[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>oneitis ghosting the hell out of me >I realize I gotta

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_6476.jpg (2MB, 3264x2446px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6476.jpg
2MB, 3264x2446px
>oneitis ghosting the hell out of me
>I realize I gotta come to accept it
>take a long drive to Cincinatti to focus on something that isn't her
>take some pictures while in the car
>waste of gas but it makes me happy for a while
>put the photos on normiegram
>she likes this one
Probably no thought put into it but it makes it hard to forget her.
>>
>>35532341
>no thought put into it

No there is thought, she is wondering what you are doing since you guys haven't been talking, and she saw a picture you posted and she liked, assuming she knows you have feelings for her she is trying to get your attention.

Don't give her attention, ghost her back until she can't handle it and is messaging you. I don't understand why no male understands this. When you ghost them back and do your own thing they always come back message you, it's only a mtter of time
>>
shes trying to get your attention back. shes purposefully keeping you in limbo. forget about her.
>>
>>35533194
this, she is messing with you, once she has your attention again she will have the power again and eventually ghost you again because you will seem beta to her.

Now you are in the more powerful seat, don't give her attention until she messages you, even after that make her earn the attention until you are sure shes into you, then take her out to eat or something
>>
my gf of one year broke up with me last month and is now on an amazing tour of the mediterranean posting cool pics every day. I really want to like them but idk if it's appropriate, her family and shit are commenting all over them too
>>
>>35533404
don't anon, pls don't like them
>>
File: 1439934372025.jpg (7KB, 200x213px) Image search: [Google]
1439934372025.jpg
7KB, 200x213px
I'm in a somewhat similar situation:

>gf dumped me days before my birthday over text over some bullshit like communication
>I held nothing against her, if she wanted it over, I let her go
>I've only ghosted/no contact ever since, she hasn't contacted either
>only occasionally interact with her friends
>I try not to be salty about it and just carry on
>inside, everyday feels like I made a huge mistake in not trying to get her back
>but every part of my body tells me not to

I'm tearing myself apart because I feel like I'm playing a frustrating waiting game, but I don't want to contact her as it shows she has emotional control over me.
>>
>>35533732
this was about 2 months ago btw
>>
>>35532341
you're a normie and she's keeping you in-orbit. i sentence you both to the gamer rape pits
>>
>>35533167
She's well aware I have feelings for her.

You're probably right, it's time to move on.

Also she liked and unliked one of my pics but I didn't see which. It probably doesn't matter anyway.
>>
File: 1480928746533.jpg (72KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1480928746533.jpg
72KB, 900x900px
Don't listen to any of these idiots OP. Normies go around handing likes to whatever catches their eyes for 0.1 seconds. She simply thought "oh this looks nice ;)", pressed the like button and continued scrolling through her feed without even seeing your name.
>>
>>35533840
I can see you've never had the privilege of hearing normie women talk about who liked or didn't like a facebook status.
>>
>>35533840
That doesn't explain the one she liked then unliked.

At this point though it's a load of shit that I have no business worrying about.
>>
>>35533890
accidental press while eating pizza that her beta orbiters on tinder bought her ;)

"oops didn't mean to do that! *tap*"
>>
>>35533964
It's happened twice now. Call me paranoid but it's starting to feel intentional.
>>
>>35532341
It's the nice face, some people will openly show their dislike, some do nothing or ignore you, and the best people always keep you at a distance to say they did nothing wrong
>>
File: IMG_6490.jpg (48KB, 387x584px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6490.jpg
48KB, 387x584px
>>35534074
Damn nigga that's the most sensible explanation in this thread
>>
>>35532341
Can you post more pic, OP?
I really like this photo.
>>
File: IMG_6477.jpg (2MB, 3264x2446px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6477.jpg
2MB, 3264x2446px
>>35534294
I like it too but I didn't take too many while I was down there

I have some more from tonight though
>>
File: IMG_6489.jpg (457KB, 3264x1835px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6489.jpg
457KB, 3264x1835px
>>35534350
Y'know what fuck it lets dump some oregano photographio

Friend I was with today.
>>
>>35533732
Follow your bodily instincts. Don't go after her bro
>>
File: IMG_6496.jpg (1MB, 3220x1810px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6496.jpg
1MB, 3220x1810px
>>35534443
I'm actually excited for summer sunsets now
>>
File: IMG_6499.jpg (1MB, 3264x2446px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6499.jpg
1MB, 3264x2446px
>>35534486
I call this one "The Conversation that saved Europe"
>>
I love you, OP. Thanks for sharing your photos. I saved them all..
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.