[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Mexican/Mexican-American chicks like white guys? https:/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: mexicanchick.jpg (97KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
mexicanchick.jpg
97KB, 498x750px
Do Mexican/Mexican-American chicks like white guys?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmCLLTjI6dw
>>
They like the chance of scoring US citizenship if that is what you are asking

(but yes, yes they do like white guys. to a fault)
>>
>>35535545

First reply. I like these Mexican girl threads before they get too deep into that /pol/ shit.

So I recommend you post a lot of pictures of cute Mexicans in the thread to make it more entertaining.

Maria Ramos Cosplay or MarieDoll Cosplay is the name of the girl in your photo OP. She is awesome and THICC. She is beautiful.
>>
i miss my mexican gf. she was so sweet
>>
>>35535571
No I mean like normal relationships. There are a shitton of US born Mexican chicks and legal immigrants anyway.
>>
>>35535581
Yes she's thicc and beautiful!

And I know, I love these threads except for the smelly autists who come in with their /pol/ shit.
>>
>>35535571
>mexicans caring about citizenship
>>
>>35535545
They all want chad/tyrone like every other race of woman

I live in california and they only want rich whibois/chads/and tyrones
>>
File: snrub.jpg (14KB, 270x251px) Image search: [Google]
snrub.jpg
14KB, 270x251px
>>35535545
STOP MAKING THESE AUTISTIC THREADS MICHAEL
>>
>>35535610
what part of California do you live in?

And I'm not a normie but I got with a qt Latina before, have faith anon.
>>
From what ive seen, Mexican chicks normally stick to their own race or very rarely go for black dudes
>>
latinas must have the best braps
>>
>>35535545
Some do.....but they bite, OP....and they bite hard.

What is it with Latina's and biting during sex???
>>
>>35535719
central
>have faith
I want to say 'fuck you', but I'll settle for 'hahah, ok, sure.'
>>
>>35536114
nah for real. plus I'm a manlet.
>>
I really want to bury my face in a Latina booty and breathe in
>>
I really want a Nuyomexican gf...anyone here ever been with one?
>>
bump for big latina boobies
>>
>>35537275

how hard is it for you to just keep googling hot latinas and post them in this thread while you wait for replies. stop being so lazy anon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Post some sexy taco pussy with pretty faces please.
>>
File: 1487378820161.jpg (554KB, 1600x2401px) Image search: [Google]
1487378820161.jpg
554KB, 1600x2401px
>>35537483
I only have one other picture saved, I need to build my folder
>>
>>35537653

Well from the two that you have, i can tell you have a good eye for the pretty ones. I like them too. Build up a collection and when you create a thread Again it will, it will probably stir up more conversation. Also the shit talkers can eat their words.
>>
>>35537766
I had a huge collection on my old computer but it died...in a few weeks I'll have a lot more
>>
Many do. I wouldn't really suggest it though. In my experience they're either white washed and no different from regular white chicks really, or are super defensive about illegal immigration since odds are a good chunk of their family falls under that blanket.
>>
File: IMG_2620.jpg (209KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2620.jpg
209KB, 400x600px
>>35537786

Cool lookin forward to it.
>>
>>35537901
I don't have an issue with illegal immigrants for the most part so why would I care?

I'n not saying we should have completely unrestricted immigration, but I'm not a Breitbart retard who rages over illegal immigration.
>>
>>35537930
>trip to Mexico: booked
>>
>>35537958
>I'm not a Breitbart retard who rages over illegal immigration.
You don't need to be an extremist to point out it's kind of fucked the Mexican govt is in fact encouraging illegal immigration. I'm open to arguments about streamlining the immigration process but the current narrative is more about accepting people who break the law.

If you think that's ok, have at it I guess.
>>
>>35538018
How does the Mexican government encourage illegal immigration?

And I could be critical of something like that (if true) while not hating illegal immigrants.
>>
>>35538035
>How does the Mexican government encourage illegal immigration?
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/06/world/americas/a-mexican-manual-for-illegal-migrants-upsets-some-in-us.html
>The Mexican government drew fire from American advocates of tighter borders on Wednesday for publishing a pamphlet that instructs migrants how to safely enter the United States illegally and live there without being detected.

When you are literally distributing guides to your citizens on how to immigrate illegally, you are in fact encouraging illegal immigration.
>>
>>35538077
That's 12 years old
>>
>>35538086
That does not take away from the fact the Mexican govt has encouraged illegal immigration. Let's not pretend there has been some significant paradigm shift.
>>
>>35538127
Well that was a pretty long time ago and I doubt the Mexican government still issues such pamphlets
>>
File: IMG_2623.jpg (286KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2623.jpg
286KB, 1200x1800px
Go watch power rangers next friday. Becky gomez is in it she will be the yellow ranger.
>>
>>35538137
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/03/mexico-expands-legal-citizens-170305035441789.html
No substantial paradigm shift.
>>
File: IMG_2626.jpg (36KB, 234x344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2626.jpg
36KB, 234x344px
Hola como estas amigos.
Que rico. Mi culo.
>>
>They do love white guys with green eyes
>>
>>35538077
>net immigration from mexico is negative and has been for years

but that doesnt fit the narrative so its fake news
>>
>tfw no qt traditional catholic gf with child bearing hips and big ass tiddies to cook me a plate of enchiladas

JUST
>>
>>35538419
The fact it's on the negative after the economy crashed is supposed to justify illegal immigration exactly how?
>>
>>35538521
latina milf tits are amazing
>>
>>35538127
That was under Bush, aren't you a right winger?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.