[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your biggest fears about life lads? For me, it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 11111111.png (202KB, 480x445px) Image search: [Google]
11111111.png
202KB, 480x445px
What are your biggest fears about life lads?

For me, it's the fear that I'm never going to be able to move out or even be remotely successful in life. I'm 23 and all of my friends are or have already found a decent paying job, gotten their own place and are living life well. Hell, some of my friends that are around my age are business owners and homeowners. And then there's me. I'm stuck at a shit job, literally living in my folk's basement and only making $1200 a month after taxes. In my area, that's not even enough to rent a small shitty studio. Basically, my outlook on life is bleak and I want to die. I have no particular valuable skills, dropped out of college and I'm not particularly good at anything, either.
>>
Basically tfw no gf. My personality is terrible and I'm often alone. I'm afraid I won't find anyone to spend my life with. Not only that I'm overweight and not really that good looking.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 670x503px
>>35535759
>>35535884
>tfw you're a combination of both of these
>>
>>35535759

>ill never accomplish my dreams
>ll never have a gf
>ill kill myself and make my mom sad and depressed
>>
>>35535759
you need
to specia
lize
nig GG a
>>
>>35535953
Same, probably. If I could just move out or be independent I wouldn't mind being alone, I think it's quite nice. Not having to deal with nagging or anything like that. But I suppose it'd be nice to have a gf.
>>
>>35535759
>making 1200 a month
>not living in a shitty trailer home somewhere
Ya blew it.
>>
>>35535991
That sounds awful senpai. I think I'd rather be known as just living with my folks than being "that guy that lives in a shitty trailer".
>>
>>35536042

trailers are fun

you can get drunk and eat chicken fingers and yell at lahey
>>
>>35535759
My biggest fear is that I will die in agony.
>>
>>35536529
Pussy,
Mortal pain is only temporary
>>
>>35535759
You'll be fine. Just suck my dick. That will make you happy, I promise.
>>
>>35535759
My biggest fear is getting hit by a truck. Lots of drunk truck drivers, crossing the street is dangerous where I live!

Second biggest fear is accidentally stepping in hole that's actually a wasp hive. Too many damn wasps, they almost killed my dad.

Third is loose dogs pack that walk my neighborhood biting my gentialia.

What's with all these existential fears? Am I the only one who fears wild animals and drunken maniacs? Or is it not abnormal to live with these thing?
>>
>>35535759
Falling into the ocean and sinking until I get crushed or I drown. Since I almost drowned in a lake when I was 6, I've been afraid of bodies of water where I can't see the bottom of it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.