[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet a girl here on /r9k/ >literally perfect for me >never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

>meet a girl here on /r9k/
>literally perfect for me
>never loved anyone as much as i love this girl
>time passes
>too scared of everything (have trouble doing simple things like going to a bank or what have you) to go visit her
>realize too late that she is unhappy because im an idiot and she had to tell me
>lose her what seems like its going to be for good
>trying to get my shit together to maybe have even the slightest hope of fixing things
>too depressed to even get out of bed some days but still trying anyway
send help please
i love you so much courtney
>>
File: IMG_1179.png (10KB, 576x347px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1179.png
10KB, 576x347px
>>35531010
Sorry you'll Never have her back op. That's just the way life is. Easy come easy go. Best go gay. Become a bottom.
>>
>>35531010
Jesus Christ girls are fucking memes and they have no ability to step outside themselves and think what someone else is going through. You two liked eachother and you obviously had some issues so instead of working through it and being patient she made it all about herself and her happiness. Their entire gender is awful.
>>
You have a chance and you're ruining it, while others like myself will never get a chance.
>>
>>35531063
You can only deal with an anxious neet autistic loser like OP for so long
>>
>>35531010
ONLINE RELATIONSHIPS
N
L
I
N
E

...relationships

He loves you, Courtney!!1
>>
>>35531097
ive been getting better
kinda
>>
i have a crush on a r9k robot too

more than a crush
>>
>>35531187
what are they like?
You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>35531281
it's a male and i can't tell you without gleeing
>>
>what are they like?
he's the best
>>
>>35531442
just go for it anon
tell us
i just need something to take my mind off things
>>
File: IMG_0232.png (17KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0232.png
17KB, 509x619px
>>35531010

>meet amazing beautiful literally perfect in every way girl from r9k by sheer dumb luck in a half joke half serious marriage thread
>we actually really like each other and get along well, she says she will actually marry me and loves me and all that stuff
>most amazing feeling of my life, ready to give up everything in my life to be with her and support her however I can
>eventually she removes me and says she doesn't actually want anything serious, after saying to my face she loves me and wants to be with me
>as hard as this is for me to hear, after initially freaking out I realize it was probably too good to be true anyway and start to move on
>she readds me and apologizes and says she was just confused and really does want me
>this repeats like 3 more times
>by his point I'm so obsessed with the idea of being with her and so madly in love with her that even though I know this shit is doomed I can't help but to at least try for whatever tiny chance there is
>she finally makes it crystal clear that we have no future together, I knew it was coming but it was the most soul crushing thing I've ever heard
>will never speak to her again, but she's on my mind at every passing moment, and I'm still madly in love with her despite being crushed

And after all this I could tell at the end she had no idea what she had just put me through, throwing all those words of affection and promises at me like they were candy, then promptly taking them back and expecting everything to be fine for me. I don't know if she was just incapable or comprehending my emotions or if she was just selfish and simply did not care.

Fembots are a fucking meme
>>
>>35531494
the thought of him makes me smile, and i miss him. he's wonderful, and very special to me :)
>>
>>35531602
>and i miss him
What happened?
>>
>>35531602
thats not telling much anon
>>
>>35531010
Iktf too robot. But we just gotta keep at it. One day at a time, you deserve a shot at happiness, no good reason to deny yourself that.
>>
>>35531849
but i was happy
>>
>>35531010
Courtney here, stop trying you won't fix anything.Chad has a nice cock btw,
>>
File: IMG_3364.jpg (287KB, 660x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3364.jpg
287KB, 660x1024px
>>35531602
Nigger more Im f5in over here. Hurry before the /pol/ice come!
>>
>>35531905
Probably because you were on the right path. You lost momentum when life asked a little more of you.
>>
>>35531989
well i did not start trying to be less of a fuck up neet till after she left
>>
>>35531595
You got wrangled by a classic attention whore.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.