happy and me not happy because I know I can handle it.
>>
File: IMG_6720.jpg (378KB, 934x1739px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6720.jpg
378KB, 934x1739px
>>35536308
Sorry I got mad Im just really fucking alone and sad man. I just want someone anyone Im getting scared at how low my standards are becoming.
>>
>>35536210
If no one has ever "loved" you than the inescapable conclusion is that you actually aren't an attractive guy.

Note: guys under 8/10 are invisible to women
>>
File: IMG_6609.jpg (35KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6609.jpg
35KB, 385x385px
>>35536358
Nigger just fuck off its 2amthe kids should be asleep we dont need to compare microdicks.
>>
>>35536358
>If no one has ever "loved" you than the inescapable conclusion is that you actually aren't an attractive guy

Nah, believe me I'm attractive. Maybe not muscles attractive, but as in facial aesthetics attractive.

>Note: guys under 8/10 are invisible to women

assuming you don't leave your room too often eh?
>>35536333
kek, no need to apologize my man
>>
File: 1475277851325.png (176KB, 216x412px) Image search: [Google]
1475277851325.png
176KB, 216x412px
>>35536210
Indescribable pride i would say.

I could find love if i were to spend and invest alotta time in tht but i dont really care that much to do so.
But i gotta say ive grown accustomed to feeling empty so anytime i do go through those love emotions i do tend to feel some sense of sadness and then i just revert back to my hollow self.
I can tell some part of me aches for real emotion but i dont care for the emotinal rollercoaster. I hate tht shit cant stand emotions getting in the way of my rationality.
Thus why i feel your apathy and yet i stay the way i am. Emotions are such messy things.

Now i more or less try to play out emotions without actually feeling them..work in progress
>>
File: just talk to her.jpg (420KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
just talk to her.jpg
420KB, 3000x1688px
>>35536394
>Nah, believe me I'm attractive. Maybe not muscles attractive, but as in facial aesthetics attractive.

If you were attractive then you would have a constant stream of women throwing themselves at you

>assuming you don't leave your room too often eh?

not an argument. I'd ask you to post face but you won't because you're ugly and in full blown cope mode
>>
>>35536394heyguysidontwannabeafaggotbutigottripsyouknow
>>
You sound like me. Short side, and skinny, but not an ugly face. For as long as I can remember, I've never connected with others they way they can with each other even when the opportunities have presented themselves. I have never had a girlfriend (though girls have asked me out and been attracted to me) and never really put in the effort either because a relationship is flat out inconceivable to me. I do have OCD but I was never diagnosed with autism or aspergers, though when I was younger I was suspected to have it.

I watch others at parties and I am legitimately in awe at how easily they can get along with each other. Complete strangers who suddenly become friends just by talking to each other for 3 minutes. I can talk for three minutes, and get along with somebody, but I never create a bond.

When I drink I open up and it becomes easier to talk with others, but there's still an extra something that doesn't spark between me and others the way it does for them and each other.
>>
Alcohol is a depressant, it will make you feel depressed.
>>
>>35536449
it's a depressant because it slows the nervous system, not because it makes you depressed. moron.
>>
>>35536430
you may find you enjoy sluthate or lookism more than r9k.
>>
File: Taxi_Driver_1_embed.jpg (151KB, 928x628px) Image search: [Google]
Taxi_Driver_1_embed.jpg
151KB, 928x628px
Travis may be the most accurate media depiction I've seen for me and my loneliness. I just want to work nights to distract myself but the isolation just stews bad thoughts after awhile
>>
>>35536464
regardless of whether or not this statement is true I'm afraid it's not an argument and my point stands true
>>
>>35536457

Your brain is part of your nervous system.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/daviddisalvo/2012/10/16/what-alcohol-really-does-to-your-brain/#6b55711a664e

By jacking up dopamine levels in your brain, alcohol tricks you into thinking that it's actually making you feel great (or maybe just better, if you are drinking to get over something emotionally difficult). The effect is that you keep drinking to get more dopamine release, but at the same time you're altering other brain chemicals that are enhancing feelings of depression.
>>
>>35536478
Lol is this your thread retard

>>>/g/59410733
>>
>>35536430
>If you were attractive then you would have a constant stream of women throwing themselves at you

Except that's quite literally not how it works. I've had sex, I've fooled around but I've never been loved or loved someone. Can you not understand this?

You're right, it's not an argument, but I'm willing to bet you don't have a friend group you hang out with regularly or occasionally, yes?

>>35536424
Did you ever read Crime and Punishment? I feel like Raskolnikov pushing people away but I feel like I don't have a good reason to.

>>35536478
You and me both m8
>>
>>35536478

You guys realize this is largely because you get most (if not all) of your social stimulus from the internet. Getting social stimulus from the internet is like getting your calories from white bread...you might live but you're going to feel like shit.
>>
>>35536494
not him but I think it's incorrect to assert that alcohol will make you depressed because it lowers dopamine. depression is a complex concept that we have literally understanding of and if it was as simple as turning a dopamine switch on/off then we'd have cured it
>>
>>35536515
Yeah it's all bullshit though. Sometimes I make up stories on random threads when I'm bored
>>
File: 1488057967668.jpg (48KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1488057967668.jpg
48KB, 629x505px
>>35536533
>Getting social stimulus from the internet is like getting your calories from white bread...you might live but you're going to feel like shit.

I didn't want to accept this but now I'm only going to think about this post whenever I come upon the topic, thanks asshole.
>>
>>35536526
>Except that's quite literally not how it works. I've had sex, I've fooled around but I've never been loved or loved someone. Can you not understand this?

I don't doubt that you've had sex. I'm unattractive, like you, and I've had sex before also. That's not what I'm saying.

>but I've never been loved or loved someone. Can you not understand this?

There isn't such a thing as love. "Love" is simply a Stacy's desperate attempt to secure a Chad's genes; ie love = extreme attraction.

If you were attractive, then at one point someone would have been extremely attracted to you, or loved you.

>You're right, it's not an argument, but I'm willing to bet you don't have a friend group you hang out with regularly or occasionally, yes?

I have a friend group, of course, although they're significantly above me in terms of attractiveness which allows me to observe these social dynamics in an empirical environment.

If you ever leave your country of origin and go and stay in say, Bolivia, you will quickly find a legion of women who "love" you because you will be more attractive in that region. This simple experiment can prove my assertions
>>
>>35536536

Did you read the article?

>it suppresses the excitatory neurotransmitter glutamate and increases the inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA. What this means for you is that your thought, speech and movements are slowed down, and the more you drink the more of these effects you'll feel (hence the stumbling around, falling over chairs and other clumsy things drunk people do).

But also releases dopamine so you think you're doing something good but really you're just depressing all of your functions.
>>
alcohol is a depressant
you should probably try pills or other drugs that arent depressants
>>
>>35536588
depressing all your functions isn't the same as being depressed. Those words have different meanings. I hope English isn't your first language.
>>
>>35536587
This is too pathetic for me to even respond.
>>
>>35536536

And it's not clinical depression, it's like 'man i'm having a shit day' type of depression.

>>35536570

Sorry. But think about all of the people that post on /r9k/ talking about how lonely they are, but they haven't gone crazy yet. It's pretty well documented that real social isolation will drive a person crazy, but these people just talk with strangers online without actually creating any emotional bonds.

This is also why social media is so bad for people. Lots of contact with no real meaning.
>>
It's overrated, wait until you're closer to your 30s to try and find someone you'll really love once looks and sex become less of an importance

Until then, try to fuck as much as you want, get rejected, get drunk, whatever, just know "love" isn't as important right now as experience is.
>>
>>35536609
Hopefully you're beginning to come to terms with reality. Look into leg lengthening or facial cosmetic surgery, perhaps the only solutions to your problem.
>>
>>35536670
Yeah bud I'll get right on that if I ever have some horrible facial disfigurement.
>>
>>35536608

Read

>>35536633

I'm not talking about clinical depression, you moron. People who are relatively satisfied also have days where they feel like they've been ostracized and they aren't loved and they're a failure.

Think of drunk sorority girls who get hammered then break down crying over some asshole they dated a few years back or over school or whatever. They might be happy and content, but too much alcohol still makes them think about negative and sad things.
>>
>>35536210

Some people are meant to be alone.

I've had a few relationships but have a very hard time connecting with most people. I don't think I've made a new friend in nearly seven years. Now that I'm approaching 24, I've seen the few close buddies I've had all slip away. One is in medical school, two are in the Peace Corps, and I'm still here, wrapping up my degree.

I don't get the kinds of small talk and conversation that most people make at work or in class. It either doesn't make sense to me or doesn't interest me - usually both. Other folks don't get my sense of humor or my passions.

Oh well. I've accepted it and I've moved on.

Used to drink by myself but I've since cut alcohol out of my life completely. The feels are better and more manageable this way.
>>
File: be yourself.jpg (39KB, 450x366px) Image search: [Google]
be yourself.jpg
39KB, 450x366px
>>35536685
Not being disfigured is not the same as being attractive.
>>
>>35536526
No havent read crime and punishment. But i will look into that thanks for the reference.

Not so much that i wanna push ppl away its just when i think of having a real intimate relation i worry wether or not my fronted emotions seem genuine enough or not.
Its gotten to the point of taking serious situations as a joke.
>>
>>35536736
Being disfigured is seemingly the only way that would ever hinder my facial attractiveness. I don't know how else to say this. If you think I'm lying about my attractiveness that's your prerogative, but it doesn't make sense that you wouldn't believe me without a solid reason.

>>35536774
I think reading that book with be a great service to you. It was for me in many aspects.
>>
>>35536446
>but there's still an extra something that doesn't spark between me and others the way it does for them and each other.

I've thought about it and I realize what it is, you have to keep talking. You have to make whatever conversation you're having memorable and get to know them on a personal level. Maybe I'm autismo and can't explain it properly, but it's literally almost like you have to act like a character in a goddamn movie, and it wouldn't surprise me either since most retarded dumb sluts base what their want their experiences to be on fantasy.

I'm capable of pretending to care about people, but that even frightened me into believing I can possibly be a sociopath or something.
>>
File: Jeremy-Meek.png (351KB, 499x311px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy-Meek.png
351KB, 499x311px
>>35536816
The reason I don't believe you is that you claim a woman has never 'loved' you. I'm not saying that you're ugly, either, or even that there's anything wrong with your face.

What I am saying is that you probably aren't as attractive as you believe, and that this is the sole reason why you say you haven't experienced love; there's nothing wrong with you.

Take pic related, for example. Tens of thousands of women declared their love for him despite never having met him and his presumably poor character (he's a convict). This is an extremely strong evidence that 'love' is completely based on attractiveness.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.