[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just saw this post talking about this website http://www.f

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1486956303688s.jpg (8KB, 217x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486956303688s.jpg
8KB, 217x250px
I just saw this post talking about this website http://www.facesofsuicide.com/
I had never known about this website prior to this post. It made that deep, empty, hopeless ache return in my chest. I am tearing up, I consider the pro's and con's of suicide every day, I always tell myself that I will never go through with it, but sometimes I question myself. I question if having my injuries are worth living with, how long I can take the feeling of emptiness before giving up completely, how long I can continue on this blind hunt for fulfillment and purpose fueled by false hope.
The thing that really got to me is that most all of the notes attached to the people have the word "love" in them.
Just let that sink in.
>This is why suicide is selfish, think about those who you impact and effect in your life.
Is that greed just another reason to punch your ticket into the oblivion that is death?
I need purpose anons. Whether it be love, a job I genuinely like, or a simple lifestyle, or just having friends I can rely on for anything, I just need something.
>>
Kill urself my new friend
>>
>>35535226
This shit-hole of a website is my last resort, my last place to turn to. I feel like if I look hard enough I can find people to escape this with.
>>
I can't even fit in with this fucking website, no one ever replies to my threads.
>>
>>35535330
Why kill yourself when drugs exist?
>>
>>35535512
I want to try LSD, shrooms, and DMT. I have smoked weed, don't feel much from it as of lately, and drinking gives me terrible heart burn that lasts for a week or so.
>>
>>35535204
I don't know what to do either anon

I think that whatever the truth is, whether anything matters or nothig, whether god is real or not, whether we're just slaves to simple biology or not, we just gotta keep on moving forward. Or at least not backwards, I guess.

You can't kill yourself, for some reason ya just can't. But a life of sorrow isn't worth living either so we've gotta make it better
>>
>>35535550
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDSz67xk2aA
You should look into opiates too
>>
The only reason I haven't committed suicide yet is because I still have anime to watch and look forward too, games to play, and a girlfriend who needs me.
>>
File: wojack desk.png (239KB, 511x428px) Image search: [Google]
wojack desk.png
239KB, 511x428px
>>35535204
Really hard to try to help you without sounding snobby and self righteous but I'll try.

The reason men are depressed is because they feel constrained. In older times, men had a purpose, which was to hunt, fight, and protect their women.

Now, our affluent society has no struggles or purpose for men. We just go off to work each morning, come home, go to sleep, repeat.

The only way is to adopt a mindset of having to struggle and fight in life. I was depressed as hell for the longest time, but then decided to just clean up my life. Start with just cleaning your apartment/bedroom daily, take care of your hygiene, go to bed early and wake up early, start lifting weights, etc.

You are beautiful. You are on this Earth for a purpose, and suicide is not it.

If you want, we can talk through email. I understand the suffering of depression and I want to help you.
>>
bump originality lmao try this hard nigga
>>
>>35535204
>all those average to cute faces
>majority men
>majority fair skinned
rly charges my synapses
also OP, if you are the type that believes people are genuinely good, that is one obvious ticket to suicidal thoughts, such conclusion came when i found out how imperfect my oneitis is, the only person I thought was "pure" (turned alcoholic, possibly not virgin anymore because she blacks out), it is very releasing and the path to not giving a shit to others. you will need something to balance that though God or else you will feel kinda empty and aimless.
>>
so would you say people killing themselves with a letter included are doing it for or not for attention?
>>
>>35535558
One of the biggest mistakes I see in places like this is the fundamental stigma of suicide.

People erroneously attribute suicide to cowardice or greed or giving up or weakness, when this is simply not true.
Suicide is not a sad, depressing thing. Life is not intrinsically valuable, and I know people, me included, who find the potential benefits of life to be outweighed by the very real costs. Suicide is not something you should steer someone away from. Suicide is something you should help people understand. If you've reached a point where you realize that the prospect of your continued existence incites more fear than that of dying, you've reached a point where anyone who tells you not to kill yourself is shallow and without empathy.

Camus once said that the only real philosophical question is whether or not to kill yourself. That is all it is. A deeply personal and philosophical question. Do you find it worthwhile to keep going?

Suicide is simply a recognition that life, in all of its complexity, is simply not for you. It's just not something you enjoy.
>>
>>35535512
That's honestly been my mindset for the past few months,im just living so I can next get off my face with my friends

>Tfw I need to wait 4 more months to do mdma
>Tfw even just 2 doses of meth gave me psychosis (happened twice)
>Tfw I don't know when the next time I'll have access to drugs other than alcohol is
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.