[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>5ft8 >small near microdick >nearly retarded kicked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1470349119956.jpg (70KB, 580x521px) Image search: [Google]
1470349119956.jpg
70KB, 580x521px
>5ft8
>small near microdick
>nearly retarded kicked out of military for being retarded
>25
>cant drive
>cant swim
>cant socialize
>took years to learn how to tie a knot
>child abuse and rape from parents
>keep making decisions that lead to even more abuse
>going to go deaf in a few years

What the fuck? I mean life never even gave me a chance to go chad. Im muscular as fuck but i have a microdick and short. I missed my chance to transition to be a girl.

Honestly what the fucks stopping me from killing myself? Why not?
>>
I won't stop you Anon. You do you.
>>
I'm sorry anon. Especially about the abuse and deafness. Honestly though if you could hack it in the military you're more of a man than I am. I hope you find a path forward one way or another. Peace and love
>>
>nearly retarded kicked out of military for being retarded

Explain.
>>
>>35532778
> small near microdick
>nearly retarded kicked
> child abuse and rape from parents
> I missed my chance to transition to be a girl
> anime girl pic

OP is proof that all these weebs claiming to really be girls inside are just sad robots who've suffered massive trauma and think that mutilating themselves and taking drugs will fix them. It won't, it will only make things worse.
>>
rape from parents? you should kill them if anything anon.
>>
>>35532905
I'm really an anime girl inside but I'm smart enough not to alter my physical form in pursuit of an unattainable ideal
>>
Kill your entire family then kill yourself
>>
File: 1456238782686.jpg (81KB, 627x310px) Image search: [Google]
1456238782686.jpg
81KB, 627x310px
>>35532905
I mean ive been trans my entire life.

I decided to man up instead of just transitioning ._. Im more muscular than 98 percent of the world but im miserable and have to use eccentric ways to adapt to the world around me.
>>
OP you've posted a really strong and determined looking pic of Honoka and I know you can channel her energy and resolve toward improving your life
>>
File: 1489469689691.png (238KB, 517x855px) Image search: [Google]
1489469689691.png
238KB, 517x855px
>>35533018
Thank you

I love you anon...i needed this comment tbqh
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.