[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>speak up anon >talk louder anon >sorry anon i can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1488584904429.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1488584904429.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>speak up anon
>talk louder anon
>sorry anon i can't hear you
>what was that anon? i can't hear you
>what?
>huh?
>what did you say?
>you're so quiet anon
>i can barely hear a word you're saying right now
>what did you say? you're gonna have to speak louder
>>
when you say something you thought sounded perfectly fine but thinking back it actually sounded like a garbled mumbled sound
>>
>>35533213
>sorry?
>huh?
>come again?
>>
>speak louder
>"omg anon u dont need too yell"
>>
File: latest.jpg (63KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
63KB, 650x366px
>>35533213

Its almost like you should speak loud and clear if you want to say something...
>>
>>35533308

This. It's not a difficult concept op
>>
>>35533301
The start of every conversation I have with my mom, it doesn't help she is deaf in one ear but still.
>>
>>35533213
maybe you should wait for puberty so your voice will deepen and rumble through the entire fucking street whenever you open your mouth
>>
For now on if someone asks you to speak up yell at them. It worked for me.
>>
>>35533308
>>35533357
The thing is it feels like I'm physically incapable of speaking loudly. Of course that's not true, but it definitely feels that way.
My natural "volume level" is just really low and seems normal to me but for everyone else it's like I'm a mouse. Full on yelling too makes me physically uncomfortable, I haven't truly yelled in years.
>>
File: Wojack and Pepe.jpg (576KB, 2260x2177px) Image search: [Google]
Wojack and Pepe.jpg
576KB, 2260x2177px
>>35533384
Are you me? Same exact fucking problem

>me and my mom yell up and down the stairs all the time
>its a 50/50 chance she'll get mad at me for yelling
>if i put ANY inflection in my voice she fucking shuts down like a child
>even when i stand close enough to her my normal voice is slightly quieter than normal so i always have to repeat every fucking thing i say

I fucking hate being a voicelet (if that even exists)
At least it isn't nasally though
>>
>ruin my hearing from years of listening to music too loud with headphones
>"Hey anon, ainfoeawnfnnsalkdaifnaiwenfke?"
>huh?
>"ainfoeawnfnnsalkdaifnaiwenfke?"
>oh.. y-yeah heh....
>>
File: 1478670221931.jpg (4KB, 200x175px) Image search: [Google]
1478670221931.jpg
4KB, 200x175px
I have shitty hearing and it makes me feel bad to ask people to speak up so I just pretend I hear, nod, and sometimes have to think quick on my feet to try to reconstruct what was just being said to me so I can respond accordingly.
>>
File: 3.jpg (67KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
67KB, 540x534px
>>35533476
>"ainfoeawnfnnsalkdaifnaiwenfke?"

https://www.naturalreaders.com/
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.