[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cya guys. I'm going out to do some stuff for a bit.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170129_174210.jpg (333KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170129_174210.jpg
333KB, 1200x1600px
Cya guys. I'm going out to do some stuff for a bit.

Wont be back tho
>>
>>35534612
w-wait where are you going OP
don't leave us please
we love you
>>
>>35534612
>tfw no bf to take lo-fi pictures with and talk out of suicide

Don't do it anon you have a lot to live for I'm sure
>>
you did it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=778cZt5guq8
>>
>>35534612
Wherever you're going, I hope you find peace
>>
>>35534612
I feel like a five-year-old kid being abandoned by the by his irresponsible father. Don't leave me Daddy please please, dont go
>>
File: poot.png (178KB, 573x495px) Image search: [Google]
poot.png
178KB, 573x495px
>>35534612

Bye OP. One day I hope to match your strength of character
>>
>>35534612
OP, at least don't let it console you that you wrote something deep and meaningful as your last recorded words, because you didn't

Remember that if you're under the age of 33 you have a high likelihood of witnessing medical technology that can cure aging, the birth of a general AI which will certainly solve all of your problems, and possibly you may be inducted into a vr where you can experience infinite euphoria

So just tough it out til then, that's what I'm doing anyway
>>
>>35534843

>Medical technology that can cure aging

We have no idea how to cure aging. This one isn't happening barring a massive break through. Scratch, barring several massive break throughs.
>>
>>35534901
Crispr is a fairly massive breakthrough,
aside from that you don't think there will be any massive medical breakthroughs in the next 70 years?
aside from that we are working on achieving general AI and most experts in the field predict it could come as early as 2040 and as late as 2090, but this would effect everything,
aside from that computing technology could be such that we can scan a model of one's brain using MRI (some of which can already measure down to the individual neuron) and store that information to be used and reanimated in the future,
aside from that you could just freeze yourself cryonically -with even further advances in its safety to come- and hope that they are also able to revive you in the future as well
aside from all of this, kys
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.