[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you robots do besides playing video games normies have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Stop.jpg (210KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
Stop.jpg
210KB, 600x583px
what do you robots do besides playing video games normies have completely ruined it for me what are some hobbies i can enjoy that require enough effort that makes it enjoyable video games have stopped filling that part of my life i enjoy
>>
>>35534148
Playing with your imagination and sense perceptions. Imagine stuff like a war between giant germs happening in your room or letter a's being shot out of your hand, or all of your things talking to you in an alien tongue.

Talking to people who seem to disappear, heads that appear and disappear, stick figures that high five you every time you count to dodek.

You can also change your attributions. Instead of thinking of yourself as a loser, congratulate yourself for choosing hard mode instead of these normies. That light switch isn't just something that's used to turn on light, it might open a secret compartment on the other edge of the solar system.

Do not confuse this advance autism technique with daydreaming. This time, you're actively substituting reality instead of forgetting about it. Far more effective.
At this point, I hate reality. Might as well forget about it and play with all of your perceptions and attributions. Fuck reality. Hooray for imagination!
>>
>>35534148
download roms of the older generations and explore such endless library
>>
>>35534148
>normies have completely ruined it for me

how?

Did they come into your room and stomp on your XBox and computer?

You're either playing too many ONLINE games, especially normie games where all the normies are, oryou're just playing too much video game altogether in which case you would need a new hobby.

I'm old as shit, I grew up without video games.

My brother was really into building scale models of planes and tanks and other shit. There's a local hobby shop and he was down there all the time. I suspect he was also getting high off the glue and paint but that's besides the point.

Personally I was of an outdoors kid, just riding my bike anywhere and winning the odds of getting kidnapped. Before that I was really into Legos, I grew up with those, I then started playing the piano and guitar which I have been going back to recently.

You could take up photography, learning how to code, making your own music on a computer, paintng and drawing, whatever you're into man.
>>
File: 1487137092192.png (102KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1487137092192.png
102KB, 512x512px
>>35534328
This is the most pathetic shit I've ever heard, lmao hahahaahahahahah. Fuckin 4chan dude.
>>
>>35534148

recently i bought a monoscope for star and planet gazing and a thermal imaging instrument just to check out stuff at night(critters and whatnot) and for limited sky watching.

my head was blown at how much i didn't understand about chemistry, physics, astronomy and biology. been binging on textbooks on the aforementioned subjects for a few month now. kind of calming and fulfilling anon.

astronomy optics are kinda cheap and you can just zone out while doing it and there is a lot to learn to keep busy
>>
>>35534581
>This is the most pathetic shit I've ever heard, lmao

Really? is it?

You should google "tulpas" then.

enjoy the rabbit hole of adult autism.
>>
File: 1489358632011s.jpg (2KB, 125x109px) Image search: [Google]
1489358632011s.jpg
2KB, 125x109px
build websites for major companies and make money, then shitpost on twitter all day
>>
>>35534328
Sounds wonderful anon, I think it's the patrician path. Anything where you live inside imagination is something that you have control of and will only get better as you get better at it.
>>
>>35534148
music and film
>>
>>35534328
>How to become crazy by choice
>>
>>35534148
you can get into swords and start cutting tatami mats in the backyard. its normie repellent.
>>
Just make the videogames yourself then. I'm making a shitty rpg maker game myself.

>>35534328
Don't do this.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.