[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would happen if you and your oneitis were trapped in a single

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 1380510007134.jpg (335KB, 2047x1271px) Image search: [Google]
1380510007134.jpg
335KB, 2047x1271px
What would happen if you and your oneitis were trapped in a single room for the rest of your lives?
>>
>>35534097
Lots of voluntary sex or rape. Her choice if you know what I mean
>>
>>35534097
Probably a lot of playing video games and her getting upset cause I fucked up somehow and then her staying away from me in another corner to fuck with me.
>>
>>35534097
Death, if we're locked in a room and nobody ever finds us.
>>
Lots of rape
>>
>>35534342
Force her into submission and make her your permanent sex slave until she slowly accepted it and willingly obeyed everything you told her.
>>
Not sure but either way I'd be okay with it.
>>
>>35534415

I don't know. I wouldn't harm her though. I really care about and really like her so, I would let her be.
>>
>>35534097
I hate fantasizing about things that aren't ever going to come true.
>ywn lay down and talk to the girl of your dreams for hours and hours together, play vidya together, laugh together and watch movies together.
>>
File: robert_borden.jpg (20KB, 306x363px) Image search: [Google]
robert_borden.jpg
20KB, 306x363px
>>35534097
AZUSA GETS CREAMPIE'D BY COPIOUS CANADIAN COCK CAUSE SHE CAN'T RESIST THE COOL CANADIAN CASH
>>
File: 1484611899541.jpg (140KB, 709x747px) Image search: [Google]
1484611899541.jpg
140KB, 709x747px
She would kill herself and I would follow suit shortly after.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (34KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
34KB, 1280x720px
>>35534097
Oh I don't know, I'd like to try and make up with her for all the stupid shit I've done to her before, though she'd probably hate me and want to be with her bf, I'd try to convince her to be with me instead. It would either end with her falling in love with me agian, OR she'd resist me and I'd have a mental snap and I'd rape then kill her. I wonder if there's some sort of twist to this, maybe it's a test to be with my oneitis agian, maybe if I choose the right choice, a door will open and we can be free and love each other agian in the real world, or if I choose the wrong choice and kill her, maybe I'll just spend the rest of my life in that room. I like this idea though, a lot of food for thought.
>>
You guys are fked. Thoughts of rape shouldn't be crossing your mind. If you truly liked this girl then you wouldn't want to hurt her in any way.
>>
File: 20170314_210419.jpg (2MB, 2153x1375px) Image search: [Google]
20170314_210419.jpg
2MB, 2153x1375px
one of us will kill the other.
and i can't kill cute girls.
>>
Maybe we would talk about everything that happend between us and she'd forgive me for the things I've done in the past. Or she would finally tell me that she hates me, and then I'd just keep the longest distance possible for the rest of the time.
>>
>>35534524
u should get an online oneitus
>>
>>35534097
>your oneitis
it can't be a good sign that I thought of a girl back in 6th grade
>>
Nothing. We would die soon from dehydration.
>>
I'd spend that time trying to get to know her a lot better, and letting her get to know me. Maybe she even falls for me, who knows. Even if she's as perfect as the unrealistic idealized image I have of her though I'm sure eventually we won't be able to stand each other.
>>
>>35534097
She's smother me to death in my sleep because it would be preferable to being alone with me.
>>
She'd die instantly from some accident and I will return to the path of dying alone and unloved.
>>
>>35534097
She would grow to love me and we'd have children in that room.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.