[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get gf >gf moves to boston we do long distance. >things

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: breakup.jpg (306KB, 2500x1875px) Image search: [Google]
breakup.jpg
306KB, 2500x1875px
>get gf
>gf moves to boston we do long distance.
>things r good.
>"you should get an internship in boston this summer anon and stay with me"
>work on getting internship.
>"anon ur not getting anything fast enough please hurry if u dont come im breaking up with you"
>gf starts pulling away.
>open up to gf about lanklet insecurities
>gf starts acting even more distant
>"please stop saying sexual things i'm not sexually attracted to you right now because you dont have your internship yet so idk if we're going to be together much longer"
>gf keeps acting distant so i start getting really insecure.
>check to see if her okcupid account is active.
>last active a couple nights ago.
>confront her about it.
>she said she activated it when we were planning on breaking up before she moved and she just hadnt removed the app from her phone.
>the bio looked like it mustve been from that time, her inbox was full, and i know that just having the app on ur phone can make it say ur online so i buy it.
>never asked to see messages. she deleted it as soon as i brought it up. i regret not asking because my mind keeps thinking about it.
>tell her i'm not sure if i'm actually depressed, but certainly feel depressed.
>"you cant be depressed anon you can still do things sometimes. youre only depressed if you cant do anything at all".
>continue to work on finding an internship but gf never really gives me any affection unless i start.
>tells me its going to be like this until she knows i'm coming to see her this summer for sure.
>break up with her because shes making me do all this work to come see her while she's trying to emotionally/sexually detach herself from me and for doing absolutely nothing to help restore my confidence or even feel loved after telling me she isnt interested in having sex with me
>>
>>35535202
2/3
did i do the right thing by breaking up or should i have kept trying? i felt like she was prioritizing herself way too much after putting me in stressful position like that. It felt like she was almost giving me a japanese fade-away break up, which would make sense because shes japanese and a few days before before i broke up with her i told her i feel like she sees me as just a friend and she agreed that she's starting to feel that way. As shitty as it all was, i kinda feel like i deserve it. There was a girl I dated last year who i cheated on by sexting because I'm a piece of shit. it brought back her anorexia and then i ended up doing it again because I thought we were going to break up. She still wanted to make things work with me but I broke up with her because I didnt trust myself not to hurt her anymore and the insecurity and lack of trust i caused in our relationship was making things extremely difficult for both of us. I'm not sure if I was ever cheated on, but now I can relate with my ex because I how it feels to think your partner isn't actually attracted to you and to be up all night worrying that your partner is cheating on you.
>>
>>35535210
3/3
my fellow cyborgs and robot friends, please don't cheat. its not worth it. I don't believe in karma, but it sure did feel karma. Do everything you can to make sure your partner feels loved and wanted. I know its obvious advice but maybe there's someone on here who's thinking about doing something they shouldn't and all they need is a little reminder.
>>
File: DW see here nigger.jpg (82KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
DW see here nigger.jpg
82KB, 900x900px
>>35535202
>>35535210
what the fuck, am I reading your blog or something
>>
"i'll only love you if you have a job"

fuck conditional people, that's not love anon. you should be growing together and all that matters is effort. if someone dumps you because you're not "hurrying up" that's bullshit

good thing you dumped her, both should support each other and be supportive. she doesn't sound supportive.
>>
File: reenasaur.jpg (22KB, 250x211px) Image search: [Google]
reenasaur.jpg
22KB, 250x211px
>>35535202
>get gf
get out normie
normie get out
>>
File: 1463159151126.jpg (40KB, 371x593px) Image search: [Google]
1463159151126.jpg
40KB, 371x593px
>>35535202
>girlfriend
>ex girlfriend

Fuckn normies out!!!
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
>>
FUCKING
CAPITALIZE
YOUR
SHIT
Start each sentence with a capital letter. Capitalize the pronoun 'I'. This shit isn't hard, and it requires zero effort you fucking nigger.
>>
>>35535373

i'm sorry. I'm crossfaded, my brain is dead from studying all day for finals, and I'm feeling all emo because of the break up. Please be gentile.
>>
>>35535202
>>35535210
You did the right thing. Anyone who uses sex as a tool to manipulate you isn't worth your time.
>>
>>35535246
>what the fuck, am I reading your blog or something
this
>>
File: jhhBBw.jpg (15KB, 600x591px) Image search: [Google]
jhhBBw.jpg
15KB, 600x591px
>>35535202 Good work OP, Ye you did the right thing. Nice to see someone who isn't so beta that they fuck up their life because they can't stand up for themselves. Enjoy your freedom and find someone who deserves all that effort.
>>
Good on ya, mate. All memes aside here, you did a really mature job. Imagine what your future would have been like? She'd be as psychopathic in person too.

Keel pushing OP, you got this. Do what you love.
>>
You definitely did the right thing. Don't stick around in relationships unless you feel you're getting back what you put in unless it's someone who you're making sacrifices for because you care and know they can improve or something like that. This bitch wants the moon while giving you nothing in return. Fuck that shit.
>>
File: IMG_3337.png (349KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3337.png
349KB, 750x1334px
Listen mate it's gonna be hard letting go, and you're gonna run through every hypothetical in the book. But from what you said, you made the right choice and that will be clear to you soon. Whether is tomorrow, a month from not, or a year or two away, you will thank yourself
>>
>>35535373
This, I'm not reading shit if it looks like it's written by a 12 year old.
>>
listen mate, and listen good, this is an allegory straight from the 'hood. There was this nigger named Buster Baxter. He liked a girl but he didn't ask her. There was this other nigger named Binky Barnes. He drove around and fucked girls in his pink convertible. Then there was this OTHER nigger named Arthur. I swear that nigger was unshirtable.
So Binky runs over Buster Baxter, paralyzing him from the balls out.
Buster Baxter was on the ground with his pants ripped straight down the crotch.
Then that unshirtable nigger wouldn't take off his shirt to give to Buster Baxter because Arthur has man-tits.
So there was this other bastard spying on them through a looking glass named Johannes Keppler, and he was like "aw dawg" what's going on with this shirted nigger?
You know that girl that Baxter didn't ask? Sue Ellen Nichke? Well, he didn't ass her either cuz he was paralyized from the dick outwards.
you get what i'm hinting at OP?
>>
>>35536673
look, u didn't reply so I'm assuming you don't know what I'm talking about; so I'll give you an allegory to clear up any questions u had about that first one.
Seinfeld was rubbing cleaner on the floor that George Casanovela had spilled Shasta all ova. Then Newman walks in. "anybody home?" he asked. Binky Barnes come smashing through the window with Sue Ellen Nichke whose top is always off and Arthur radios in "y u no always wear shirt?" Binky Barnes tried to set up a trapeze in the apartment but the apartment was only 9 ft tall so when that crazy girafarig came in who was ten feet he was all stooped over, took one look at the trapeze and was like "stupid niggers"
>>
>>35536757
look op, u'd better get ur act together, a damned internship, an internet connection, and a fucking transistor radio or you're going to be one of those douches who posts on here "y I no hav girl?"
just imagine, u n ur bitch can fly out of boston to that damn tropical island just to go to snr frog's and para left right leaving foils on the subway
>>
or don't. but don't say i didn't warn you that you're about to be living in that cover music video of "boys of summer" by The Ataris
>>
>>35535373
so if i type like this does it bother you? it feels fine to me.
>>
>>35536849
nigger, ur being unreasonable
>>
>>35535210
if your story isn't biased of course you did the write thing

all we know is she's a lame whore
>>
>>35535202
tell that bitch you got a job working for Willy Wonka
>>
so show up in boston.
show that bitch who's boss-show up and play the boston stock exchange
it'll be something like straight out of "The Great Gatsby"
I can c it now: "OP(slumdog millionaire),Allegory cracking afficiando gets grand slam in Boston stock market. goes to boston market and spends all, bankrupting himself, boston market franchise, and the other guests
>>
>>35537035
brought to you by the aristotle
>>
>>35535391
>please be gentile

J U D E A
U
D
E
A
>>
you know what's really shit OP? when you don't cheat but she claims you did and hates you for it.
>>
>>35535407
>Anyone who uses sex as a tool to manipulate you isn't worth your time.
this
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.