[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw you realize your own sibling and relatives your age see you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: image123.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
image123.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
tfw you realize your own sibling and relatives your age see you as a weirdo/loser too. Never get any texts/calls from anybody while they all are in close contact with each other via snapchat/social media etc. Fucking hell, being rejected by your own normie blood strings even worse.
>>
Its me who doesn't talk to them, my family is annoying because I like to be alone while they like to be all together doing dumb shit, its one of the reasons I havent been home in about 8yrs. hell I hardly even know the names of my family members past aunts and uncles. If I havent seen or talked you in about a year then chances are I'm probably gonna forget who the fuck you are. Kinda the reason I hate being apart of a black family cause fuck me that whole unity shit is fucking bullshit
>>
>phone starts beeping for the first time in months
>same age cousin is texting me, trying to stir up conversation
>have absolutely no idea what the fuck to say
>heart race increases, start hyperventilating
>don't know if I'm supposed to use emojis
>send messages back and forth for three hours
>by the end my entire body hurts
>>
Just type to them like you would on here.
>>
>>35534981
I know that my brother and sister view me as a loser, but I actually don't care at all since my younger brother is a chad and my older sister is an sjw stacy. I love them very much, but I make sure that they know that I don't care about what they think. If they ever patronize me or talk down to me, I call them on all of the retarded shit they do and point to the hypocrisy in their lives. This usually shuts them up.
>>
File: 1481725274023.png (165KB, 278x339px) Image search: [Google]
1481725274023.png
165KB, 278x339px
>older sister knows I'm a loser
>doesn't mind because she has someone to share her more autistic hobbies with
>doesn't try to change me because she knows I'm happy
>still loves me to pieces

It's not so bad.
>>
>>35534981
My old sister mentioned me not going clubbing as "sad"

other sister is a weeb with barely any friends, so she doesn't care about what i do
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.